MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-22-2001, 09:16 PM   #21
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Look, we've all had bad experiences with relationships. I've been used more times than I can count.

However, you've gotta take a few things into consideration. There is a slight possibility that you've been dillusional. Sometimes you can think there's something there when there really is nothing. Secondly, it's pretty freakin rude to display something like this on an open forum when you KNOW that the other person is an active member. Can we say, "No tact or respect?"

Matthew

[This message has been edited by 929PhoenixSquid (edited 10-22-2001).]
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 09:21 PM   #22
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I never said you were bad, Belle. I never said your new boyfriend was bad. I never mentioned your name, or did anything to say you weren't the greatest.

I'm not about to get into a fight on the works about it. I couldn't ever attack you on this board or anywhere else.

You're right I'm wrong. It's your board. Enjoy it.

Unit 5302 signing off.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 09:35 PM   #23
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

No thanks Cobra, I think we can babysit ourselves just fine.

I have no intention of starting an argument, especially in the forum. That is the whole reason I was unable to refrain from posting my previous comment, was seeing something referring to me in a public forum. No one wants you to leave the board, Unit. I have not said so, I was merely livid that you posted things that concern me, knowing that I would read them. But I can't stop you from going, so do as you wish. I, for one, will be here.

------------------
Elisha~5.0 HO Racing (ahem HIGH OUTPUT!)
1994 GT: The Primered Wonder!
Email: Belle@Mustangworks.com
AOL name: FZRBelle306
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 09:44 PM   #24
69fastback
IRAQ VET

wow this turned ugle real quick. Dang belle nobody here had a clue that it was u. He never mentioned ur name or anything so calm down a bit. He never even said anything about the other guy. Nobody would have had a clue until u got into but know we all know. Anyway i will shut up before i get into trouble.
Unit don't go anywhere stay here it is not worth it.
Mercury i will send some of these girls ur way. They do love american men.
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 09:51 PM   #25
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

OK. I changed my mind. I'm going to be the next one that requests that this thread be closed. Its obvious that Unit and I have both said our peace, and we dont need everyone and their mother commenting on whether it was right, wrong, crappy, etc. So, I apologize for opening a can of worms with my response, but I couldn't not say anything, and I'm sorry for burdening MW with anymore info than they needed.

------------------
Old 10-22-2001, 09:54 PM   #26
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Red face

Um...could somebody tell me what I did to get Belle upset with me? Is she even upset with me?

Unit, You gotta do what you gotta do, but it will be a highly contested move on your part if you split. You know that I value your opinion 99.999999999% of the time. Honestly, I think you handled the situation well, except for posting on here when she could read it, but you still kept it nameless and I must salute you for it.

You've got balls, and that speaks for itself. I sure as heck couldn't have done it.

Anyway, if you are outie, peace man. Email me sometime....... bigwhitebunny@yahoo.com

Later.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 10:11 PM   #27
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

well I feel the same way. I don't want him to leave if for nothing else he is much more of an asset than I am to this site, and he has been here longer, so I dunno what to do. I guess I should leave, and then maybe he will come back ???

This is so silly.

------------------
Old 10-22-2001, 10:26 PM   #28
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Angry

Dang it Belle, you can't leave either.

Now, you two shake hands and be done with it. If ya can't get along talking to each other, then just don't talk to each other. That is until one of you swallows thier pride a bit.

Ok, I'm sorry for sounding like I was preaching, and maybe I should just mind my own business, but the two of you are vlaued members of this site and anything you do to disrupt it(on both of your parts) affects the rest of us. I personally don't want anyone to feel like they have to go because of someone else.

I sure wish that neither of you would leave, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Peace.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 11:37 PM   #29
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Ummmmmm...This is like really akward.

UNIT. Dont leave man. I know you wont see this. Guess We need to e-mail Kel.

MustangBelle. I dont think anyone here except UNIT knew about who hes was reffering to. And he didnt knock you in anyway. Nor did he say anything bad.

Reread the posts and you'll see. God, its just a man heart broken. NO one said it was your fault, no one said anything bad about you, did they.

I admit it was kinda brassy of Unit to post this on the site knowing you'd read it, but maybe thats the only way he can convey his feelings. Indirectly. Some of us guys do have trouble showing our true feelings.

This matter is no Reason to stop bieng a part of the Mustang Works communinty. I had my own little Story about a memeber from here, but that doesnt stop her from posting, nor I.

I hope niehter of you leave.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2001, 11:57 PM   #30
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Ok, you guys are right. It WOULD be kinda silly for me to just up and leave like that, especially after wasting soooo many months and posts here

I'll continue to lurk, since I KNOW I'll need the advice, with the short block being done Xtreme Energy baby!

------------------
Old 10-23-2001, 01:05 AM   #31
Capri306

Um....so you guys want me to leave this thread open or WHAT?!?!

BTW, hi there Belle.

Damn, this thread's really got me thinking: WTF is going on?!?!?!

------------------
Capri306, Moderator, The Mustang Works Online
"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!"
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 01:47 AM   #32
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Hi Capri I missed yah QT!

I know, we're confusing you...keep it close it keep it close it. I guess leave it open. MW never really has behavioral probs anyways, unless Camaros or Rice are involved!!

Thanks for asking though! You rock

------------------
Old 10-23-2001, 06:06 PM   #33
TXinPA
Registered Member

Gawwwwwwwwleeeee...

Anyway....

Anyone still at lonely mans bluff??? If this Greek person I'm with dosen't stop driving me nuts I may be a lonely woman
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2001, 10:12 PM   #34
Godslayer
Registered Member

I need another post... I don't have a mustang anymore

------------------
91 Cougar XR7
Borla Exhaust,
Get's me to school

RIP:
87 GT
Full exhaust, K&N, KB Subs, BBK STB, homeade dumps...

Godslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 12:17 AM   #35
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

TXinPA

Hey, I heard Elvis is hanging around up in PA.

Sure, grab a beer, the more girls the marrier at Lonley mans/Womens Bluff.

I was up there visiting my dad up in Pittsburgh only a week before all the Terrorist stuff happened. I should of dropped you a line.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 02:54 AM   #36
SLIGHTLY_INSAIN
I AM ME!!!!

Arrow

Those long drive you were talking about. Takeing those do help. over the last few weeks i have been burning about 1/2 a tank a day....expencive.....but i do feel better and can function at work and school...life if full of disapointments and upsets....but ya know....we are all survivers...we can over come all odds and do anything (within reason)....and for us our cars are our outlet like a painter and a canvous....after my mother died this year i was lost..... getting the mustang was the only thing i could think of that i felt like doing. It helped. I drive and think....

sorry for the scattered thought, for i can think in an orderly fasion, but when it comes to whriteing them out it comes out in bits and spirts. With no order...(sorry)

------------------
1993 white 5.0 vert
limited edition
22k on the clock
StOcK

My Mustang
SLIGHTLY_INSAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2001, 01:08 PM   #37
Capri306

Quote:
Sure, grab a beer, the more girls the marrier at Lonley mans/Womens Bluff.
Are there really women at Lonely Man's Bluff?!?! Long as there's a cold 6-pack (or more) waiting there....

You guys must've missed me while I was up there, from about February until September. Oh, say hi to my buddy Joe if he shows up. I haven't seen him in like, a year or so. His fiancee broke up with him on September 11th of all days. They'd been going out since we graduated high school in '98! Oh well, my instincts tell me we've ALL just gone through hell, but things should get better pretty soon. Good vibes are in the air.

Okay, yeah I'm forever an optimist. Bite me.

------------------
Capri306, Moderator, The Mustang Works Online
"PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!"
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2001, 11:18 AM   #38
Coupe Devil

Man Lonely hill is gettin crowded. I dont know about all you guys up north but it isn't getting any better down here. Still lonely as hell. I just realized I have been single for 4 F'in years this month. On Halloween no less. Talk about a scary day. Damn I get depressed the more I think about it. Any way how's it going Belle, havent heard from ya in a while. Good to hear the short block is coming together. I gotta go work on the car and get my mind off all this drama. Later

------------------
'93 lx notch 4 banger (drive it to work currently), Using the 306, 8.8 posi, 4.10's, summit rear cover, elec. fan, cowl hood, wieand stealth intake, Heddman 1-3/4 long tubes, holley 650 d.p.carb., built c-?, e-303, full autometer guages, msd box, mallory unilite dist, and coil, roll cage, summit seat, subs, 15x10's in the back with slicks, skinnies up front, custom dash, all in use for 1988 Hatch Drag Car. Heres my site.
http://www.angelfire.com/extreme2/ponypower
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote