MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-12-2002, 12:21 AM   #21
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
actually, Crazy Horse........

you went off on me, challenged me to a race, and started insulting my car before i even knew that you existed
b.s. you were downing stang's etc, didnt know someone lived close enough to show you what your little wabbit is made of, but you found an excuse by calling me a dick, that you couldnt waste your time on, because you know all you will see is mustang tail lights fadeing away from your awesome car , really fast, bother me no more. , because i can be in k town in an hour, you up for it title for title, i will throw a special party, hit the wabbit with a sledge hammer for 50 cent's a swing, bwahahahahaha. boi.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 12:32 AM   #22
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

WTF do some of you people get off calling ANY car that's not a domestic a ricer. Damn seems like everyone is Ricer-phobic. Oh CRAP, he's got a wing RICER!!!!!. Seems like anything that is different now a days, is coined rice. Some of you guys need to chill WAY the frick out.

Eric, now I used to think you were moderatly cool. You were ok in my book. But lately you've been a flaming SOB. Your a MODERATOR, ie you have to play nice because you represent MW. Hell I remember Mr 5.0 gettin flamed for going off.......all because he was a mod. I don't even respect your advice on cars anymore after the "E cam sucks" incident(BTW, did you ever find any evidence to present you agrument? ) So why don't you hop down off your high horse dude.

Marty, your my bud dude, but chill out. He hasn't done anything to make me think he is a ricer yet.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 12:37 AM   #23
this is not cbring
Registered Member

well Crazy Horse,

first i introduced myself......no problems there......

my very next post

note that you made the first "rice" jab at me when i had said nothing derogatory about you

then this thread came up

note on page 4 where you wigged out on me:

Quote:
man give it up, ricers include domestic cars with the same stupid body mod's , sticker's, clear taillight's etc, i live an hour away, wanna line up against a stock gt? auto -even, i will smoke you like a cheap cigar, just ask the rice boy 3000 gt i burned 2 nights ago, he tried the fly by, tell you what, i will give you a 1 mile head start! since your peak is what 1800 rpm's, i cruise at 75mph at 2200 rpm's, LET"S ROCK!, put up or shut up. bling bling. how about it rabbit boy. case closed, pm me for my phone # lets rock. your bs is starting to get on my nerves ,STFU. go away silly wabbit.
I challenge you to show me where on this board i ever "downed mustangs" or said that i could beat anyone
Old 10-12-2002, 12:38 AM   #24
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Yeah Marty you are a very cool guy but i think you are taking him a little too far. Ive read basically every post he has made and i have yet to find his "Holier than Thou' persona evident. If he does have one it isnt nearly as bad as some of the people on this board about mustangs/domestics.

Cbring i didnt mean to say you didnt like Mustangs hehe.

oh and Josh got owned by vbcode

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 12:46 AM   #25
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

all i said was rice mean's import, or domestic- get it domestic rice, i have seen a lot of domestic rice. it's your freakin attitude, just leave me be & i will do the same, thank you - drive thru.

R H C- member # 1
Old 10-12-2002, 01:26 AM   #26
jj_jonathon
Trisket

cbring...

i think youre failing to realize that even though the story is old, a good majority of the people on the internet have yet to read it. i hadnt read that one and thought it was a cool twist...but ive only been doing the forum thing for about 5 months...youve obvioulsy been doing it much much longer and in boards that would most certainly have these stories posted regularly, so you were tired out of them a while back...please let me get tired of them aswell...its the same with rice pics...they get posted, then reposted and reposted, and everytime i see them fly by i notice more people that see it for the first time...so not all of us have been saturated with these stories yet...

jonathon

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 02:23 AM   #27
Capri306

Can some of you guys PLEASE just grow up??? If you wanna be flaming about each other's posts (or whatever happens in your "real life"), do so through email, pm's, or something please, just not here. Make all of our lives easier.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 04:07 AM   #28
cyclical
Registered Member

daing........... didn't mean to cause such a conversation...
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
K&N Filtercharger Kit
Bassani X-Pipe
2 Chamber Flowmasters
Ohhh and did I mention 100 shot of Nitrous Express?
GENX-2 NX Upgrade
cyclical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 08:46 AM   #29
tireburner163

Quote:
Originally posted by cyclical
daing........... didn't mean to cause such a conversation...
It's not your fault dude.........a few people just need to chill with the ricer comments.

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 10-12-2002, 11:41 AM   #30
digital3.3

i know i went and called him a 'ricer', that was premature. he's not a ricer but mearly a smart ***. as post the reposted stories and pics, some people haven't read them so let them, if you have read them then just go back and read something else. you don't have to have a smart assed comment everytime. later all have have fun with life.

-murray
Old 10-12-2002, 01:22 PM   #31
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Ok this site is falling apart everyday. People flaming people, cussing at other people..it wasn't like this when i joined. And Nick, how the **** do i brag about my car? It seems like it's ok for everybody else to talk about what they do to their cars but i can't say a damn thing about mine without somebody running their damn mouths. Some of you crybaby assholes need to grow up and quit being jealous of other people.
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 02:42 PM   #32
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Eric you just seemed to have changed. there are many times when you just say Oh well I have a pro 5.0 car or w/e. Like I said before you were a very cool guy in my book until you made that post about you "not being wanted here" and after that it seems to me that you have become an *******. i dont know why but thats just the feeling I and a few others have gotten since then.

I dunno thats just my feelings. I still think everyone should stay here so we can try and bring this board back to what it used to be. people leaving does not help AT ALL. You dont have to be here 24 hours a day but making posts saying IM LEAVING aand never coming back is really stupid.
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2002, 02:48 PM   #33
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Talking

And back to the topic.

Thanks cyclical,
I hadn't seen that before and found it VERY humorous.

Kelly
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 09:44 AM   #34
tireburner163

Quote:
Originally posted by Eric4Nitrous
People flaming people, cussing at other people..it wasn't like this when i joined...

...running their damn mouths. Some of you crybaby assholes need to grow up and quit being jealous of other people.
hehe....I just find that funny. You complain about cussing.....then do it.

Oh yea.....I'm so jelous of someone I've never met.

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 10-13-2002, 11:15 AM   #35
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

This whole rice mentality is getting pretty ******* old. I don't know how this issue has become so commonplace on this board, but I wish it would go away. Who cares if you don't like ricers? It's almost like being a damn racist or something. Just because this guy likes Volkswagons (which are very nice cars) he's a ricer, and a bad person in your book huh? Crazy, I've seen some of the cars on your web site that you are calling rice. To me, it looks like anyone that doesn't drive a car like you is a ricer. Give it up man. This message board is for Stangers, and ANYONE interested in Mustangs. Not rice haters.

Well, back to ricing out my Stang... uh, I mean fixing it up.
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 02:55 PM   #36
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

Its like LS1.com's AAG forum in here.

190 LPH fuel pump, 3-row radiator,
Maximum Motorsports full length subframes

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada(wife's car)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL (company ride)

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !!!!
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2002, 04:54 PM   #37
srv1
Get down.....

now i know why we don't have many females posting in BOL

oh well, when you guys are done playing with each others cocks, the rest of us will be getting along and talking about cars! c-ya!
Old 10-13-2002, 09:21 PM   #38
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 2FastLX

Crazy, I've seen some of the cars on your web site that you are calling rice.
2fastlx i dont have a web site? uh hello!

R H C- member # 1
Old 10-14-2002, 01:38 AM   #39
polara7777
Registered Member

I have to agree with Josh and MidNite on this one. The whole ricer thing has gotten way out of hand and as far as I can tell cbring has shown a real interest in American muscle. Everyone just needs to lay off and chill. Eric I'm especially disappointed in your actions as a Moderator. Either represent us in an appropriate manner or step down.
-67 Dodge Polara (383 punched 30, Heavy head work, Mopar Performance single plane intake, Holley 750, electric fuel pump, Holley regulator, .484 duration cam, FRIED bottom end!) DOH!!! Fried the #1 rod bearing. Stroker kit coming!
-01 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Clear lenses, shaved fender, rear signals in the rear housing, baffles removed, Deals Gap dragon on the tail.)
polara7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 02:29 AM   #40
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Well, I'm just going to step in here and give my opinion, also.

Eric- You disgust me as a moderator. I'm 18 and you come off as more immature to me than some of my peers do. And you're what, in your early 30s? If I was Dan McClain and I saw some of the outrageous comments you've thrown out, you would have no longer been a moderator. I would have ripped that priviledge away from you in a heartbeat. I haven't seen you brag about your car, but there is something definitely sitting on your shoulder telling you that you're almighty or something. I don't know if it's your car or your position as a moderator, but either way, it's complete BS. You get done flaming someone then you COMPLAIN about people flaming and cussing eachother out. Then you flame AGAIN! WTF IS THAT!?!?! Most moderators try to control and keep things peaceful, all you do is flame, instigate arguments, and egg people on. Pull your head out man, seriously.

Marty- You're a crazy old hippy and you have long damn hair. I'm sure some people hate you when they see you, even if they've never talked to you or anything. Is that cool? HECK NO! When you see a new member join that owns an import, do you instantly think RICE and LOSER? Tell me the truth....Yessss.... You gotta give people a chance. Maybe cbring is a smart azz sometimes, but who isn't? Maybe he's said a couple things that tick you off. That happens, just let it go. Chill, brother.

Come on guys, we know everyone (almost) hates rice. But we all know that NOT ALL IMPORTS ARE RICE and even some domestics are rice. We all realize this, we have for a long time. There is no need to go around flashing and parading about how rice sucks blah, blah, blah. Yes, rice does suck. But it gets old to hear this constantly. Know what I'm saying?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote