MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2002, 01:38 AM   #1
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

Unhappy Ahh Another Nice Guys Finish Last Post

Well guys and gals here goes. This may sound weird but i met this girl on instant messenger. The funny part is her parents are divorced and her mom only lives about 5 minutes from me but she goes to school about 20 minutes away.

Anyways we have been talking for like over 4 months but have only been able to hang out like twice (most of the times when we couldnt go out were her fault by the way). Well i thought we were really starting to like each other and i invited her to my prom but she couldnt go because of other circumstances that got her grounded for two months.

Well as of last friday (the last time we talked until tonite) i thought everything was good. We knew her grounding was almost over and i wanted to hang out with her alot. Well i didnt talk to her all this week and i sent like 3 emails which she never answered.

So tonite im all excited that her grounding is over and then she drops the bomb on me and says that she now has a boyfriend as of 3 days ago. She figured we couldnt be anything because we rarely saw each other but i dunno. I really felt for this girl but obviously she did not. We will still be friends and who knows maybe she will find out that i am for her but right now i have no idea.

Well anyways "Nice Guys Finish Last"

Later,
Nick
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote