MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2002, 11:56 PM   #11
Unit 5302
Registered Member

So here I am in the redwood forest with mustanggt350 (my 1:18 scale die cast model) when this nasty smelling bigfoot comes running up at me. I didn't want to get my doc martins messy running through the dirt so I I told my sumo wrestling cat, fluffy, to sick the crap outta that greasy hairball with legs. After fluffy gives the ape man a severe beating I take a pic of him with my digital camera. Too bad it was getting so dark so I couldn't see him when I downloaded the pics. Hmmm... I decide to pick a Mustangworks member to hit on.

What the heck, I'll call Belle. 2 Rings and she picks up. So I'm getting my A-game going, and I'm thinking she's totally digging it, till I figure out Matt answered the phone and now he thinks I'm a homo. Damn. Oh well, thank god he didn't start flirting back. That would have been awkward, and how do you break that kinda news to the girl??

Now, who do I try the A-game with next?
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote