MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-03-2002, 02:22 PM   #41
PKRWUD

Rick-
C'mon man, I'm not smoking to get healthy. I smoked my first cigarette 28 years ago, and it was a menthol I stole from my parents. I switched to regular cigarettes for 5 or 6 years, but ended up going back. I hate the taste of regular smokes, and would probably just quit if menthols were outlawed. besides, no one ever wants to bum a menthol, and at $3 a pack, that's important!

This iPod thing is really blowing my mind. I've never been a Walkman kind of guy, but the speed, sound quality and the shear volume this little thing has is changing my mind.

BTW, you never sent me a list of CD requests. I should burn you the same disc I sent Marty for Christmas. If you like to laugh, you'd dig it.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 03:38 PM   #42
gt lee

Wow that is exactly what I need to get Marty, that is too cool. Where did your mom get it, and how much do they cost, if you know. Maybe if hes a good boy on his Birthday I could get him one of them. Odie
Old 01-03-2002, 04:00 PM   #43
rbatson

Sorry Chris, I still have the CD I burnt for you sitting here. It takes me forever to do something. Sure, I like to laugh as much as possible.. some of these post really get me rolling I printed out your address, so I have that.. maybe I can pack it up today... don't know when I'll actually send it though(DOH!). I can't help it.. I'm slack I tell ya!
Old 01-03-2002, 08:10 PM   #44
PKRWUD

Rick-
No no no, you misunderstood me! i had forgotten all about the cd you were going to send me. I was talking about when I offered to burn a copy of 1984 for you because some one walked off with yours. I told you to make a list of what cd's you needed, and if I had them, I'd see to it you did too. I was just commenting that I still hadn't gotten a list of requests from you. That's all. Relax. But then sit your arse down and write down your requests so I can see if I've got them for you!

GTLee-
The iPod is an Apple exclusive, so unless Marty has a Mac and didn't tell me, he's out of luck. Sorry!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 01-03-2002, 08:21 PM   #45
srv1
Get down.....

Default iMAC?

Chris, why do you like the Mac's so much? i got to admit, they were great in there day, but now? tell me. im kinda curious.....
Old 01-04-2002, 04:52 AM   #46
PKRWUD

Quote:
POSTED by srv1:
Chris, why do you like the Mac's so much? i got to admit, they were great in there day, but now? tell me. im kinda curious.....
Wow. That's actually one of my favorite questions in conversation. It's alot easier in person, though. There are dozens of reasons.

IMO, Apple still is better (Alot better). I have spent over an hour trying to write this, but it keeps sounding like a flame magnet, and I want to avoid a flame war. That isn't my intent. If you're really curious, email me.

pkrwuds@pacbell.net

Take care,
-Chris

P.S. FWIW, I spent 8 months last year in a PC repair and networking course, and went on to get my A+ Cert, so that you know my opinions are based on experience as well as preferences. I'm not just talking out of the side of my neck. I've found that the loudest Mac critics tend to be those who have rarely, if ever, used one.
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!

Last edited by PKRWUD; 01-04-2002 at 08:42 AM..