MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-19-2002, 10:21 PM   #1
82 GT
Import Slayer

Default What's the story with Stone Cold?

Does anyone know why Stone Cold Steve Austin quit the WWE?
I heard rumors that he beat his wife, Debora.
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 10:27 PM   #2
rbatson

I don't know bro but I heard some things on the radio this morning. It sounds like he didn't agree with McMann or the way things were being run. Maybe he didn't make the money he thought he deserved, I don't think that is it though. I like Stone Cold and he is my favorite but you and I know that crap is all fake, come on now.. those 'snake bite' punches he uses, those can't hurt really.. no way. He will be replaced but I will still wear my Stone Cold "Other Side Jack***" t-shirt
Old 06-21-2002, 01:53 PM   #3
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation Stone Cold is stone gone

I'm not a fan but I know that Steve Austin is 37 and getting a bit old for the game. He did beat up his wife (she called 911 and had bruises on her eye and back - Steve had fled) but she hasn't filed charges so it probably won't come to anything.

Could just be a drawn-out WWF storyline but most likely Steve is on his way out of the game for now, or at least the WWF, but who knows? He may just be looking for a better deal.

I never got into wrestling but know a little bit about the players, er, wrestlers and Stone Cold Steve Austin is a biggie so I doubt he'll disappear any time real soon.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 02:03 PM   #4
gt lee

I'm not a big wrestling fan either, use to go to them when we were in Ohau but not much at all now, but I do like Stone Cold its probably a publicity stunt or something like that. You know how those guys work. Odie
Old 06-21-2002, 02:30 PM   #5
82 GT
Import Slayer

Yeah, we all know that wrestling is fake but you have to watch it for what it is........entertainment.
'82 GT 351W (.060)Comp Cams 274* Extreme Energy cam, ported & polished heads w/ 1.94/1.60 valves 10.3:1 flat top pistons,stealth intake, Mallory dizzy,Holley 750dp carb, BBK shorties,Flowmaster exhaust,C-4 with 3700 stall converter, B&M pro shifter,8.8 rear, 4:10's, subframes, electric fan, powermaster alternator, 4 core radiator.
82 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 05:28 PM   #6
lx mike
Undescribable

It's gotta be a publicity stunt. right away they have the rock coming out and saying how the W.W.E is his home and if there's anyone in back that doesn't want to be there then they should "GET THE F OUT" he's probly tired and needed a break from the action.
Rice Haters Club Member #101
lx mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2002, 11:16 AM   #7
rbatson

I remember hearing something on the radio about him not liking the direction his character was taking. I also thought it was funny that they were calling it the WWE. I was watching it every Sunday and Monday a few years ago, I was flipping through the channels and it sparks an interest, very entertaining. I lost interest after awhile, it was getting a little old. I haven't actually watched it since hmmm... been a long time.
Old 06-24-2002, 10:50 AM   #8
WyldeBLS
Registered Member

It is NOT a publicity stunt.

After Wrestlemania this year, Stone Cold no showed 2 Raws and 2 Smackdowns before coming back. He was unhappy with his character.

He came back, and two weeks ago, 3 hours before Raw was supposed to go live, Stone Cold said he was unhappy with the direction of the writing crew and his character. Same ****, different day.

A few days later, though, he beat the **** out of Debra, and she called 911. When the COPS got there, Steve was gone. They, however, got Steve on the phone, and told him he needed to come back to the house, but he said he wasn't.

Last week, on one of Texas newstations, some cameras followed Stone Cold in a helicopter. When he saw it, he abruptly flipped the helicopter off.

Let me remind you, this is NOT a work, a stunt, etc. This is real ****, and he will most likely NOT be back to the WWE, or wrestling period.
WyldeBLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 11:06 AM   #9
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by WyldeBLS
A few days later, though, he beat the **** out of Debra, and she called 911. When the COPS got there, Steve was gone. They, however, got Steve on the phone, and told him he needed to come back to the house, but he said he wasn't.

What a winner, and such a role model for his young fans!

Oh well, she looks like the typical domestic dispute victim you see on Cops anyways, but that still doesn't make it right...sounds like he's unable to separate his work from his private life...

I watch wrasslin' occasionally, but dudes like him are straight up losers if that's the **** they pull. Sounds like he needs to check his own personal "character" before he complains about his on-camara personality
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 11:17 AM   #10
WyldeBLS
Registered Member

Everything has been handed to him. He doesn't appreciate anything. He's not happy with his character? There are guys whos characters are ******* superheros and queers with gold makeup all over them. How can he be unhappy?

He's on my shitlist...He's a stupid ************.
WyldeBLS is offline   Reply With Quote