MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-01-2002, 11:08 AM   #1
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Thumbs down Relationships suck!!

Just had to get that off my chest!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:31 AM   #2
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy Relationship blues

Hope you feel better.

Care to expand on that statement?

You know we're curious, now.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 11:32 AM   #3
gt lee

JL1314, hope your ok, hate to see someone hurt.... keep a smile on your face and your chin up and hopefully everthing will work out for ya.....Lee
Old 04-01-2002, 11:37 AM   #4
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Don't worry bud, everything will work out. I know I have a similar attitude at times but then I relise it's better to love and lost then never of loved. Don't know if that's quite the case, but when you get knocked down stand up and try again. Everyone has there rough spots in relationships.

Take it Easy Bud,
§am

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 12:03 PM   #5
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Angry Dont they though!!!!!! :)

Hi Joe,
Yes, they do. And in a BIGGGGGG way!!!!! Sometimes we just go for the wrong people! And it will either go or it wont. And sometimes it just takes some of us longer to figure it all out and make our decisions!!!! One day she will realize her bad decisions, and be kicking herself in the ***** for not doing the right thing!!!! She will realize what she is missing!!!! Just take it day by day and if it is meant to be down the line, it will come to pass...(I know thats much easier said then done!!!), believe me!
Take it easy, and get some rest, and I'll be talking to you real soon!!!!! Still got that spot in my garage for your car w/ your name on it!!!!! Take care, and I'll see you later!

If you need anything, give me a holler!!!!!!! I'll be here!!!!
Take Care, Christine

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!

Last edited by Topless In Texas; 04-01-2002 at 12:17 PM..
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 12:50 PM   #6
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

hey joe hang in there bud, it took me a long time to get it together, well i quit looking & it happened, well i dont know what else to say, but it will work out for you,sooner or later.see ya take care.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 12:55 PM   #7
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I agree.

I just got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship a little over a month ago. There has been a few times when it's really sucked to not have someone, but I'm ENJOYING THIS!!!!! Girls, girls, girls...that's what it's allllllllll about....
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 01:24 PM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yeah, relationships can suck at times, but If no rain fell, things would not grow.. No relationship will be perfect, or without fights.

Me and Marya have had our share of early problems, but are working them out. Every Arguement we learn something about one another. That is one of the reasons we get into a few arguements, were still learning alot about one another.

When you argue and stop learning from it, thats when things get bad.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 01:34 PM   #9
joe4speed

Wow! Thanks for the comments!

The problem, is that I am a fool... as some of you know I've been dating a married woman, who was seperated for about 7 months when we met. He lived in NH and she lived here. He would come down every couple months and stay there with her, and they would do husband and wife things.(dinner, movies, sex...) That would kill me, but hey, they are married. I just convinced myself that I'm just gonna have fun with this girl, and never get serious.
Well I was wrong. The more and more we saw each other, the more and more we were falling in love. We were very serious as of about 5 months ago. Then he decided to move back down, and she thought she should give him another chance since he was the father of her baby. He was here for about a week before she realized that he hasn't changed and it wasn't gonna work. Well she decided that he could stay there till he finds a job and a place to live and gets things straight. The only catch is, that I still have to be in the dark. No calling her at home. No leaving any messages. No seeing her when he's around or if she's with her daughter, cuz she'll talk. So it wound up I'd see her like once a week, and the rest of the time she'd be going home. Of course I got mad/jealous, this would get my mind going on things that may be going on. She has a history of cheating so that goes though my head too. For three months, I had to be the dirty little secret. Everytime I would get upset/jealous about it, she would get mad at me, and it just seems that lately our fights have been getting more and more frequent. So this morning we got into another one because I called her house last night, and he was there and she said i put her on the spot. So I got sick and tired of it, and we decided to end it. For now at least. But thinking about it all, do I really want this girl? Who knows.... relationships suck!
Old 04-01-2002, 01:41 PM   #10
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

joe your getting played man, plain & simple, she can hold you over his head.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 02:22 PM   #11
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Unhappy No happy endings

I'm almost sorry I asked.

You're dating a married woman with her 'estranged' husband moved back in - you're out in the cold - and when you complain, she get's mad at you! Oh boy.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but when I read about these ersatz 'relationships' that seem to have no common ground or any real basis for lasting, it makes me kind of discouraged and sorry for those who persist in them, despite all the obvious reasons to get out.

If you don't have a decent, honest partner to begin with (you said she has a history of cheating...the red flags should have been waving, then) the odds of having anything resembling a normal, happy relationship are already compromised and things usually end up, well, like you've described.

You're being used, you know it and naturally resent it, but you're still attracted to the woman?

Good luck and I wish you well.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 06:08 PM   #12
joe4speed

I know, I know... as I said! I'm a fool! I don't know why I do the things I do, as Topless put it, we don't choose who we fall in love with!! How true indeed!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:10 PM   #13
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Default Re: No happy endings

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0
I'm almost sorry I asked.

You're dating a married woman with her 'estranged' husband moved back in - you're out in the cold - and when you complain, she get's mad at you! Oh boy.
Well, even though she sounds like a deceitful person all the way, she probably does have the right to be pissy...I mean, it was clear that you WOULD be a secret, correct?

In a relationship with a married person, that's pretty much a given. I'm sorry you got caught in a bad situation, J. You're a great dude, and deserve WAY better.
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 11:17 PM   #14
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Default Re: Re: No happy endings

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306

You're a great dude, and deserve WAY better.
I'll have to agree w/ Belle on this one!! But, that doesn't make the pain any less...unfortunately!!!!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2002, 11:30 PM   #15
joe4speed

Default Re: Re: No happy endings

Quote:
Originally posted by Mustangbelle306

Well, even though she sounds like a deceitful person all the way, she probably does have the right to be pissy...I mean, it was clear that you WOULD be a secret, correct?

In a relationship with a married person, that's pretty much a given. I'm sorry you got caught in a bad situation, J. You're a great dude, and deserve WAY better.
Yeah, I know that, and she's actually a great person, I just got here at the wrong time! I'm known for my very bad timing! I think I expected to be a secret at first, but after she told him it was done, I kinda just expected more, ya know??

Thanks Belle, and Topless, that's very sweet of you to say!
Old 04-01-2002, 11:53 PM   #16
69fastback
IRAQ VET

i acutally was in the same situation a couple of years ago. I know how it goes. But dude trust me it is not worth all the heartache there are alot more girls out there and one you won't have to hide for.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote