MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-16-2002, 04:52 PM   #21
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Question Women under Mustangs

Originally posted by 70_Nitrous_Eater

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that photo was stagged.

Well, I would prepare to be corrected because I fail to see how you could ever possibly know whether the photo was staged or not.

A pair of denim-clad female legs poking out from under a Mustang on jackstands is easily 'staged', but this one is vouched for by the thread originator (srv1) and I see no reason not to accept his word on it. What's the problem?
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 05:55 PM   #22
srv1
Get down.....

Default here is the plan...go under your car and fake it like you are working on it!

your just Jealous nitrous cause you dont look that good when you are working on your car!!
why cant you believe it? i see, what woman would work on her car? better yet, what woman would wear shoes with high heels when working on a car? even better what woman would wear good clothes like that? maybe BELLE can answer your questions. FYI, she was messing around with her exhaust. she was taking out an x and putting in a h! yeah just what every girl wants, to have a picture PURPOSELY taken while they are all dirty! women love that, didnt you know? its the new fashion! its not Dickies pants, they are Dickiesettes pants so if you find it hard to believe this subject, try opening the Guiness Book of World Records and see what other stuff is "STAGED". i dont think she would send me a pic just to show off or to stage that she was working on her car!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shilohjacks2.jpg (76.4 KB, 33 views)
Old 02-16-2002, 05:59 PM   #23
70_Nitrous_Eate
Registered Member

Well, the reason I'm saying that I think it's staged is because she's wearing nice, expensive, clean, boots with heals and nice clean jeans.

Looks like she's dressed to go out, not work on a car... I'm thinking that that pic was taken after she had gotten cleaned up and was done working on the car for the afternoon. I have no doubt that it's Belle under that car, but I do have doubts that she was working on the car when that pic was taken.

Either way, props to any girl willing to crawl under a car.
70_Nitrous_Eate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 06:05 PM   #24
70_Nitrous_Eate
Registered Member

Default Re: here is the plan...go under your car and fake it like you are working on it!

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
your just Jealous nitrous cause you dont look that good when you are working on your car!!
why cant you believe it? "STAGED". i dont think she would send me a pic just to show off or to stage that she was working on her car!
Once again, I have no doubt that Belle was working on her car etc, etc. Heck, wouldn't surprise me if she does all her own work. I just doesn't look like she was working on it when that picture was taken, just poseing.

And Damn right I'm jelous! I don't look that good ever! Nor do I have a girlfriend that would even consider crawling under a car.
70_Nitrous_Eate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 06:12 PM   #25
srv1
Get down.....

Exclamation

thats what i figured you would say, and at first i thought the same thing! but Belle seems like the type of girl NOT to pose, but i could be wrong. i BELIEVE that is not her style, but good point. oh and yes she does alot of work on her car! isnt dat s*it koo or what?! well Belle is a different breed so to say.
Old 02-16-2002, 08:06 PM   #26
PKRWUD

I have alot of respect for her. She's very intelligent, and has a good head on her shoulders. I completely believe she gets greasy too. But, if those pictures weren't slightly staged (real event, pic taken afterwards), then I must question her line of reasoning for chosing her wrenching attire. I admit, every pair of pants I own has grease on them somewhere, but that's always from unplanned events. This was obviously planned, and I just can't believe someone as smart as Belle would wear nice clothes to get dirty.

Jim-

I'd be happy with a woman that knew the difference between a 1/2" drive 12 point deep 15mm socket and a 3/8" drive 7/16 impact socket. Hell, if she could do that, I just might marry her.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 08:12 PM   #27
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

yeah right!

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2002, 08:34 PM   #28
Mr 5 0

Wink Wrenches and respect

Originally posted by PKRWUD

I'd be happy with a woman that knew the difference between a 1/2" drive 12 point deep 15mm socket and a 3/8" drive 7/16 impact socket. Hell, if she could do that, I just might marry her.

I know what you mean, and I did.

My wife can do that but only because I taught her...and she was willing to learn.

She doesn't really do any wrenching (but she could) and when she lifts the hood she knows what she's looking at and what each part does.

She can handle my 'Stang and has no problem with the five-speed and my PRO 5.0 shifter (although she prefers her Mazda 626). She also watches the gauges when she drives and let's me know immediately if anything goes out of range.

Did I mention that I taught her how to drive right after we were married (she lived in the city and didn't need a car) and then, a year later, I taught her how to drive a stick? She's very capable around a car.

Yeah, I know I'm lucky but she thinks she is too and that's the key.
We love, respect and encourage each other. She's cute, too.

Old 02-16-2002, 09:30 PM   #29
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I don't like beeing covered in grease and dirt myself i wouldn't want my grilfeind to be walking into the house all nasty like that. Just don't think it is very attractive. That is just me.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 12:13 AM   #30
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Talking

Hey, guess what, I'm getting my mom to teach me how to crochet so I can surprise my future wife (really)
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 01:11 AM   #31
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default HAHAHAH!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
Hey, guess what, I'm getting my mom to teach me how to crochet so I can surprise my future wife (really)
OMG!!!! TOO FUNNNY!!!! WILL YOU CROCHET SOMETHING FOR ME????? Thats too cool!!!! Caitlin can crochet better than i can!!
I have a pic of me like that. One of the guys took it while I was under my car. BUT...i had on shorts and the angle he took it from and with the zoom lens is NOT something that can be posted here! I didn't know about it tell he printed it out and gave it to me...so a word of warning to you girls out there...when you are under your car, be aware of your attire and your "company" that you are in, and weather they have a camera thats easily accessible!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING EITHER!!!!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 11:16 AM   #32
PKRWUD

Jim-

Does she have a sister that likes surfing?

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 02-17-2002, 11:17 AM   #33
PKRWUD

Topless-

Hehehehe

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 02-17-2002, 03:56 PM   #34
Mr 5 0

Unhappy Women with dirt under their nails

Originally posted by PKRWUD

Does she have a sister that likes surfing?

Nope.

You'll just have to keep searching for that elusive Surfer Girl with a full tool box in the trunk of her modified Mustang V-8.

She's out there.
Old 02-17-2002, 04:47 PM   #35
Tod
Registered Member

just today my g/f did something to make me say "dang i like you ". we went downstairs to start up the car and i let her do it. she misses that thing more than i do almost lol. then she tells me to get in it and rev it loud so she can listen to it. she knows nothing about cars and for her to get all excited just sitting in my car and starting it tell me i found a pretty good one.
Old 02-18-2002, 12:36 AM   #36
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 70_Nitrous_Eate
Well, the reason I'm saying that I think it's staged is because she's wearing nice, expensive, clean, boots with heals and nice clean jeans.

Looks like she's dressed to go out, not work on a car... I'm thinking that that pic was taken after she had gotten cleaned up and was done working on the car for the afternoon. I have no doubt that it's Belle under that car, but I do have doubts that she was working on the car when that pic was taken.

Either way, props to any girl willing to crawl under a car.
NOPE! That is my fiancee in all her glory. She was bolting up the H pipe to the headers in that pic. Actually, that is what she wears when she does stuff like that. She is ALWAYS dressed nice. (I am the luckiest guy alive).

In fact, she melted one of her boots to the side exhaust of her Ninja ZX-6R when I gave her a ride two weeks ago. Half the shoe was melted to the can.

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:40 AM   #37
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: here is the plan...go under your car and fake it like you are working on it!

Quote:

Once again, I have no doubt that Belle was working on her car etc, etc. Heck, wouldn't surprise me if she does all her own work. I just doesn't look like she was working on it when that picture was taken, just poseing.

And Damn right I'm jelous! I don't look that good ever! Nor do I have a girlfriend that would even consider crawling under a car.
I do understand why you don't beleive it, but I took both those pics with my Canon Digital camera. I assure you, SHE was bolting on those headers, as much as I tried to get her away from there so I could do it for her.

She DID however let me cook her breakfast and dinner the following day.

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:50 AM   #38
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that photo was stagged.
Sure I'll be glad to correct you!

1.) Notice the frayed jeans. I'm obviously CLOTHED to be on semi-damp pavement. Or wait..maybe I like to wear my nice, expensive boots with cut, 3 season old jeans...riiiiiiiiiiight.

2.) I'm italian...ALL my shoes are boots.

I own ONE pair of Nikes, that I rarely wear. Next time, I'll be sure to work on my car in my socks

3.) Those are actually my SHORTEST heels, hence working on the car in them. I have a short complex, but we won't go there...I think that's a WHOLE other thread

4.) If I took the time to stage it, it would have been something really funny, ala Wizard of Oz with a broomstick...

Btw..what EXACTLY would have been the PURPOSE of staging it??? Not like I could set up my feet to look sexier or something...

"Hey check out Belle's ANKLES...I bet those are AIRBRUSHED!"

Frankly, I don't really CARE whether you feel it was staged or not, but your justification was kinda funny, and non existent in my opinion, so I took the time to fufill your request for correction
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2002, 12:57 AM   #39
srv1
Get down.....

Thumbs up these boots are made for walkin'

HAHA! I TOLD YA!! COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES.......
Old 02-18-2002, 01:09 AM   #40
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: these boots are made for walkin'

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
HAHA! I TOLD YA!! COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES.......
arse? Yeah, that's what I thought you meant

Chris,

Those jeans are FILTHY in that pic, its just all on my butt and back from laying on the ground. It had rained the day before, but I was sick of waiting so we jumped into the project despite some puddles lingering around. I caught a bit of a cold too, because we finished in the late afternoon, and my back was quite damp by that time *atchoo*

srv1,

The pants are kinda Dickie like, I actually still have some Dickies from when I worked for AAA (light service truck) a few years ago, but they are all in Maryland. Too bad, I really could have used them! The only workwear I have left is the shirt I'm wearing in that pic...I know its not visible, but its my blue Century Ford workshirt

Maybe I should POST IT FOR VALIDITY...but then again maybe that patch with my name on it was photoshopped in...
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote