MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-09-2002, 03:40 AM   #21
PKRWUD

I love the pig idea! That's just plain brilliant.

My graduating class in high school (1984) had only 9 students, so we concentrated on getting faced instead. In jr. high school, when I was in 7th grade, a couple 9th graders pulled a prank on me. I was just short of 5' 11", 170 lbs. in 7th grade, but very clutzy. Anyway, these 9th graders convinced me that it would be cool to go into the boys room, fill up the giant rubbermade trashcan with as much trash as I could, and then fill it halfway with water (using a smaller trashcan "borrowed" from a classroom), and prop it up over the door so that when the door was opened, it would fall all over the unsuspecting student that opened it. I fell for it, and proceeded to do just that. It was heavy and akward, but with a chair, I was able to do it. It was just after lunch, so there was perishable trash in there as well (I seem to remember several banana peels). I mixed up a very unhealthy mess in that can. Anyway, once I had it up over the door, I realized that the 9th graders had left out one very important part: how to get out of the bathroom without becoming said victim. I then had to figure out how to get the can down. While I was thinking about this, the boys counsler saw me inside the boys room door (in order to prop the can, the door had to be ajar about 6 inches), and decided to investigate. Bottom line, I didn't see him coming, and we both got very, very messy.

2 weeks later, when I was allowed to return to school, those 9th graders got the crap beat out of them. I was told it was the first time a 7th grader ever beat up any 9th graders. Little consoleance, but better than nothing.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote