MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-21-2001, 01:46 AM   #41
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

And why in the world do you like that feeling Mercury?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 06:12 PM   #42
MustangMouse
Registered Member

Hot and spicy is the BEST!!!!
I always drop HOT salsa in chili and spanish rice......And then I watch my boyfriend's face when he eats...........hahahahaha
He loves the stuff too......
Here in AZ there are no good Thai places, so now I'm craving Glass Noodle Salad........ARGH...........
Oh, and Southwest Chicken is a nice mouthburner too......They have bottles of the stuff at SuperK and regular grocery stores too.
Oh, and who else thinks Hooters wings are not hot? My lips barely tingled........
MustangMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 07:18 PM   #43
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

I am about halfway through my bottle of Dave's - that stuff is for special occasions...
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 08:18 PM   #44
Five0
Registered Member

I agree with you mustang mouse, hooters chicken wings are not hot and do not even bother me the next morning.

If you ever see a bw3, stop any try yhere blazing sauce; it is the hottest I have ever had that I did not make myself.
RHC Member #44
nochevy@hotmail.com

1991 Mustang LX
Dart iron eagle block, 4340 28oz 347 crank, 4340 h-beam rods, probe ultra light pistons canfield heads “race ported by Brent Frazier”, solid roller cam and lifters “custom grind”, kooks 1 7/8" race headers, and much more.

Engine built by Brent Frazier.
Five0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 08:20 PM   #45
Five0
Registered Member

Mercury, That sucks, if I ever find any more of the stuff I will get you a bottle.
RHC Member #44
nochevy@hotmail.com

1991 Mustang LX
Dart iron eagle block, 4340 28oz 347 crank, 4340 h-beam rods, probe ultra light pistons canfield heads “race ported by Brent Frazier”, solid roller cam and lifters “custom grind”, kooks 1 7/8" race headers, and much more.

Old 12-21-2001, 08:21 PM   #46
MustangMouse
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Five0
I agree with you mustang mouse, hooters chicken wings are not hot and do not even bother me the next morning.

If you ever see a bw3, stop any try yhere blazing sauce; it is the hottest I have ever had that I did not make myself.
I'm glad to find someone who agrees on those damn wings, mine are hotter!
What is bw3???
MustangMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2001, 09:47 PM   #47
Five0
Registered Member

It is a sports bar that serves some damn good hot wings.

Read my earlier post about them.

I don't know if they are just in fl or where all they are.
RHC Member #44
nochevy@hotmail.com

1991 Mustang LX

Old 12-23-2001, 08:02 AM   #48
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

The hotest thing I had was some Jerky(deer meat) that had soo much chily pepper on it, it was orange colored. The first bite had me in tears, but it was so good, I couldn't stop. After about 5 or so pieces, it tasted normal. So I kept eating it. The next day, I did it all over again, the stuff was potent, but it was good after I stopped crying.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 07:00 AM   #49
PKRWUD

This is by no means the hottest or wildest, but it is dam good.

14 years ago I delivered pizza part time to help pay my beer tab at the local pizza hang out. While there, I created what I called Italian Fries. If you currently or have ever worked at a pizza place, this will all make sense. if you haven't, bear with me.

The place I worked would roll out dough skins in different sizes in anticipation of orders. I would take a small dough set that started out at 10", and run it through the roller over and over until it was about 26" long and about 14' wide, kinda in a long football shape. It was so thin you could practically see through it. I would place it on a grill sized for an extra large 26" pizza, and hit it with the punch roller like it was my worst enemy. I went end to end at least 7 or 8 times, dotting it's entire surface. Then I would brush a thin layer of butter over the entire skin (not just the edges). Next, I grabbed about25 to 30 packets of crushed red peppers. I would rip them open and sprinkle them out over the skin until the entire skin was red. Deep red. Then I lightly covered the whole thing with finely grated cheese. The cheese was never so thick that it obstructed the red, yet still covered the whole thing. A very thin layer, maybe half as much cheese as would be used on a regular small pizza. Then I ran it through the hot side of the conveyor-belt oven one and a half times. After pulling it out, I would make about 30 slices a little less than an inch apart, from one end to the other, and then one slice down the middle, lengthwise. The result was around sixty 3/4" x 6" strips of cheese covered dough that was crispy, yet not crunchy, and hot enough to make an average Joe finish off a pitcher of beer in under 5 minutes. The best part was how addictive they were. Even people who thought they were way too hot ended up grabbing a few more pieces. Everybody said I made them too hot, but any less pepper just didn't give it the right kick, IMO. When others tried to copy my creation, they seldom used more than 6 or 7 packets of peppers. Pusssies.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote