MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-01-2003, 06:03 PM   #21
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

This one is on my back between my shoulder blades. I got it because I had been wanting one on my back and this one looked sweet at the time. I have one more of a yin yang in the shape of a sun, but I dont have a pic of it. I like the tribal art, but it holds no real meaning to me, the tatoos do, but the style doesnt. I just like it. I dont regret any of them, and I dont think I ever will. Any tatoo I ever get will be somewhere that can be covered up by a short sleeve shirt, or pants. But, I got them for a reason, so I have no reason to regret them. We all make decisions every day, and we have to live with them. What I really want to do, is one day go to one of those guys that ust the little rake looking thing that they tap on with a stick, and get a big a** tat from them. I hear they are really painful, but that is a true tribal tatoo. Any more I get will also be a custom design. I have seen the one in the first pic on like 3 different people.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back.jpg (65.8 KB, 31 views)
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 09:42 PM   #22
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Red face

Another yoked boy.. what are you trying to do to me
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2003, 11:34 PM   #23
Stang Obsession
Registered Member

Since we're on the subject of tattoos... I've had one picked out for at least 5 years. It is the Mustang pony with 3 different colored flames going through it. When I found it 5 years ago, I printed it off of the computer and kept it with me in my wallet. I look at it every time I buy something and I still love it to this day. I just have to decide where to get it. I don't want to get it on the small of my back like every other female, that's too overdone. I think it might need something added around it though, I just haven't figured out what yet.
Stang Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 11:43 AM   #24
langley
Registered Member

both my arms are tattoo's ,one arm is tribal that goes from my shoulder to just past my elbow and it has lightning through it,and my other arm is also a different kinda of tribal but it goes from my shoulder to the middle of my forearm

here is a funny story when i was getting my first arm done this kid[maybe 16 if that] came in after me and said he wanted his girlfriends name across his stomach[u know like 2pac had but not thuglife lol]so my tattoo artist was trying so hard to convince him not to but the kid was hell bent on doing it and he wanted to do it in one session[wich he never did] before i left the kid wouldn't even take off his shirt cause he was shy that he was to skinny lol ,but supposibly he did get it done and he got acouple more small ones since,damm and the kid hasn't even married her plus i am sure it hurt like hell
1990 lx coupe-AOD,15inch drag lites,3inch cowl hood,blue with blue ghost flames,Autometer monster tach,oil pressure and water temp sport comp guages,polished stock valve covers,MSD blaster coil,Ford motorsport underdrive pulleys,Johnson strut tower brace,Johnson G-load brace,hooker super comp headers,2-chamber flowmaster and flowmaster h-pipe 2 1/2,4:10 richmond gears,B&M stage 2 shift kit,bbk 70mm throttle body,73mm mas air sensor,holley systemax 2 intake,bbk cold air intake[fenderwell],frpp wires,crane 1.7 gold roleer rockers,crane e303 cam,hight flow water pump,heavy duty 4 core rad
langley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 06:03 PM   #25
Axman
Registered Member

Don't get "sleeved out" or people will think you're an ex-con. I have a 57 Nomad on my right arm a guitar and a quarter note on my left. My next one will most likely be the Mustang emblem with the r,w,b bars and the wild mustang. I want to try to keep my tats gearhead oriented.
Axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 06:24 PM   #26
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Talking

Just got #5 today

Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote