MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-18-2002, 12:16 PM   #1
EvilGTGirl
Registered Member

Cool Anyone into Great Adventure?

hey--just wondering...

i go down there a bunch of times a summer, and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet there.

i'm not sure when the next time i am goin is, but if we can set it up b4hand (2 weeks), and we can get 15 or more peeps to go, then it is only $29.68 a tic. (this would of course mean that the peeps comprising the 15 would not be season pass holders)

just checkin...

e

'00 Green GT
One-Touch up/down windows
Sequential Taillights
Cleared-out Headlights

"If I wanted transportation, I would have bought a Civic."
EvilGTGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 10:50 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

dont think we could make it but, my wife gtlee is from camden , she tells me about great adventure all the time, l8ter

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 10:53 PM   #3
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

What is this place?

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 03:30 AM   #4
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
What is this place?
Six Flags in New Jersey. Got left on the freefall ride when they shut the park down one night. After a few minutes, we realized what had happened, and tried to get out. No go. Those damn bars over the shoulders really work! I don't even remember how we got out, either... Must have yelled, I guess.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 02:26 PM   #5
lysacat
Registered Member

PKRWUD, that musta been an awful feeling. To be stuck like that. Good thing they didn't all go home.
Old 06-19-2002, 02:59 PM   #6
PKRWUD

Actually, it was. I remember thinking that something was wrong with the ride, and that's why we weren't moving out to be dropped, but after a few, we realized what was up, and could not get out to save our lives. I really don't remember what happened after that, but I guess we must have yelled until we got someones attention. Hell, this was probably 20 years ago anyway, but still, i don't know why I can't remember how we got out.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 10:37 PM   #7
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

love to go ......but, the jersey state police told me ....... "if you ever step foot in this park agian ,we won't even bother locking you up again , we'll just beat you senceless " ......... i'm kinda banned for life

long story from a long time ago .....probly too long ago for anybody to remember .......but there are a few peaple who will never forget me
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 11:25 PM   #8
StoplightWarrior
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Old Guy with 87 GT
love to go ......but, the jersey state police told me ....... "if you ever step foot in this park agian ,we won't even bother locking you up again , we'll just beat you senceless " ......... i'm kinda banned for life

long story from a long time ago .....probly too long ago for anybody to remember .......but there are a few peaple who will never forget me
Cmon now old man, you can't do that to us. Let's hear the story!

1994 Cobra #4343
Bolt on's only...

Cofounder of Raccoon Racing
StoplightWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 05:57 AM   #9
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by Old Guy with 87 GT
the jersey state police told me ....... "if you ever step foot in this park agian ,we won't even bother locking you up again , we'll just beat you senceless "
I won't even doubt that for a second...

NJ troopers are renowned for being RUTHLESS! I've been going the speed limit since I got here I can't figure it out why NJ drivers are still the rudest things on earth, and are always blowing by me at 85-90 mph...I guess that explains this state having the highest insurance rates in the US...
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 07:33 AM   #10
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

stoplight warrior......it's a long story , all i'll say is it involved , mooning the public , being caught with several illegal substaces , a small scuffle with several sucurity gaurds and a sucurity gaurd getting his nose broke (guy almost broke my arm ,so i beat him up ....his buddy's didn't like that ) ........
it was almost ten years ago ,........back then i was a bit wilder then i am nowaday's

belle ......jersey should be called the aggresive driver state ..........makes nascar look like a couple of sunday drivers ....and your right most jersey state police would rather just beat you up instead of doing the paperwork
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote