MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-11-2001, 07:33 PM   #21
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

I AGREE
us and canada are great nations.....with the firepower of the us and the vast resources of canda those assholkes better watch themselves

JAMES

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 07:42 PM   #22
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Unhappy

I will have to keep this short b/c of how I feel...

When I first heard a plane crashed into the WTC this morning at ~1030 am, I had not yet realized the magnitude of it all until live streaming video from CNN was sent to all employee computers. As I watched... I cannot describe the rage I feel. It's all too much right now to think too hard about without shedding tears so I won't.

Since this morning, although this indescribable rage has diminished, it is simultaneously being replaced by a deep, deep sadness for our country and the lives of the countless innocent people lost in it.

...using innocent people as a means of killing more innocent people... I cannot fathom any concept worse.

I will continue to pray for the families and friends of those who perished in today's horrific disaster-- the result of an utterly detestable act of terrorism. May the hammer of true justice swing with swift and full force on those responsible for this act against democracy, our citizens, and God.

...I still can't believe this has happened...

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 08:38 PM   #23
crewzin
Registered Member

Angry

What can you say to something like this. Looks like someone has picked on the wrong people. Remember what Japan said after Pearl Harbor, "We woke a sleeping Giant". I think the same can be said here. I pray for those involved directly and indirectly. But I also will pray for those we will send out to destroy the ones resposible.My personal opinion is that if our itelligence has any information in the future is to destroy them immediately. Shoot first ask questions later.I know in the past they like to let the little fish go to get the big ones, but it seems to me if we change that policy to kill the little ones then the big ones cant operate, therefore they are left defenseless. The same with drugs. Just kill em all let Ala sort em out.
crewzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 08:51 PM   #24
Stang_Crazy
It's never clean enough!

Seeing the Palistinians smiling, laughing, and rejoicing broke my heart. For a generation, the Palistinians have been taught to hate Israelies (sp?) and Americans. Seeing 60 yr old ladies laughing with 10 year old children makes me sick.

Is this the time we live in?? Where people are so closed-minded that they believe whatever they are told?? Whatever happened to believing in what you want? I guess that's only in America.

The plane that crashed in Somerset County (PA) really hit home for me. Living in Pittsburgh and having family throughout PA, I am thankful that my family is safe and not harmed.

At about 3 P.M. this afternoon while I was at work, we started to hear a deep rumble. Everyone just stopped and looked at each other. We knew that all planes were grounded, so what was this sound that we were hearing?? About 15 seconds later, a F16 flew over en route to NY I believe. Every 30 seconds or so for the next few minutes another F16 would fly by. I think we counted 7 or 8 total. It was a scary thing to see.

------------------
91 GT AOD: 14.71@91.78mph
SOLD!!
01 GT 5-speed on order:
Released from Plant, awaiting convoy to dealer
Stang_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 08:58 PM   #25
Hethj7
Mizzou Tigers

Unhappy

It is like a scene out of a movie and almost to much to even believe. Half the world is shut down as buildings in England were closed and of course many across the US. I agree the US needs to hunt down those responsible and flex our muscles a bit. I just feel for those who have lost loved ones and all our prayers are with them.
Hethj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 09:03 PM   #26
dirtyGT
Registered Member

Angry

I can't belive my eyes i thinks it's time that this country and others take the sandeaters out it would end it these people have severe problems but they screwed up big this time.May our prayers be with the familes that have lost a loved one

------------------
1991 LX NOTCHBACK 3.73'S,C-4,100 SHOT
paracing.net
dirtyGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 09:07 PM   #27
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Stang_Crazy:
Seeing the Palistinians smiling, laughing, and rejoicing broke my heart. For a generation, the Palistinians have been taught to hate Israelies (sp?) and Americans. Seeing 60 yr old ladies laughing with 10 year old children makes me sick.

Is this the time we live in?? Where people are so closed-minded that they believe whatever they are told?? Whatever happened to believing in what you want? I guess that's only in America...
My sentiments exactly.

-----------------------------------------
351W-powered 1979 Ford Mustang notchback
Stock 5.8L under custom made 4" cowl, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter. Only a couple of weeks b4 Project FOX begins!!!

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 09:10 PM   #28
86GT
Sniffed too much n20

All my prayers to my friends across the border.

I hope they find the bastards and hurt them more than they could ever be hurt. I'd hate to say it, but I think now is the time, since these are called acts of war, to bring out THE BOMB and do like they did in WW2, bring the terrorists and their countries to their knees. Sad to say it, but what else would make them stop the terrorism?

Once again, all my condolences to everyone touched by this tragedy. I truly hope President Bush follows through with the "powerful and prepared" military, and brings the ones responsible to justice.
86GT is offline   Reply With Quote