MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-12-2002, 01:46 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Default Saturday=Awesome! Sunday=Nightmare

As the hands of the clock chip away at time, another page is filled with the events of my life. It seems there are few days that I have only a few blurbs or sentences to write in the book of life. Most days are a page filling episode.

This last Saturday was so far, the highest point in my relationship with Marya. All of my uncertianties, and doubts became washed away throughout the day. For once, the clouds were starting to clear and it was becoming apparent how she feels for me.

She came over my house and met my family for the first time. Everything went perfect. Never an awkward moment, or a embarrasing word said, everyone liked everyone. Marya and I took my little sister to Wal-Mart and McDonalds. Then we washed Marya's car.

Of course, the innocence of makes kids say things at the darndest times. While Marya, Abbie (My little 5 yr old sis) and I washed the Trans-Am, Abbie says "Marya, I like you. Your real nice like Shuyin."

I cringe and swear under my breath.

"Oh really." Marya exlaims. Abbie continues. "Yeah, Shuyin's a friend of Dami's. She's Chinnesse like you. Shuyin hasnt been over in a long time."

I groan. Look at Marya. She looks at me and silently words "Its okay."

She visits with my family and we play with my little sister for a couple of more Hours. Then Marya had to go. We met up later that night at the "Lot".

Even though it had rained a few hours prior, the roads had dried pretty quickly, and a decent amount of people were out there.

I met up with Marya, we mingled for about 3 hours talked to our friends, watched cars leave and head on off to race. A Mustang kept cruising by and reving, I see the guy every night on the way home from work, he thinks he's hot stuff. After the 8th time of him driving by and roasting them down. I hopped in and tried to follow him, but I took to long to get in my car and to find my keys. I drove around looking for him though.

When I came back, Marya finally challenged me to a race. I will tell how that went in another thread......
Thats one worth reading...hehehehe.

After the fun. We went back to the hang out for a few minutes, and she turned looked at me and with this look in her eyes she asked if I wanted to go back to her place and just kick our feet up and relax. She said she was tired of standing around. So we did.

It was great. We talked about a lot of things, learned even more about one another, and for once, doubts I had, and Confusion started to clear up. I stayed till pretty late, then when I went to leave.....I wont give all the details, I'm not one to KISS and tell. All I'll say is I felt all giddy and like a little school boy. I was so swept away that when I finally made it to the door, and walked out the door, I tripped over her RollerBlades on the front porch and went falling into the bush.

My heart and mind were spinning.

SUNDAY.....The Day of Hell.

Sunday started off good enough, I woke up early, was in a great mood, danced and sung as I did my chores and cleaned. Talked to Marya. She spent the first part of the day with her daughter. Marya wanted to introduce me to her daughter. But I couldnt, I still had alot of chores and errands I had to run.

Later on, the daugther wanted to spend the night at her Fathers house. That opened up the chance for me and Marya to spend some quite quality time together. So we set up plans for our first Formal Dinner Date. We were going to go for a walk in this park she knows afterwards and look at the stars.

I wasnt nervous at all. I pulled up to her house and she answered the door. Her smile was so beautifull and her eyes filled with such happiness. She looke amazing, she was wearing a pretty dress. I was taken back.

I got to drive too! We went to a Japenesse restraunt, Tai Show's. They cook infront of you and do all that fancy stuff. Things were going great. The best. It looked like Sunday was going to top off Saturday night.

Then.....It happened. I was eating. Enjoying the moment. When I looked up and something caught my attention. I recognized that persons hair, and the back of ther head. I looked to the right of that person, and easily recongnized them also.

OH S##T

It was my Ex, and her best friend Bee. First time I've been in a situation like that. What do I do! The worst thing....Panic. My appitite went to hell. I was afraid that if my Ex saw me, she'd make this big scene. And I knew she saw my car outside. Theres no missing it. It was only a matter of time before she would turn around and see me, and .....

A. Get up. Walk over and throw drink/food at either me and/or Marya.
B. Walked over and slapped me.
C. Walked over and kicked me in the nuts.
D. Walk over, start crying and yelling at me.

Which would of caused Marya to do....
A. Stand up and Slap Shuyin.
B. Grab Shuyin by the hair and a Death Match unfold on the flaming Habachi Table for everyone to see.
C. Been upset and started crying. And been embarressed.
D. I have no idea.

So, I started having like an anxiety attack. My mind shut down. I dont really remember all the detials, all I remember is me and Marya left, she was mad at me. I went to drop her off, and we went inside to talk about it for a minute. (Turned out to be a couple of hours) Things seemed to be smoothing out. She cried, I cried, she yelled, I yelled, she cried some more, I apologized. I went to leave, and all hell broke loose.

I'm usually a very receptive person, and can pick up on all kinds of hints, and read a person very well. But not that night. It cost me big time too. I was in such a state of panic..that I didnt do anything right. Everything I did turned out to be wrong. Marya was extremely jealous of my Ex and bee.

In the end, I got a door slammed on my face, called 5 mintues later and (I have never heard My girlfriend swear) got a explosive phone call a couple of minutes later. She said just about every word in the book. Some I didnt know exististed.

The whole time I was driving to drop off the money, and the whole way home she just blew up...Then when I got home, and she found out I was home, her mood changed. She started crying uncontralably, sobbing heavily. She was saying all kinds of things...Things about how she felt about me, and how she was hurt. She let something Slip...She probably doesnt know it.

I felt like crap..She was crying and had just told me she loved me. I'm confused. I dont know. She called me today (Tuesday). It seems that we will work things out. Hopefully. It would be really foolish to throw it all away because of one fight...The first fight. Those are usually the hardest to get over also.

My Ex called Sunday night...I was HOT It was my turn to explode. I asked what the hell she was thinking by doing that. I told her what had happened. She said she saw my car, but thought I was there for her (I must be phsycic). She said she didnt see me inside. Anyway. I told her I didnt want anything to do with her..No talk, no stopping by, no e-mail.

Monday..My ex-calls me and offers me advice on how to take care of the situation. Very good advice. She said "We girls got to stick together, she's a very lucky women. I dont want her to screw up like I did."

Strangely, that made me feel at ease, and for the first time, at peace with our break up.

Now that that baggage is gone, time for me to patch up me and Marya.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 01:59 PM   #2
Coupe Devil

Man that was a good read. I really hope for you adn Marya that everything works out. You seem that you are really hapy when youre around here from what you write. It'll all be ok, trust me. You never did say what the ex did at the restaurant, anything. Or did you do like I would have done and screwed it up all by myself. I have a problem with that. Anyway, Hope it works out for ya man

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 02:24 PM   #3
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yep, I screwed it up all on my own. Like the blundering idiot I am. Have no one to blame but myself for that.
Old 03-12-2002, 02:41 PM   #4
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Well it looks like things are going good for you Merc. I'm sure one fight won't break you two up.

It's good that you and your ex finnally made a clean break.

And I know from experiance that kids say the darndest things . Try strangling them it usually shuts them up

Golly, I can't wait for the next installment of "As Mercury's world turns"

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 02:46 PM   #5
1BAD89
Tubbed and Juiced

Your ex was just at the restaurant? I don't understand? What did she do that was so bad, or what did you do? Your a good writer by the way, your stories are always fun to read.
1BAD89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 02:51 PM   #6
Try Me
Registered Member

Smile

Mercury, although that was a shitty situation on Sunday, i have ot say you write the best (kill) stories around man!
Try Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 03:03 PM   #7
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

I'm so glad I'm out of the dating pool and all the drama
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 03:13 PM   #8
Coupe Devil

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury
Yep, I screwed it up all on my own. Like the blundering idiot I am. Have no one to blame but myself for that.
This is good. It is better that you just screwed it up yourself. You just have to make Marya realize that you made a mistake, and it wont happen again. If the ex had started something, then Marya might not be as receptive knowing there may be future problems. But if she will just realize like we all have that you are just a big ole goofball sometimes it will be ok. (Meant that with the ut-most respect man, Im a goofball to). Lonely hill is quickly becoming less populated man, but congrats on the great girl. Pssstttt.. She got a sister????? She'll realize you just freaked out a little and it will all be good.

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 06:33 PM   #9
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Good ole Merc. Hope it works out buddy.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 06:56 PM   #10
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Merc, good story man. I hope that things work out well for you. You guys obviously like each other a lot. Marya sounds perfect for you too.

Man, the most interesting sh*t does happen to you.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 08:34 PM   #11
69fastback
IRAQ VET

yeah i got lost too. You got into a fight cuz you where eating at the same resturant as your ex. Why would you get into a fight over that. what am i missing?
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 09:05 PM   #12
Friedchicken
Registered Member

Default It could have been worse!

"Oh really." Marya exlaims. Abbie continues. "Yeah, Shuyin's a friend of Dami's. She's Chinnesse like you. Shuyin hasnt been over in a long time."
I groan. Look at Marya. She looks at me and silently words "Its okay."

What if she said ""Yeah, Shuyin's a friend of Dami's. She's Chinnesse like you. Shuyin hasnt been over since yesterday."

lol
Old 03-12-2002, 10:53 PM   #13
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I was caught off gaurd by my Ex's apperance, and her best friends (Who's asked me out several times). My ex..I wouldnt say stalking me..But has been very persistant, and been asking alot of people about My current girlfriend.

I feared she'd make a scene if she saw me, so I panicked and my brain ceased to work.

There were several reasons that Marya was upset, mostly because of my poor handling of the situation, and because I was alittle rude,and not considerate of her. Jealousy played a big part also, plus insecurity.

My Ex, and her best friend are both fairly attractive women, and both asian.

I called her last night and left a message, and e-mailed her. She called me back, and it looks like things are getting back together again. We both apologized for acting the way we did.

But man was that one intense fight.

Fried Chicken.

Thats what my friends said. I would of died, it wouldnt of been true at all, but I would of still died.
Old 03-12-2002, 11:03 PM   #14
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

Merc, I'm very glad you and Marya are getting things straightened out. Good job! I hope things keep on going well! Good luck!
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 12:43 AM   #15
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

merc i hope it work's out ok,tell the stalker-your ex ,to get lost man,hate to be harsh but,i am,hehe,good luck bro l8ter.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 01:24 AM   #16
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Glad to hear things are getting better man, every realationship has fights and arguements but aslong as you end them and your more in love then you were when they started then your relationship is growing. And if your man enough to take the blame and reconise you messed up then she will relise she has a very special person. And remember if appologizing doesn't work, expensive gifts always work too.

Take it Easy Bud,
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 01:47 AM   #17
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking Glad things are lookin up for ya!

Sounds like you started out w/ a great weekend. Sorry it ended up in such MISERY!!! Glad ya'll are working it out...I guess things could've been a WHOLE lot worse!!!!
Good luck Merc! You deserve it!!!! Topless

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2002, 03:14 AM   #18
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Actually, she does have sisters, but I dont know much about them. I dont think they live in this state, or...Country for that matter.

Yep. Pretty Asian Girl, who loves Muscle Cars, Races, Cooks great, works on her own car, Likes modifying her car, likes the same kind of music, same kind of intrests, same kind of nutso personality.... I have found the perfect women. I'm definetly holding onto this one.

She mine guys...Back away.
Old 03-13-2002, 03:33 PM   #19
The Sandman
Registered Member

I think that The Sandman helped a little bit too Maybe you could pay him back by letting him drive that pretty Zaino'ed GT again hehe !

« Red Firebird »
[ A4 ][ W68 ]

[ Interior Painted Red/Black ][ Wings West Spoiler (Black) ][ Firebat Decals ]
[ (^ How-to For ^) ][ Zaino'ed x 17 ]
[ Mobil 1 ][ Flowmaster 80 ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LS1.com Moderator
FirebirdV6.com Moderator
North Bay Mustang Moderator
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote