MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-06-2002, 12:52 PM   #21
Tony Frank
Registered Member

forget all that. just get some needles and some deca dorabilin, winstrol, and clenbuterol. you will be all set. go to steroids101.com and you should see how to do your cycle.

stay away from oral pills they kill your liver.

when you inject the steroids put it in your thigh and when you stick the needle in your leg pull some fluid out. if you see blood you have a vien and thats bad news. re poke and if you have no blood just inject.

diet is 90% of it all. get on a good diet, stick to eating lots and lots of protien and you will bulk the hell up.

you dont see all the side effects of steroids as many people think. your gonna get pimples on your back and on your face a very little bit. you might get a little chubby in the face only.

1985 Mustang GT 19,000 ORIGINAL miles, E-303 cam, edelbrock performer RPM intake, holley 600 cfm carb, MAC headers, windage tray, 8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears, 4"cowl hood, 5lug conversion, 04 Mach1 wheels.

http://www.mustangworks.com/cgi-bin/moi-display.cgi?1501
Tony Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 12:58 PM   #22
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I hate supplements i just think they are one big money pit. You eat the right foods and you don't need them at all. I got pretty big while playing college football and never used a thing just worked out hard. Then the damn army said i can only weight 212 so i don't eat so much any more and seem to be tired all the damn time.

People that make speed do go to the store and buy ephedra though. Most of the stay awake pills have it in it. They extract the ephdra and add a couple more easy to get chemicals. Most of the so called hydroxy cut stuff has it too. All those things are are herbal forms of speed.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 02:09 PM   #23
btr
Registered Member

Hydroxycut made me feel sick, but it worked. Probably because I had a upset stomach and didn't feel like eating. Note that you are supposed to take them before meal time.
99 Sable 24V DOHC
btr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 09:42 PM   #24
bri32zz
Registered Member

If one motivates himself they can do anything with there body structure. There are some exceptions. I myself used to be quite the body builder type until I broke my shoulder and severd every nerve and ligament in it. I still do workout but I am so weak in my shoulder it is hard. The doctor put me on testosterone (sp) to builsb back my muscles but it made me mean. Going to but pics up but don.t laugh at how ugly I am ok
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 53909.jpg (63.6 KB, 37 views)
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
http://www.pumpoperators.com/brian/
Rice Haters Club Member #82
My wife is AWSOME!!!!!!!!
bri32zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 09:43 PM   #25
bri32zz
Registered Member

before I hurt myself
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46092.jpg (68.3 KB, 35 views)
My CAR IS GONE R.I.P----I miss YOU 331ci, 69 Windsor heads ported and shaved , Trick Flow-Intake ported,JE blower pistons, Custom cam 542 lift, 1.73 rrs, Equal length headers, BBK Hi-Flow cats, Hurst shifter, 3:73 gears, Tremec 3550 tranny,Lakewood drag suspension-90/10 in front and 50/50 in the back. Lakewood traction bars. Edelbrock 70mm tb, K&N filter, Kirban fuel reguator, Custom sub-Frame connectors,83 lb squirters, powerdyne blower with 12psi pulley,
Old 09-08-2002, 09:43 PM   #26
bri32zz
Registered Member

my stitches all 300 of them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 53911.jpg (109.6 KB, 28 views)
Old 09-08-2002, 10:56 PM   #27
Shelby428cj
Registered Member

Damn Dude you made me hurt on that last one!! Ouch !!! OOO And can we please get some more pictures of buffed men on this thread!!!!

See Ya,
Karen
1969 Mustang (Project Rice Eater)
1999 Silver Mustang Saleen S281 (SQ car for stereo contests)
SQ Goddess
My Stereo Bro "tireburner163"
Shelby428cj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2002, 11:06 PM   #28
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

The only supplements I am interested in are weight gainers. I take serious mass a few times a week. 50g protein and 1250calories.

It sounds like your guys are big and are trying to loose weight and have no problem gaining it. How much do you weight? I can't gain weight if my life depended on it, but I just got over a broken wrist for the past 3 months and am just getting lifting again.

I am 6'1" 170lbs right now. Im trying MYO-BLAST. Research it a bit, the idea behind it is 100% correct, weather the supplement their selling will really block or inhibit the myostatin protein is something thats yet to be proven, but Im giving it a try, so we'll see what happens. Creatine is water weight, and soon as you get off you loose it again.

Now I really dont care about strength anymore, I just want to look bigger, and the strength will come. The most I've ever done was 225x7 and I was 160lbs and 5% body fat.

Heres a pic where Im starting at right now. My spring I hope to be 190. So we'll see what happens.

Btw thats my g/f behind.

Skyler
Attached Images
File Type: jpg im000204.jpg (39.6 KB, 26 views)

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:09 AM   #29
FivepointOH
Registered Member

Just to clear up some things about creatine. It will not turn into fat once u get off it. After u stop taking creatine it is almost all out of your body in 3 weeks or so. The muscle gained from it will be the exact same as muscle gained from eating normal food and working out. The intial gain from creatine is water weight, however, if you stay on it long enough your muscles will be stretched from the extra water weight and will stay that size even when you aren't taking it.
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 12:04 AM   #30
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

more than likely a moot observation given the depth that the thread has taken, but I was on Hydroxycut for a while, and I did like the fat loss, but I dropped it after i found out what it was doing to my BP. Spiked my bp from the mid-Normal range to the low-High range. My pulse was also elevated but not all that much. (I used the monitor [at a local store] frequently, and there was never any significant variation, this time I had dosed about an hour earlier) I have read that it is the Mau Huang{sp?} that does it.
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 11:53 AM   #31
FivepointOH
Registered Member

mau hung(sp?) is a precurser to ephederine so your right.
FivepointOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 11:13 PM   #32
bri32zz
Registered Member

Well Damn, Now I am just freaking blubber now after 4 operations in 4 yrs I can not even move my right arm now. I was looking back on how I used to look and it almost brought tears to my eyes. It will be another 12 monts before I will be able to even think about lifting any type of weights. Now I am on disability maybe for good. My wife whom I dotted over and always talked about left me for a man with money( Since I can only collect 400 a week). But now I have a woman whom Loves me for who I am and who understands that what matters is what is inside and not just looks. Bobbie Jo is my soulmate and I would not ever give her up for anything. Here is a pic of my fat ass now after my 4th operation. I just pray to God that I am still able to function. As some of you might know I had to sell my Stang because I needed money to fight for custody of my son and such. I do know what is most important in life. And that is your loved ones. With age many will figure this out. Here also is a pic of my new ride. Not very fast but it gets me around.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new ride.jpg (24.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 05-22-2004, 11:16 PM   #33
bri32zz
Registered Member

and a pic of me the day after my 4th surgery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4th operation.jpg (16.7 KB, 21 views)