MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-10-2001, 10:44 PM   #1
Eubee
Registered Member

Smile New guy here

'sup everyone? The car is in the sig, so don't ask. Just wanted to drop a line saying "HI" and I hope to gain some knowledge whilst here.

What are the first mods that everyone suggests immediateley after purchasing a car?

Cowl hoods? Anyone got 'em for the new body style?

Sorry, I am a bad speller so please bear with me.

------------------
===Eubee===
2000 GT Black/Black leather, 5spd
Stock ...for now
"If you expect the unexpected, was it really even unexpected in the first place?"

[This message has been edited by Eubee (edited 09-10-2001).]
Eubee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 12:05 AM   #2
mustang marty gt

hello, Eubee welcome to a great , stang site i have a00 gt black , auto , oh well it's so my wife can drive it also. you wiil like this whole page , is your car under warranty? if so ypu can't make many chage's they really stressed that to me , you can mod from the cat back though, i'm going to put flow's on mine , bullit wheel's funny , my wife is from jersey i just did'nt like it up there no dis. but while i was in the navy we ,went to hawaii then after i got out ,like a dumba$$ i joined the national guard & ened up in iraq , great place ha! anyway welcome , there are ,a lot of great people who will help you out. good luck
damm i can't spell either just i work night's & have to hurry so i can go to bed.
------------------

[This message has been edited by mustang marty gt (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 06:13 AM   #3
Eubee
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by mustang marty gt:
hello, Eubee welcome to a great , stang site i have a00 gt black , auto , oh well it's so my wife can drive it also.
Thanx. There is nothing wrong with an auto, I prefer a stick for me. Some people argue stick is faster than an auto, but hey, to each his own.

Quote:
is your car under warranty? if so ypu can't make many chage's they really stressed that to me , you can mod from the cat back though, i'm going to put flow's on mine
I traded in my '99 Ranger XLT 4wd for this GT. The Ranger was still under warranty, and they said the only thing that will void the warranty is a turbo/super, or messing with the internals of the engine. Yeah, the GT is still under warranty.

Quote:
funny , my wife is from jersey i just didn't like it up there no dis.
... I don't like it either. I am originally from Michigan (Midland county).

------------------
===Eubee===
2000 GT Black/Black leather, 5spd
Stock ...for now
"If you expect the unexpected, was it really even unexpected in the first place?"
Eubee is offline   Reply With Quote