MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 05-19-2004, 11:56 AM   #21
jndnaps
Registered Member

KiltedBanshees93GT, Here is a pic of my 77. Not thrilled with the color..

And I hate the spoke hubs.. Looking for a set of factory wheels..

Our 67 Mustang, 289, C-4 Automatic
Factory A/C, Lime Gold, Ivy Gold Int,
All Stock, 2nd Owners. We've owned it for the past 15 Years.

Last edited by jndnaps; 05-19-2004 at 12:16 PM..
jndnaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 06:31 PM   #22
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

Well, my brother had a bright Orange 67 Cougar that I thought was the Shiz Niz. When it got destroyed, he got his current 88 GT. It was 100% stock right down to the 4 cat H-pipe, but it had a Cartech Turbo Kit on it. Well, after years of watching that car become what it is today, I knew I had to have one.

Brothers Car

Mine

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 02:38 PM   #23
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I grew up around it. My dad has always been a ford man so it just came naturally for me. I always loved seeing the old mustangs as a kid and couldn't believe it when i got mine.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 10:21 AM   #24
jndnaps
Registered Member

Default 77 Pic

KiltedBanshees93GT, Just wondering if you saw my 77 Cutlass Pic above? It's like a creme color. I have bigger pics of it on my site.

Old 05-24-2004, 04:39 PM   #25
RabidPony
Registered Member

Someone in my family has always had a Ford at some point so my first car was a 90 Bronco II. I tinkered and played with that thing until it finally died. Well, in the meantime I had gotten married and my wife wanted a new car, of course my desire to get a sports car got pushed aside and we ended up with an 03 Montero Sport, not bad but she got that and I got stuck with her 98 Olds Achieva, bleh. Well, a couple months later we seperated but being the moron I am I let her keep the Montero, while I made the payments. A couple months later I found some incriminating pictures on my computer, a year later it turns out it was a false alarm but the marrige was dead before that happened anyway. Well, the next day while she was at work I moved all my stuff out and took the Montero back from her. At that point I started my search for a v8 Mustang with a 5 speed. 2 days later I traded it for my 98 Gt vert, boy did that piss her off. I immediately joined my local and the national Mustang clubs and now I love that car like it's a child.
RabidPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 08:41 AM   #26
KiltedBanshees93GT
Registered Member

Rabid: Well, it must have been a tough time, but at least you got your priorities straight now,

jndnaps: Yup, saw it, and it brings back memories. Does it still have the single exaust? I was going to convert mine over, but never got the time, hows she run?

J
Rice Haters Club Member #239

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H. L. Mencken
KiltedBanshees93GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2004, 10:17 PM   #27
jndnaps
Registered Member

Yep, Sill has single exhaust. Car runs good but needs brakes and some front end work. But it's a solid 99% rust free Arizona car in Florida..

Old 05-26-2004, 11:19 AM   #28
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

its pretty simple. my neighbors of then approx 10yrs were into drag racing. we used to hang out alot and while my mom was working id hang out with them after school. they swore up and down that FORD was the way to go but, back then i was big into muscle cars. fast forward a few 10 years and i was still pulling for the "dark side" (i was a cheby guy ) and i bought an S-10 with the intentions of dropping a small-block in it of buying an f-body(that thought still gives me the chills). well, one late summer sunday back in 1995 my neighbors asked me to go to the track with them(it was my very first time to the drag strip), we loaded up and we headed off to Byron dragway up near Rockford, Il. after being there for only like 2 hours i did ALOT of observing and quickly realized that if i wanted to go fast i MUST go out and buy a MUSTANG!. it was just a no-brainer, a stang was very inexpensive and bolt-on go-fast parts were very cheap. not to mention that it didnt take much in the way of $$$ to make a stang fast in the first place. after that trip to the track i started saving my $$$ and 3 months later on December 7, 1995 i traded my S-10 in and i bought Oscar (my '92 stang).

since then ive owned 1 other stang(a purple '96 GT vert that got stolen in 2/99) and ive been working on and building stangs ever since.

now my fiance' also owns a black '92 GT and pretty soon were going to start amassing out own fleet of fox bodies as well as a pair of '70 Mach 1's.

its not a phase anymore, its an addiction!

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote