MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2002, 03:45 PM   #41
PKRWUD

Still a mess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg garage3.2-20-02.jpeg (114.0 KB, 36 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 05:03 PM   #42
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Ahh, yes, write it in word to be safe

MW does allow you to hit the back button and bring back up what you wrote, she could have cut and paste it from there... well too late now.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 06:08 PM   #43
Rev
Registered Member

Topless, take my advice about guns. Be sure and use enough calibre for the intended purpose.

I'd recommend at least a .40 SW for the ordinary PC. For anything more than ordinary, you'll need maybe a .45 ACP. If it's a really tough PC with maybe some kind of armor, then you'll want to use a .44 Mag. Then there's always the .454 Casull Magnum for those impossible cases.

Please go out to the range and practice some though before attacking the computer. Consult PKRWUD or Skyman for the most vital spots.

Glad you had a good time in CA. Just get yourself together an finish off that malfunctioning PC for good and then start over with a new one.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 07:07 PM   #44
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
MW does allow you to hit the back button and bring back up what you wrote, she could have cut and paste it from there... well too late now.
Sky-
I'm not sure if she tried that or not, but I do know that sometimes that doesn't work, either. I have had that happen to me before, and when using the back button, all the text is gone. That's why I write all my long posts in NotePad first, then I copy and paste. Still, can you imaging spending 4 hours trying to post something, and losing it twice. Damn. I wouldn't go near a computer for a week.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-14-2002, 08:14 PM   #45
Ponycar_302
Registered Member

AHEM!!!!

Other than the attached pic this is all I have to say.

I'm glad the two of you had a great time. I've met Christine and thought she was a wonderful person. Chris, I only know you from the board, but you seem to me to be one hell of a guy. Congradulations (?) both of you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg garage3[1].2-20-02.jpg (198.7 KB, 34 views)
Old 06-15-2002, 02:23 AM   #46
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

sounds like you too had alot of fun.......i met crhistine twice at the superstallion meets ,i'd definatly classify her as good peaple ,glad to see you too hit it off

christine ......,the california coast is like one of the most buetyful places i've ever been .....and i've seen alot of places.....glad you got to see it .......i've been following the posts about your trip out there just been too busy to post much latly .....but i'm still around ..........are you still gonna come out to attend the mod shoot out at cecel ?

chris ..........you definatly found a great place to live ,.....took a road trip out there last year, i drove the 87gt out to L.A. then meandered up the coast till just above san francisco(ran low on money had to head home)......i loved it there....i would definatly recomend that everyone put a pacific coast highway roadtrip on there lifes todo list ......if it weren't for legal obligations in Pa. i'd probly still be out there .......i didn't want to come home

p.s ...ponycar ..... every garage needs pin ups ,wouldn't be normal without em ....... .....are you gonna make out to cecel in two weeks ?
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 02:57 AM   #47
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Ponycar_302
AHEM!!!!

Other than the attached pic this is all I have to say.

I'm glad the two of you had a great time. I've met Christine and thought she was a wonderful person. Chris, I only know you from the board, but you seem to me to be one hell of a guy. Congradulations (?) both of you.
Yeah, um, heh, um, okay. Actually, I removed one before she got here, and one while she was here. The third remains, but I'll work on it.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-16-2002, 11:50 PM   #48
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Exclamation LAST DAMN DITCH EFFORT. LOST IT AGAIN!

MY TRIP TO CALIFORNIA…..
OKAY…Im gonna try this one more time! I”ve been sooo aggravated w/ this whole posting getting lost, that I lost all interest in even attempting it again! BTW: like I said ya’ll, thanks for the kind words…you guys ROCK!

THANK YOU CHRIS for yur cool post! It was very well written! It was a good account of the weekend, you done great! I really appreciate all the nice things you said about me. You are a true gentleman, and a lot of fun to be around. And that was the best way to see California…I have a whole new perspective of it now, and I have you to thank!

The trip to Ventura from LA was cool. Very nice drive. It was really hazy at first, but eventually it burned off. I thought it was cool to drive by places that have been on TV. Like where the did the filming to the opening to Three’s Company, the beach where they showed the skaters and the big building. That was really cool to see! The water is AWESOME!!! Its actually BLUE and not BROWN like here in Galveston!

We drove by Zuma Beach and thru Santa Monica, and Malibu. The views are so fine!!!! Or should I say, “GNARLY!” It was so cool to see Mountains around the water. Not something you see here in the flat lands. The only thing you see here around our beaches is tar, jellyfish and seaweed…We were really bummed out that we couldn’t get into the Borla Plant…but it was not open to the public…

The trip out to Ojai was equally as cool…What a view from that stopping place they had there! You could see the helicopters w/ the big water buckets for the fires that were going on. It was really AWESOME!!! And it had cleared up a lot!

And… SKYLER…I have still not got around to contacting my lawyer! LOL!!! My ankle is STILL swollen where I sprained it when I fell into Skyman’s PC shop! I tripped in the door on my 3 inch heeled sandles. It hurt like hell. So much for my wonderful grand entrance, I made a total As$ of myself, but It was good for a laugh!! And the fact that we ran across that Car Show was tooo damn cool! There was a McLearan there that left as we were walking by it….it was frigin’ cool!!!!!!! And a few Stangs as well…I even taught him something about the A/C Cobra that he didn’t know. .(or he SAID he didn’t!)

We got to his place in Ventura…..VERY COOL! I couldn’t have decorated it any better myself! It was race car heaven! I can’t decide which room I liked best between the Mac Room and the Garage! They were both VERY COOL! Chris has parts of Bill Elliot’s Smashed race car that he worked on hanging all over his walls in his MAC Room( I keep wanting to say PC room!) Which is actually his basement. And talk about feeling weird! His mouse is not a mouse! It’s a thingy w/ a little ball you roll around! I kept trying to use it like a mouse and I felt like a total IDIOT! It was fun posting from there, although I know It was prolly confusing to everyone…

I got the Grand Tour of the Garage…..Ive NEVER seen so much Garage Art in my life! I thought I had a lot! And everything was Soooo organized! I have also NEVER seen so many carbourators in one place before either! I met all the cats including Rudy, who is the sick one. She seemed okay, and was very friendly to me. They were so funny…I’ve never seen one in heat before. What an interesting expierience! Ive never seen a cat meow so much!!!!!!

The races on Saturday were cool. I had a GREAT time working in the pits! I just wish I could’ve done more! I was impressed w/ the work that they did on the car. Chris is definitely one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met when it comes to cars…and His friend Dave and his wife Patti and Jim Porter were GREAT!!! They were all VERY NICE, and a lot of fun to be around! I knew the way Jim ran, if he hadn’t been taken out by those other cars, he’d have won that race! He was running great! It was a disappointment that that happened, but it was still a lot of fun and a great expierience!

Sunday we just kinda hung out around the house and did some posting. It was fun looking at the year books…funny, seems like everyone said the same old stuff in yearbooks back then! I bored him to death w/ an old Ski Video of one of my many SnowSkiing trips…I think the funniest thing about that is I discovered that I don’t think he much cared for my ski attire for the week! LOL…Im into bright stuff, so when I’m face down in the snow, I’m easy to find!

The weather was great, and It cleared up really nice. The ride to the airport was nice. It had cleared enough to see more of the mountains. There was a few things that we didn’t get to do, but it went by pretty fast. I’ve got some pics I took as well from the races and some scenic stuff… I’ll post them too.

I had a really great time with Chris. He’s a super guy and one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met! ( I know you guys hate hearing that kind of thing about yourselves) but Its true!! He was very gentlemanly and made me feel very welcome and took great care of me while I was there… He was genuinely interested in taking me around and showing me different things, and I thought that was really neat! He’s also very smart, and could tell me about a lot of the history stuff behind the things we saw. I was very impressed about all the different things he told me about and showed me. It was really neat to be around someone as equally into cars as myself, ( actually, more so as far as knowledge goes!) And, he has great hair! I hope he is enjoying his haircut!

And BTW Chris: the Texass Plates look GREAT in your garage!!!!!! Thanks again for everything… You’re the BEST!!!!!!!! TNT

Kell, Mr. 5.0 ,James(Old Guy)and Brad, thanks for your kind words! And James (SRV) the book was my pleasure, I STILL have the stuff I picked up for you from New Orleans. I’ll bring it to ya when I see you in Maryland for the MM Shootout!
I'm gonna rent me a Stang at the airport!!!!

Christine

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:13 AM   #49
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Thumbs up

I have a trackball mouse too, I can't stand using the traditional mouse anymore!!

Sounds like a cool trip!
Glad your post finally went through!
Old 06-17-2002, 02:15 AM   #50
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
I have a trackball mouse too, I can't stand using the traditional mouse anymore!!
Actually it's a cordless trackball, and it was very cute watching her try to move the pointer by moving it around!

Christine-
Thank you for your kind words, and for your discretion as well . For the record, you looked great in your ski outfits! I just had to really squint when the sun hit the hot pink and neon lime green colors, that's all . And yes, thank you very much for triming my hair while you were here. There are VERY few people that I have met that I trust with it, and now you are at the very top of my list. You'll have to fly back out around August to give me a trim . We did miss out on a few of our plans, but we can always do them next time. I'm really glad you had such a nice time. You were nothing less than a total pleasure. As you know, it was the best weekend of my 36 years, so far.

Everyone else-
Here are two more pics of Christine that I took last weekend. The first was taken in the hills above Ojai, and the second was of her wearing her new Ventura Raceway shirt.

Take care,
-Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg ojai2.jpeg (95.1 KB, 37 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-17-2002, 02:17 AM   #51
PKRWUD

And her new Ventura Raceway shirt...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 6-10-02-2.jpeg (52.3 KB, 37 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-17-2002, 03:50 AM   #52
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

ooohhh, ok chris, holding out on me, i want one small piece of bill e's car, just joking, , you aint got a good motorcraft 2v carb do ya?, need one bad , for the ol 69 grande, or should i say my son does , messing with ya man, trade you those torino- mustang gt wheels-heheh, btw dont send me any anthrax in the mail, oh your too late the army got me already, hahaha! take care ya'll

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 07:50 AM   #53
Coupe Devil

Great Christine, glad we finally got to hear your side of the weekend, sounds you both had a great time. Sorry it took you three times to get it done but it was well worth the wait.
Congrats to the both of ya's

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 02:42 PM   #54
PKRWUD

Here's one more of her by the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg track1.jpeg (94.7 KB, 34 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-17-2002, 10:11 PM   #55
PKRWUD

here's a pic Christine sent me last night that she took at the track. First let me say that I hate having my picture taken, which is why very few exist. This was taken at the end of the night, while we were getting ready to put a spare on the right rear, so that we could load the car onto the trailer. From left: Crew member and best friend Dave Hulce, Me, Driver/Owner/Boss Jim Porter.

Take care,
-Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg the end of the night.jpeg (62.4 KB, 32 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-18-2002, 04:33 AM   #56
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking more pics! :)

Heere's somemore pics of the weekend! Scenic and racing stuff and things like that! here s Chris at the Cross.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chris friday june 7th.jpg (53.7 KB, 31 views)

Old 06-18-2002, 04:41 AM   #57
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Cool Heres Jim and his Ghetto Cruiser :)

Here be the man....he is just toooooo cool! He was very nice and I felt proud to be part of his crew! I had a great time! I could easily see myself quitting my hairdressing job to become a fulltime member of this crew!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jim porter and his car.jpg (75.9 KB, 26 views)

Old 06-18-2002, 04:46 AM   #58
PKRWUD

Here's another of Jim in his Ghetto Cruiser...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg jim in the car.jpeg (84.8 KB, 19 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 06-18-2002, 04:52 AM   #59
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Arrow I found out what happened to my old PINTO...

Okay, heres a pic of what happened to my first car I ever owned...a frigin' pinto. This was PINTO Heaven!!!!!! Check this out......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinto heaven.jpg (42.5 KB, 31 views)

Old 06-18-2002, 01:26 PM   #60
PKRWUD

Here's another one Christine took from up at The Cross (kinda a lookout point type place), overlooking downtown Ventura, the beach, and the pier. Unfortunately, it was really overcast the day she arrived, as you can see in the picture.

Take care,
-Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg the ventura pier.jpeg (53.1 KB, 21 views)
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!