MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-25-2001, 05:50 PM   #1
Five0
Registered Member

Smile Ordered my hood!

I ordered my hood from abcexclusive the other day and I will have it tomorrow.

I was going to get it from Cincinnati composites because I thought I would give them a try since I hear that they have improved the quality of their products.

Well I called them with credit card in hand, ready to order and I only had a few questions first and the lady on the phone acted like she did not want to talk to me and was a little rude. Well I got off the phone and called abc exclusive and talked to a guy there and he seemed eager to help me so I ordered from him. I really don't know how cc stays in business being rude to every one who calls.

I would not buy anything from cc even if they had the best and cheapest product on the market.

I will let everyone know how the fit and quality is on the hood from abc.

BTW: I went with the 2.75" cowl.

------------------
James Cox
nochevy@hotmail.com
1991 Mustang LX

[This message has been edited by Five0 (edited 10-25-2001).]
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 09:31 PM   #2
Five0
Registered Member

Well I got my hood yesterday from ABC Exclusive and it looks great and I am picky.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, the service was great, the time it took them to get me the hood was great, and the quality was great also.

http://www.abcexclusive.com
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote