MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-21-2002, 03:15 PM   #1
Tod
Registered Member

Default some people just suck

last night (Thurs) i'm walkin back out to my car after our long, hot night of softball on the hottest day of the year (so it's not like i'm in a hap-hap-happy mood to begin with), to find what looks like a light key scratch about 6 inches long just above the rear drivers side wheel well. some moron probly came lumbering through the parking lot not thinking about where his ballbag was swinging and put a nice long scratch on the side of my car. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE WALKING STUPID!!!

it's partly my fault for parking the car in the middle of the lot where this kind of thing CAN happen but in 3 1/2 years of playing at these fields this kind of thing has never happened. from now on i'm parking on the outer edge of the lot, it may be farther to walk but it's worth not risking getting more scratches from some idiot who isn't smart enough to watch where he's going.

sorry, had to get that off my chest.
Old 06-21-2002, 05:46 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

I know it. I'm going to freak at the first scratch that gets put on my 02.

People just don't give a damn anymore. Nothing you can do besides kill them.

Hopefully it can be buffed out.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 06:37 PM   #3
Ponygirl67
Registered Member

People suck, is right!!! Never fails that I can park a mile away from where I am going, with NO one anywhere near my stang, I come out and some dumbass is parked right beside me......WTF???? People are ignorant....

Mare of the Month-April 2002
Ponygirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 09:21 PM   #4
The Fireman
Registered Member

I always try to park away from other cars cuz a scratch on my car is a sure fire way to mess up my day.
Old 06-21-2002, 10:48 PM   #5
gt lee

That really sucks, we always try to park far away from all other cars, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way. Some people don't appreciate or don't care what others have. But look out if it should happen to them.
Old 06-21-2002, 11:49 PM   #6
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Quote:
Originally posted by Unit 5302
Nothing you can do besides kill them.
Yes, that is what must be done. I swear if I seen someone scratch my car (after it gets painted or even now really but more so once it gets painted) I would stick there head inbetween my doors and close it and be like "How's that feel b*tch! Scratch my car will you!" Once my car gets painted I'll be a true ricer and take up two parking spots lol but I'll part far away, I want no chances of my paint job getting wrecked after I'm looking to put a few grand into it.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 12:51 PM   #7
Tod
Registered Member

i'll be parking out in Nowheresville once i get my car touched up. it just really ticked me off to no end. dead tired, hot and sticky, just wanted to go home and clean up, then i have to find another scratch in my baby, one that could have been avoided had the person just simply watched where he/she was walking. it really aggravated me. people don't get how important some things are to certain people. just because you wanna only wash your car once a week and let brake dust consume your front wheels doesn't mean i don't care what MY car looks like. GGGRRRRRRR!!!