MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-05-2002, 05:34 PM   #1
lx mike
Undescribable

Default Just Said Goodbye....

another sad pet post. got off work early and when i walked in the door my mom was in tears saying he (our ferret) was dying and she had called the vet to have him put to sleep so we drove there with "fatty" in a small towel in her arms and i could see he was gasping for air and we got there and had to wait and we just sat there and watched his gasping and jerking around once ina while, then he just laid there and we could see him barely breathing. then he was gone.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 09:25 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Sorry to hear that dude, I kinda know what you are going through, but the cat I had to put down last week wasn't mine, per se. He was just a friend.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 10:20 PM   #3
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Yeah putting a pet down is always a hard thing to do. WE put one of our german shepards down once when it killed my cat smokey. The cat walked to close to the dog while it was eating a steak and i guess it was a really good steak. Thta was a bad day. Loosing two pets. We have had a bunch of dogs hit by cars to. IT truly is like loosing a member of the family

JAMES
Old 02-05-2002, 10:38 PM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

LX MIKE.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Its good though that you were there with him when he passed on. I felt so horrible leaving my kitty Ceasar alone at the Vets to be put asleep. I could not bare to witness that. I still miss my kitty Ceasar, and think of him alot.

The new kitten Herculues is doing fine and Dandy. He's a spunky little guy. He like watching TV with me and even watches me play GameCUbe (When ever I get the chance to like once a week), and playing Medal of Honor on the PC. His ears perk up with every shot.

My condolances man.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 11:10 PM   #5
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy I'm So Sorry!!! :(

Gosh LX...I'm real sorry to hear that. You and Unit have not had a good pet week(even though, Units cat was not his own, I know they were close!!).....I cant imagine.
My two Pomeranians are 10 years old, I've raised them from puppies, and I hope they live 20 more. Cause they are like my kids and It would devestate me to lose on of them!!!!!!
I'm real sorry, you have my sincere condolences!!!! Both of ya'll!!!!!

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 02:15 PM   #6
mustangdani55
Registered Member

Babies are Babies...Doesn't matter human or animal..we still love them the same..Sorry about your baby...I couldn't bear losing my babies. Have lost in the opast and it makes me
Old 02-06-2002, 06:34 PM   #7
lx mike
Undescribable

thnx everyone, it's all for the better now, cause for the last month all he has been doing is eating and sleeping cause he couldn't move around since he could only use his 2 front legs, the vet told us what would happen near the end so we was prepared for it but it still hurts. his "brother" has been going all over the house looking for him.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 06:50 PM   #8
PKRWUD

I've had friends tell me that knowing a pet is going to die, versus an unexpected death, makes it easier, but I don't see how it could ever be "easier". I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss. I wish I could offer a simple, sure fire remedy, but only time will help heal this. That and maybe getting another one.

Best wishes.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2002, 01:01 AM   #9
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Unhappy No good way

I dont think there is an easy way...I couldn't stand to watch one of my pets die slowly, or I wouldn't want to find one that had died suddenly....IMO...pets should be granted an 'eternal life' and live forever.. They do nothing but good for anyone! And expect VERY LITTLE in return!!!!! I always said, I hope my dogs (and my kid) outlives me....that is NOT something I EVER want to deal with.

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote