MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-16-2003, 12:32 PM   #21
Z28EATR
Registered Member

Default sorry to hear about vanalism

im really sorry to hear about the vanalism that you suffered, i have had my share, i had some jerkoff key my door and knock off the driver side mirror, i replaced the mirror and had a friend respray the car and no more than two weeks later some dick drove by my car too close and knocked the mirror off again which shot a piece of plastic off and dented and scratched the upper fender. As far as the website is concerned this is a great place to post threads about whatever is on your mind. I do feel that the vanalism post is valid just as if i want to post a thread about changing cat litter i have that right. As for slammin america and its justice system. I am a United States Marine and i do know the justice system and America are not perfect by any means but, if you can tell me a country that has a better system than we do my ears are open.

Cpl. Brandon A Walker
United States Marine Corps
3rd Battalion I Company
Best 60ft 2.19 YUK!!!!
Best Mph 98.9

Slicks
13.86 @ 97.9 mph
60ft 1.93 yeah!!!
Mod Specs
Z28EATR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 12:45 PM   #22
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: that frigin' sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
I LEAVE MY TOP DOWN ALL THE TIME!!!! Kinda makes you think.....w/in minutes, we could come out at any time and our cars could be stripped down! I"m just glad I had the top up and it was LOCKED yesterday!
i NEVER leave my top down...NEVER...you cant trust people...when i went to key west over spring break there were cars left and right with their tops left down parked...i couldnt believe it...what an act of faith..lol

onmy3rdstang: i think its time some people started up a neighborhood watch program that consists of a lawn chair and a shotgun in your yard..just say you thought they had a weapon...they broke into your place...in some states, that means you can kill them...sounds like your town has a serious crime spree upon itself...something should be done...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote