MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-17-2004, 11:13 PM   #61
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Default Re: WOW

Quote:
Originally posted by Topless In Texas
Guess Ive been away waaaayyyyy too long....

Guess I wont be fortunate to get the "most likeable" like the last couple of years.????? Although, I have to admit, when I was going balls to the wall on this site w/ all everything happening, everyone here kept me going and kept me smiling. And Its GOOD to still see a few familiar faces when i log in here every now and then. And, I just felt like it tonight. I know its been a long long time. MW is what brought me into the life of the internet Forums...and hence, created a monster in myself. lol....and if I ever want a good laugh and remember the 'good ole days' I troll the old posts from MANY years ago. When life was soooo different, and it was never a dull moment!

I have not even been on RHC or ANY that much the last few weeks. Dont know why really?
I will always love this board. I guess why I dont come here that much anymore, (I have said before) there are alot of new people I dont know, and I miss the old people. I miss my old Friendships. Luckily, I have been fortunate enought to keep some off of the boards and they are very important to me. And you all know who you are.

i do miss it here. But, I feel like at this point I am a NEWBIE coming in here, nobody here knows me like the veterans do. Ive shared SOOOOOO many of my major life changing expieriences w/ these people years back. And, I miss them. and those were some good and Bad times. But, this was my family, for a few years, and I will always feel a loyalty.... .
And, I hope to be able to maybe soon weed my way back in one day. I do miss it here. But I guess being at RHC, I still get that FIX when I need it.
Dan, you've done a great job w/ the site, and Jim, I miss ya man. I really do. I hope you are doing well. And, I would still love to meet you one day.
Cya!

TNT
This was my first mustang site as well. I've met some real neat people and formed some great friendships over the past couple of years that I will carry with me for a long time that started out here at MW. Hell Christine and I used to hate each other now we have an awesome friendship. Seems like this place is a beginning point for a lot of people. So where's the whos who????
Old 04-18-2004, 08:07 AM   #62
mustardjohn
Registered Member

I think tireburner drove it into a tree.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:21 PM   #63
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by fiveohpatrol
or are there not enough frequent members to fill the list?
Sadly that is the case. I have only recieved FOUR PM's. So far I still have 7 slots that have not recieved no votes at all.

How can I post the results if there are none?

-Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote