MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-26-2001, 11:33 AM   #41
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Mr 5.0: I agree.

I didn't mean my response as an attack, but like I said in one of my posts - when I was 18 & SO SMART - I didn't know my mom was out all hours looking for me, worrying. After she passed away I found out. She never told me.

That is one huge scar I will ALWAY'S bear till the day I die; I never got to say "I'm sorry".

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 02:46 PM   #42
mustangdani55
Registered Member

It's like I told my niece when she was 13 and tried to pull 'I'll do what I want thing': "There is nothing you can pull over on me or your mom that we didn't already try with your grandma So don't even try it - and believe me, we pulled some weird crap trying not to let parents find out...but: THEY ALWAYS KNEW..NO MATTER WHAT.

It's all part of it. Some parents act like buddies..some parents act like - uh uh - parents [for lack of a better word] but you get the meaning. He He...

I deal with my boyfriends 21 year old son. He is the biggest jerk in the world. Physically abusive to dad..son 275lbs..dad 140lbs.
mustangdani55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 07:59 PM   #43
srv1
Get down.....

Exclamation ATTACK!

hey i know most of you wont attack DemonGT, but i will! hey Demon, your a snot nose punk!! hey, i was called that at his age, so its only fair to pass it on! j/k
seriously though, this all part of growing up. its nothing new that we have never done or heard before. thats apart of life. Demon and only Demon has to make that choice in life of wrong and right. we all been there, and i think he gets the picture. whether if it registers or not to him, that is something he has to deal with.
Old 12-27-2001, 12:15 AM   #44
DemonGT
Registered Member

yes i can speak for myself..i dont get on till late im a second shifter...and again..im didnt post my original statment meaning I do this stuff im talken bout my freinds and some of THERE parents...

Mr50...i do make my car a priority..not music so much ..just metallica stuff...and girls arnt to important right now seeing im in a wonderful relationship that i hope lasts for a very long time..mabe even marrage....and i dont have short attention span..i can sit and stair at the wall for hours if i wanted

and SRV...most ppl WILL attack some one online..iv gone threw all that planty of times...its in person most ppl wont attack me

also MR50..just cause iv always lived at home dosnt mean i dont get the clue on what adult life is like..THATS WHY I STILL LIVE AT HOME..most of my freind live on there own and some even married with a kid or two...i know very well what life as a adult is like...thats the main reason i live at home and use condoms i dont pay rent but my vehical payments and all my other bills i pay on my own

crazy horse gt..your 43 and still listen to them wow thats amazing..and no i dont have a original copy of garage days but i have a fake copy of it with some added demo's...best i could do..hell if im paying 80 plus dollars for like 5 or 6 songs
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 12:54 AM   #45
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Mr 5.0, I agree with your arguments, I was one of the first people who responded as such on this thread. It just seemed as though it was getting a little personal to me. Some people were pretty rough on him.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2001, 04:17 AM   #46
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Talking

demon yes i listen to metallica ,the red hot chili pepper's, disturbed,staind ,sytem of the down ,etc i grew up on hard rock, sabbath judas priest etc, i refuse to grow up hehe, just ask my wife i went through a country phase for a couple year's but got burned out on it see ya.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote