MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-12-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Post Take a wild guess....

I know everybody in the world is talking about it, and I promise to keep this as short as possible.

Given the events of yesterday, I feel that any response that we, as a nation, give to whomever is behind this if well deserved. They must have forgotten what we are capable of.
The state of Texas alone has enough firepower to handle the situation. Let alone the entire US.
As far as innocent life in other countries is concerned,.......how to put this?? Tough **** . What do you think is going to happen when you attack the US? Chances are nothing good. Ask Japan, Germany, and Italy. they found out the hard way, as you will too.

A full ground assault should be executed, and I would gladly volenteer for such an operation. In fact I may very well do so. As a former Marine, I feel that I have to do something. I need to be a part of the retaliation. I need to look into the eyes of the one man responible for this, so that he can see the anger of the millions of Americans, and encurr the wrath of us all. There will be no quick death for someone like that. If I have anything to do with it, he will suffer years of torture.

I appoligize for my digression, but as you may very well know, this act of war should be treated as such. And the punishment should fit accordingly.

Later.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 05:05 PM   #2
dinomite
The Dude

i whole heartedly agree that whoever is responsible for this should die a horible death.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 06:29 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

We know how you feel and I doubt you'll find any disagreement with what you state here.

As I said in another post, borrowing a phrase from the a Japanese General after the bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1941; "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant". They did then and they have now.

As Senator McCain said on the Senate floor today: "To our enemies: We are coming. God may forgive you but we will not."

That says it all.

[This message has been edited by Mr 5 0 (edited 09-12-2001).]
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2001, 07:25 PM   #4
rbatson

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0:

As Senator McCain said on the Senate floor today: "To our enemies: We are coming. God may forgive you but we will not."

Man!! That is a great thing to say!! I like the phrase "God may have mercy on your soul, but your *** is mine!!"

I'm with you BWCobra, if they asked for volunteers.. I'd be the first in line.

[This message has been edited by rbatson (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 11:23 PM   #5
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

I say take the person responsible, tie him to a light pole in NYC and see what happens

------------------
THE SLO PONY
1992 Ford Mustand LX. 2.3 liter four-banger, auto. Mods: yanked air-intake silencer Future mods: V-8 or turbo 2.3 swap.

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote