MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-29-2002, 06:01 PM   #21
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by 87t_top
How can you drive any mustang in the snow?
my dad used to load up the trunk of the 90 GT with sandbags and/or cinderblocks...oh and snow tires helped too...course the 180s on black ice were still really fun....rofl..

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 07:10 PM   #22
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Sam I think you should lay the biggest guilt trip on your dad. I personally think that you should keep the 69 over the 79. i think in 20 years you will regret selling the mach over the pace car. reason being is the pace car is just another fox car. The mach is already a classic and was your first car. I am really torn on the fact that I am 99% sure I am gonna sell my 90 gt which also happens to be my first car so that i can save up and buy a car for cash and really build it up. My car was good to me and I had a lot of fond memories with it but its time for me to say good bye i think. I hate the fact that I'm indebt and I am being offered good money for what my car is so I know in my mind what is the right thing to do.

I say talk to your dad before it is to late and sell the pace car. You truly have a special first car in the mach1 and I think you will kick yourself in the *** big time for selling it. Let the pace car be one of the cool cars you can tell you children in a few years about while your taking them for a ride around the block in your 1969 mach 1.

James
Old 10-29-2002, 10:26 PM   #23
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by RAGE_5.0
Sam I think you should lay the biggest guilt trip on your dad. I personally think that you should keep the 69 over the 79. i think in 20 years you will regret selling the mach over the pace car. reason being is the pace car is just another fox car. The mach is already a classic and was your first car. I am really torn on the fact that I am 99% sure I am gonna sell my 90 gt which also happens to be my first car so that i can save up and buy a car for cash and really build it up. My car was good to me and I had a lot of fond memories with it but its time for me to say good bye i think. I hate the fact that I'm indebt and I am being offered good money for what my car is so I know in my mind what is the right thing to do.

I say talk to your dad before it is to late and sell the pace car. You truly have a special first car in the mach1 and I think you will kick yourself in the *** big time for selling it. Let the pace car be one of the cool cars you can tell you children in a few years about while your taking them for a ride around the block in your 1969 mach 1.

James
I know what your saying but it's to late, my cousin already gave us $5000 cheque as a deposit and my dad already cashed it. So it's pretty much to late. He knows how I feel about it. I told him today I regret buying the car with him, and I do. He put me threw so much bullshit with the car. I will buy the car back one day. I know the way my cousin is, he'll finish the car, drive it abit, get tired of it and let it sit in his dads garage with his '65 and then I'll come along and buy it off of him.

I believe my Pony has 225 all season tires on it right now. I'm going to see how she is to drive in the winter. But I'm going to try to take the van as much as I can and let my mom drive the Pace to work (she works pretty much 1 minute away) so she won't mind I hope. But I still wish I didn't have to get rid of the car, I'm going to make the delevery on Sunday and I'm going to make it one hell of a ride. I know my dad will be following me behind but I don't even give a **** anymore.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 07:19 AM   #24
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1969Mach1
I know my dad will be following me behind but I don't even give a **** anymore.

§am.
he can't follow you if hes sitting in a giant cloud of tire smoke

seriously if you don't want to sell the car then go over your dads head and talk to your cousin directly. If he is a good person then he will understand and just explain your situation to him.