MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-15-2002, 04:34 PM   #21
polara7777
Registered Member

Quote:
Neon Nipple Rings.
That'd be cool but by far the coolest body accessory I've seen recently is a vibrating tongue ring! Almost made me want to go pierce my tongue. But I figure I have enough holes already. I'll stick with tattoos.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2002, 05:01 PM   #22
Tod
Registered Member

around here must be the neon accessory capitol of the NorthEast. we got it all, except for the neon exhaust tips. no one sees those anyway because everyone will be IN FRONT of them after each stoplight the rev their fartpipes at someone or something.

something not many areas have, are the ricers with, get this, neon antennas and neon shifters.

funniest thing i saw this month was a kid last week at a local cruise showin his buddy's something inside of his lowered, pimped out, neon-laced S10. all 3 of the guys were SHIELDING THEIR EYES so they could see the new "accessory" on the rearview of his truck. me and my buddy Jay nearly couldn't hold back the bursts of laughter while they were 2 spots down.
Old 07-15-2002, 05:40 PM   #23
digital3.3

Quote:
Originally posted by Tod
around here must be the neon accessory capitol of the NorthEast. we got it all, except for the neon exhaust tips. no one sees those anyway because everyone will be IN FRONT of them after each stoplight the rev their fartpipes at someone or something.

something not many areas have, are the ricers with, get this, neon antennas and neon shifters.

funniest thing i saw this month was a kid last week at a local cruise showin his buddy's something inside of his lowered, pimped out, neon-laced S10. all 3 of the guys were SHIELDING THEIR EYES so they could see the new "accessory" on the rearview of his truck. me and my buddy Jay nearly couldn't hold back the bursts of laughter while they were 2 spots down.
i have seen those stupid neon shifters, i guess they can't find there stick in the dark. lol, thats bad when you have shield your eyes to see something in the car/truck.