MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 01:31 AM   #41
RBatson
Registered Member

Jesus F'N Christ!! I'm only home at night twice a week and through the week you sleep in my bed yet when I'm home, two nights a week, you would find a reason to sleep in the guest bedroom! Don't give me excuses! I'm sick of it and the whole ordeal is over!

Kell, all future prospects are run through you first..
Old 05-20-2004, 01:38 AM   #42
jocatmust
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RBatson
Jesus F'N Christ!! I'm only home at night twice a week and through the week you sleep in my bed yet when I'm home, two nights a week, you would find a reason to sleep in the guest bedroom! Don't give me excuses! I'm sick of it and the whole ordeal is over!

Kell, all future prospects are run through you first..

Last edited by jocatmust; 05-20-2004 at 01:57 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 01:58 AM   #43
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Jocatmust, I think it's time you leave MustangWorks. You have nothing to contribute here, and your just here to cause trouble.

-Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 05-20-2004, 02:07 AM   #44
jocatmust
Registered Member

a

Last edited by jocatmust; 05-20-2004 at 07:02 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 02:09 AM   #45
RBatson
Registered Member

Oh jesus christ! This coming from a woman who won't even drink caffeine. Two drinks is a drunk from your standpoint. So I snore.. I fart on occasion, I like to grap a tit.. never had a problem before.

I'm not making anything out to be bad, its the way it was. I was happy and you were not. In your words.. I kicked you out with no money and no car. The way it was.. I offered you $1500 if you wanted to go. You left with me begging you to stay.

You have to remember, you looked me straight in the face and told me that you were completely miserable and that I was the most horrible mistake you ever made. So... I told you if you were miserable then you should leave. Far be it for me to make someone miserable. I guess the 5 days a week you hardly saw me, working nights and all, was kinda rough on you. I guess the new truck and the $380 a month was very limiting to your lifestyle, I guess. I still don't get it..

I really don't know what you were wanting out of me. I did all I could. You say you were depressed but I really can't figure out why. You didn't have to work or do anything really.. I handed you everything on a platter and now you bitch about it.

I took you to Sea World, Universal Studios, Silver Springs, Cherokee, Gatlinburg(twice), St. Augustine.. I swear, you had it rough.

The only reason I agree to go to a therapist with you was because I told you I would only go if the therapist was a psychiatrist. You need help. That therapist wasn't a psychiatrist but she saw that there was a serious problem. Cut this short...

I told you not to bring these problems here. All I had to do was explain the situation and you would be crucified but you persist.. I know the people on this board and they are a sharp bunch, to put it lightly.

I am done!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:13 AM   #46
RBatson
Registered Member

Please pardon me... I am sorry my personal life came to the board. I just couldn't take it anymore.. sorry.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:21 AM   #47
jocatmust
Registered Member

[

Last edited by jocatmust; 05-20-2004 at 07:00 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 02:27 AM   #48
RBatson
Registered Member

Thumbs up 8 beers in an hour??

8 beers in an hour!! I a f'n legend!! Tell your friends!!
Old 05-20-2004, 02:33 AM   #49
tireburner163

Quote:
Originally posted by jocatmust
i am sorry that you think that. i came on this site a few months ago because I myself have own two mustangs. I am sorry that our dirty laudry was aired. I have erased everything from my side. I do enjoy talking about stangs thou. I will continue on the site, but definitly no more private stuff no matter what someone writes. There are two sides to every story.
Really.....that's odd........because I've NEVER seen you post ANYTHING other than your mindless whining and babble.

-Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 05-20-2004, 02:45 AM   #50
jocatmust
Registered Member

a

Last edited by jocatmust; 05-20-2004 at 07:00 AM..
Old 05-20-2004, 03:02 AM   #51
tireburner163

Quote:
Originally posted by jocatmust
So are saying the person who has started this is whining too. You are doing exactly what Rbatson was hoping you to do. I hope you are happy on hurting me along with him. I thought people were human on this site and it was open for everything!
You know thou, it is my fault. I can't expect strangers to understand anyway. Plus you already think one way of Rbatson, so I never had a chance anyway. There are two sides to a story. RBatson was a good provided, but he just doesn't understand marriage, sharing concept.

oh boo hoo.

You hi-jacked Skylers thread with your whining. "Sorry dude......but let me take about how my life sucks"

If you want to stay here that's fine, but every post you've ever made has been you whining about this. That can't go on.

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 05-20-2004, 03:07 AM   #52
RBatson
Registered Member

The therapist didn't know me from Adam and she was calling you on issues. The two of us could go before any reasonable persons and the outcome would be the same. I know this and I really just didn't want it to come to this board, this board is like family to me. Thats why I ask you not to post here. I just couldn't take it anymore, how you were sooo abused and mistreated. I did nothing but hand out to you and I got the feeling that FoxBody and a few others were taken in by your crys. I just couldn't take it anymore.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:36 AM   #53
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

See Sky, Stay away

If I did not think guys were so God damn dirty, I would consider being gay...... hahahahahahhaha, sometimes I kill myself

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Closed Thread