MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-11-2001, 09:24 AM   #1
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Default took rest of the semester off

Here is the story

after many discussions with the vice principal i have decided to take the rest of the semester off. she told me that i could no longer pass any of my 4 classes and that it was in my best interest. she talked with my mom and knows how much i like to work and that i prefer work over school. after i lost it on a teacher(i posted this a week ago) I weas suspended for 5 days. i got back from my suspension yesterday and we had a 45 mniute talk where she again suggested it and i told her i would try to think about it from a neutral standpoint. I am very against dropping out of school and realize how important getting ur grade 12 is so i have been against this idea from the beginning. I thought about it all yesterday and this morning and decided that it was best for me to take the rest of the semseter off and return january 30th at the beginning of next semester. So i get to work full time for the next month and a half so i guess it isn't to bad cause the money will be good. The reason i didn't want to take the rest of it off was because i didn't want to loose all my freinds. my job has bad hours and i will work anywhere from 8 am till 10pm without notice. i work in a greenhouse and if a huge order comes in then we have to stay and get it finished. Lookos like i might have my stang payed off by february or damn close to being payed off. I know its not dropping out but it still feels that way to me and i don't like it.

JAMES
Old 12-11-2001, 09:32 AM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

hey rage i know what you mean school is important but you have to do what is best for you ,take care, good luck.marty

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 12:37 PM   #3
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Well if it's not possible to pass your classes for this summester, what's the difference between not going to school the rest of this summester and showing up and failing anyway. If you pass all your classes after Jan., you might be able to make up the other classes in summer school.

Good Luck
Josh, aka the tireburner

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 09:12 PM   #4
6T9PONY
All about the Windsor.

I agree with burner....what's the point in staying if you can't pass? You might as well be doing something productive, right?
6T9PONY is offline   Reply With Quote