MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2002, 02:36 PM   #1
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Unhappy Its official... The world hates us...

It's all around... take a look...

France... We freed them from the Nazis.... They hate us

Germany... We kept West Germany away from the Communists... they hate us

Kuwait... Iraq come into their small country. Burns their oil wells, destroys their homes, rapes their women. We rescue them... They hate us...

Saudi Arabia... Iraq threatens to take over with massive amounts of Russian armor. We stop them... Saudi Arabia hates us...

South Korea... We are the plug in the dyke holding back the flood of one million starved, brainwashed North Korean regulars... they hate us...

Russia doesn't trust us as far as they could throw us, and Great Britain is only on board because we're their meal ticket.

If it weren't for oil and nukes, which tend to throw radioactive fallout for thousands of miles away from the target, I would say let them all destroy each other.

South Koreans have a problem with us? Fine... pull our troops out, remove the minefield in between North and South Korea, and fly home.... Let them see how TERRIBLE we are then.

Same thing with Kuwait and Saudi Arabia... Don't like us on your Holy soil? Fine... Don't call us when good ol' Saddam makes a house call...

Oh yea, France and Germany... Kiss my Red, White and Blue A$&. Don't ever ask us for ANYTHING anymore... since we're so evil, I guess you don't want our dirty, imperialist American dollars. You guys better pray that no one ever eyes your lands again.... as it won't be us that comes and saves your sorry butts.

I am tired of hearing how evil we are... Sorry, I just don't see it.

Anyone think we have the technology to just blast off from this garbage can called Earth and start over. Hell, I'll even invite the Canadians... we need to take hockey too....
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote