MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-04-2002, 02:04 AM   #21
Kevn
Registered Member

Lol Duece!! thats simply hillarious, I'll keep that in mind.

Re: the crappy neighbours.. My 2.3L mustang doesnt make all that much noise..
I run my dirtbike outside, thats a damn loud bike. You can hear it 3 blocks away no problem, and thats at idle. Here it is..

Our neighbours right beside us owns and races go karts, sometimes they cruise them around on our street. Also, he started his boat engine right in the street the other day. It was so loud I thought somone was stealing my dirtbike.

The neighbours across the street ride harleys nuff said. She offered to race me one day i was outside warming up my dirtbike.

Its really surprising, its sort of an upscale neighbourhood that you'd almost expect expect people to complain, but they're cool here.
Kevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 10:09 PM   #22
bigblock
Registered Member

I had people like that in my old naberhood they would call the cops on me all the time and I had race mufflers so you know what I did took the suckers off and started loading the car at 7:30 at night or so all the time boy did that piss them off HEHE.
Then I was making a trash run with the trailer so I parked it right on the side of the street for a week just to piss them off and any thing else to piss them off since they pissed me off.
A BBF with open headers makes lots of noise just for them.
But now I found a new house in Thompson CT a big time car town there's a oval track down the road.
My new nabers used to drag race and there's burn out marks all over my street it's great plus I have a big shop now 48 x 28 with 16 foot high ceilings I'm a happy camper now.
Dan
www.fast-machines.com

PS anyone going to FFW in Epping?
bigblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 10:49 PM   #23
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Quote:
I told her polietly, I sure hope your car doesnt have something go wrong with it real soon.
She took it as a threat ... Later she came back and appologized as I am sure she was afriad of damage to her car.

Going to slash the old lady's tires eh? LMFAO.

Quote:
I've decided to become the crazy eyed spooky next door neighbor. I'm really nice to everybody, but maybe once a week I carry a box out to my garage, or back to my house. Nobody knows what's in it, ususally nothing all they know is I'm "up to something."
Ahahaha, I can just see people talking while you take the box out, "I don't know what's in the box, I think it's drugs, he's definately up to sumthing!"
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote