MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-27-2006, 04:24 PM   #1
image4you2see
Registered Member

Default Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

They sell on EBAY and their product is junk and they advertise one thing for sale and then just send what ever they have laying around.

Their Ebay add was for 80 Buy It Now for a natural radiator support and they sent me black saying the natural are on Back Order, well if they are on B/O then why do they have an auction for 80 buy it now?

They have done this before and after the item i bought. Not to mention they are slow at shipping stuff out, it took almost a month to get the item i didn't want and had to open a dispute with PayPal and email constant complaints to Ebay to get them to even talk to me about righting their wrong.

Now they want me to pay to ship it back which is total bull**** in my own opinion. They are the ones that shipped out the wrong item with a false listing.

It's a shame EBAY won't do anything to people like this anymore but i won't stop emailing EBAY about their false listing that is still up for a product they don't have!
image4you2see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

Default Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

How about providing a link to their auctions?
Old 11-27-2006, 08:14 PM   #3
image4you2see
Registered Member

Item number: 8008321108

This is the one i ordered from, no were does it say B/O! I bought this in OCT as well. Like i said it took a month for them to ship it out and they sent the wrong item because they don't have what they are advertising to sell..
Old 11-27-2006, 09:54 PM   #4
DeltaMustang65
Knuckle-Basher

That really does suck, but these types of things shouldn't surprise anyone anymore. I don't dare buy OR sell anything on ebay.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w277/deltamustang65/

If Nissan Motorsports = NISMO, wouldn't Honda Motorsports = HOMO?
DeltaMustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:44 AM   #5
bmxmon
Registered Member

I love ebay, so far i've had good experiences buying and selling. Another company to stay away from in car parts is Unlimited Products (www.up22.com), they sell fiberglass parts. My brother ordered a pair of fenders and a trunklid from them, it took them along time to ship them after payment (thinking it was like 2-3 months) and when we would call them they wouldnt give us a straight answer on anything, it was ridiculous. Not worth dealing with in my opinion.
Old 11-28-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
Rev
Registered Member

I lost $670 on a camera that I paid for through PayPal on Ebay. Neither Ebay nor Paypal would do anything other than acknowledge that I made the complaint. I'm sure Tony C. Yang is back doing the same thing under a different name as I type this.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:52 PM   #7
image4you2see
Registered Member

See i bought from anouther Company and they sent me the wrong product as well.. Called them up and told them what they did and they jumped all over it to help me out. Let me keep the part they sent wrong that i could use that cost ALOT more than the item i bought and then sold me the part i wanted for half shipped.

See this compnay i am complaining about could of done the same. Could of sent me another one at a discounted price and i would of used them both as i have more than one stang.

Instead when i called them they hung up on me three times in a row!
Old 12-01-2006, 02:50 AM   #8
Capri306

This is why I never buy anything off of eBay from anyone not within driving distance. That way if there IS a problem, I'll come knocking. On more than one occasion, I've actually driven to pick up the items I've won and found the sellers to be very good people. Unfortunately, there are some real pieces of work out there, as you've found.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:00 AM   #9
H1_Mudhog
Registered Member

I too have had problems with Dynamic Racing Products. I received a whole bunch of deragatory emails from someone that wouldn't even identify him/herself. I couldn't find a business address or name of the owner to complain to. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.
They seem to do all their business on ebay and are not customer oriented or willing to listen to a customer's complaint.
H1_Mudhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 02:11 PM   #10
USMC302
Registered Member

FWIW, I've been avoiding them now. Thanks.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:04 PM   #11
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

image4you2see:

Sorry to learn you got burned - but thanks for the warning. You have done us all a service.

I never buy from eBay and never will, but I know guys who have done quite well and grabbed some good deals via eBay. It's a crapshoot - so I just avoid it. I don't need the hassle.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:03 AM   #12
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Cool Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

Just had a problem with Dynamic Racing Products - appears they are in the business of taking advantage of people and not providing parts or service as expected by other reputable companies. Just recently rec'd a shipment from Dynamic Racing Products (2682 NW 121 Drive, Coral Springs, Fla 33065). They quoted a price to me including shipping when I ordered the parts. However, there are problems concerning additional shipping charges after I have already paid for the items. They shipped a box that was classified as oversize by USPS (length and girth totalled 122" - max size is 108"). In order to receive the parts, I had to pay an additional oversize surcharge of nearly $75.00 due to them not checking it on the other end prior to shipping. Now they are not wanting to cover their mistake, and expect me to absorb the additional costs. They obviously did not check it when shipping the item or the Post Office would have billed them due to it being oversize. I am soliciting information or suggestions from other fellow Mustang Owners who may have dealt with them. Has anybody else been stuck with shipments from Dynamic Racing Products? Perhaps I can prevent someone else from dealing with the expensive "non-customer support" that I've rec'd from them. I have retained copies of all e-mail and payment information. If anyone has been in this position, what course of action did you take? I highly suggest you really think about who you're dealing with prior to letting them have any of your $$$ or finalizing any parts dealings with them. Thought I was safe - but not so - they apparently have a real bad track record concerning taking the $$$ but not providing what they said they would. I have rec'd a couple of e-mails detailing horrible situations that other fellow Mustang owners have had to deal with concerning the same people. They have admitted their mistake in e-mails I've rec'd from Dynamic Racing Products. Now they want to backpedal and are asking me to return the parts and they promise to give me a full refund - Yeah - I don't think so. I'm not going to stoop low enough to lose the parts AND the $$$. It will catch up with them soon enough. Notice how the address and locations of the business have changed over the years? I hate to use the ugly word, but perhaps a term utilized with this type of behavior is known as fraud? I smell bad business, and apparently so have some of the people on this message board as well. Again, I caution you before spending the $$$. I've got plenty of documentation that supports my theory.
Nevadanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Here's an update concerning the issues with Dynamic Racing Products - after doing some public records research, it appears the person behind this situation might possibly be Shawn B. Friedman, a person who might possibly also sell parts on Ebay as billetspeeddepot, also of Coral Springs, Fla. The current feedback has a few negative comments dealing with similar transactions that didn't go very well. He may also have possibly been utilizing different user names a few years ago, and a simple web search may reveal that. He has requested that I return the parts and he "assured me of obtaining a refund and he'll pay the shipping." First of all, if he didn't pay the shipping in the first place, I highly doubt that he'd pay it the next time around. Second - if I return the parts, I can bet I'll get stuck with those charges as well and never see the refund. He appears to have deceptive business practices. If you go to the website's main page ( Dynamic Racing Products Online Auto Parts Store ) it clearly states the following and is quoted - "Our FREE SHIPPING policy means that there will be absolutely NO FEES, NO HANDLING FEES, NO SERVICE FEES and NO HIDDEN FEES on any products you order from us. FREE MEANS FREE!!!" Being charged $74.87 for shipping sounds like the basis for false advertising, which when presented to the everyday consumer is highly frowned upon but yet I'm another statistic of a possible fraudulent business practice. He has several upset customers over the years. Simple search on the web will reveal other issues such as this one as well as an Ebay suspension. I have copied e-mail correspondence as well as all receipts of funds paid and have already forwarded them to the Broward County Consumer Affairs Division as well as submitted a written Mail Fraud Report to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. I will also initiate a written report to the National Fraud Information Center. If there's anyone else who is in a similar position with written documentation and facts, there may be an avenue to help you as well. It is highly recommended that you take caution when buying parts from this website as well as from the Ebay sales. I'd hate to see other people lose their money or possibly not receive their parts... or both.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:49 AM   #14
billetspeeddepot
Registered Member

Default not even close to the truth

Lets start at the beginning, These items were not purchased off ebay or our website. Customer sent a email asking for a price on buying 4 flaming river racks for the mustang II which we ordered by mistake , We misquoted the price for 525.00 shipped, Did not know the package would have been oversized with usps. Each rack wholesale is 180.00 each which is 720.00 total plus shipping , Retail is 280.00 each 1020.00 total plus shipping. customer paid 525.00 plus 75.00 for oversize package for a total of 600.00 which is still 120.00 less then wholesale plus shipping which was a total of 135.00 after the 75.00 he had to pay plus what we already paid . Not to mention flaming river has a $10,000 buy in.... When we were contacted by the buyer about the 75.00 shipping charge we offered a 50.00 refund now and another 25.00 off the next order.. We had already lost 330.00 by selling these below our cost to get rid of them. The buyer did not lose anything because there is nobody else that would have offered this deal to them and lose money. No where has the customer mentioned we offered to refund the 75.00
billetspeeddepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:51 AM   #15
billetspeeddepot
Registered Member

Also the reason why the customer will not send the items back for a refund is because he has already sold them for a large profit to other customers
Old 05-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #16
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Let's clarify a few facts - first of all, you quoted me a price of $500.00 for the parts shipped to me. That's what I paid. The issue is not what the parts cost, that's irrelevant - it's the fact that the owner went back on his word and stuck the customer with additional charges. Basically, you lied to us. Second of all, it's highly irresponsible for you to post a libelous claim that the steering racks have been sold for profit. No, they are still here in the garage. I'd be more than happy to send a photo if you'd like. Three of them are still packed in the factory cartons and one has been modified and is ready for installation. Let me explain what has happened - I'm just an older retired aircraft mechanic who likes to tinker with his sports car in the garage. I have friends that have the same cars, and we are embarking on a project that involves modification to the steering racks and we needed more than one. So I contacted you and you provided a quote to me, and that's what I paid. After being stung with additional charges, I kindly asked for the refund of the excess charges due to your mistake in Florida. That's where things become ugly. You refused to send the funds, and wanted me to spend more money. First of all, I don't trust you after what you've done. Why would I take a risky chance of getting stung twice by you? My only question - why not refund the excess charges? That would have solved everything and this matter would be closed. I have dealt with airplanes and sports cars before the word internet was part of our vocabulary, and situations like this don't go well with sports car clubs. Rest assured, we as a group, don't condone shady business and won't care to order any Mustang or other Ford parts from someone who conducts shady business practices. To post your last comments is highly frowned upon because you jump to conclusions and don't know the facts. Your credibility is questioned by not only me, but by many, especially after your last comments. We all kindly await your apology when you're ready.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #17
billetspeeddepot
Registered Member

well i guess you must not be able to read or understand english because when this happen we did offer a refund and you refused..

When we were contacted by the buyer about the 75.00 shipping charge we offered a 50.00 refund now and another 25.00 off the next order.

You my friend only like to tell 1 side of the story in your favor and try to make us look bad.. we offered a refund which you refused and you forgot to mention this when you tried to slander our name
Old 09-29-2009, 05:56 PM   #18
image4you2see
Registered Member

Well look at this 3 years later and someone is still complaining about them.

You noticed he did not mention his mess up with what he did to me, I hope people still stay clear of this crook!
Old 08-25-2010, 11:21 PM   #19
peterjames1
Registered Member

As per my experience If you want to anything buy then first of all you can check that product features and that product vendor perfectly and then you can buy that product.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: