MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-17-2002, 10:49 AM   #21
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by joe4speed
You actually got PM's asking that stuff?? LOL Oh the humanity!

what's this new avatar about? I suppose I should just go to the site to see, huh??
I know, right??? I just didn't think I'd get that kinda feedback...I should have known better though, I've always been the type of woman that believes there is INDEED such thing as "asking for it".

Nah, I think that pic is from a site I linked to from Ebay...I just really liked the cute little bird...check out his adorable lil' birdy footys!
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 11:08 AM   #22
Old Guy with 87 GT
Registered Member

Default Re: Avatars

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr 5 0

remember that many of the newbies and visitors won't know anything about you and so that avatar becomes 'you' for some of them.
Hee hee ....this scenario reminded me of a certain member that posted an avatar of his wife standing in front of his car .....I understand that he got hit on a couple of times

Mr 5.0 is right. If people don't know you, they'll think your avatar is you. Belle: I've been around long enough to know who you are. Allthough your equally as attractive, I know that you're spoken for and don't live near me, so i don't have any ulterior motives when I talk to you...but...if I were new to the boards and saw a pic of a pretty Mustang chic that lived near me, I won't lie, I'd be trying to find out more about her (be on her like a vulture on roadkill.......I've been single for a while ..j/k )

When the certain person I was talking about first started posting ,my first reaction was check out the pretty girl local to my area ....wow! I gotta find out who she is ......then I read her posts and discovered it was a dude...yikes .....
......and no I wasn't one of the people who hit on him!

btw: I liked the pic of Jenna. Now...um...can we have her back? (me chants quietly).....Bring back Jenna ...Bring back Jenna...
87 Mustang GT T-top >hanlon t-5, pro 5.0, centerforce clutch ,adj. cable/quatrant ,3.27s ,full 2 1/2 ex(off road H) adj. reg. ,e-cam ,70mm TB, cobra intake ,1.7rr ,ported/milled e7ets w/crane springs ,306 balaced/decked short block w/speed pro forged flat top pistons ...257rwhp/302rwt
best et 13.7@102 (4/11 )

'80 Capri (future project,currently collecting parts for 351 moter)

Last edited by Old Guy with 87 GT; 06-17-2002 at 11:14 AM..
Old Guy with 87 GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 10:01 PM   #23
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Default Re: Deep Throat??

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
I think it was a good idea to put the pic of you and Matt in the Members Pic thread. If it was just you, I'd bet there would have been an influx of PM's (albiet cleaner) at about the same rate. You're way better looking than she was.

*Ducks as Matt takes a swing*

Hey man, at least you KNOW my freakin name. Most of the little dorks PM'ing her didn't even know I exist. Of course, Elisa, being the niave and gentle kinded perseon she is didn't even know that when a male says, "Your man is lucky"......He's NOT EVEN giving you a compliment. Half the time it's their "inventive and creative" way of finding out if you even HAVE a man.

They secretely hope she'll say, "No, actually I'm single. AND I'm extremely attracted to guys who have a crappy job, hit on me after seeing a picture of me not even knowing who I am, and wanna get into my pants because I'm into cars...."

LOL

Anyway, I know I'm lucky. Not for the reasons most of you think though. Ever since I was a small kid, I've been "all about cars". I talked about them all day and even in my SLEEP. Well, every woman I ever dated used to say, "Shut, up, shut up." Elisa actually encourages me to talk all I want about cars........but don't get the wrong idea. I cook for her 90% of the time, I can iron, I clean the house, and I wash her laundry on top of getting greasy under her stang and moving furniture around...

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
929PhoenixSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 10:36 PM   #24
srv1
Get down.....

Default Re: Re: Deep Throat??

Quote:
Originally posted by 929PhoenixSquid

Anyway, I know I'm lucky. Not for the reasons most of you think though. Ever since I was a small kid, I've been "all about cars". I talked about them all day and even in my SLEEP. Well, every woman I ever dated used to say, "Shut, up, shut up." Elisa actually encourages me to talk all I want about cars
how often you hear that come from a womens mouth? not often!

you said it yourself Matt! i was only commenting you earlier. if more girls like Elisa were like that, we would be lucky too! like i said, lucky guy. not many women like her. take it anyway you want to. i know what i meant and so do the others.
Old 06-18-2002, 01:11 AM   #25
The Deuce
Registered Member

Default Blatant attempt to make Matt jealous....

Quote:
They secretely hope she'll say, "No, actually I'm single. AND I'm extremely attracted to guys who have a crappy job, hit on me after seeing a picture of me not even knowing who I am, and wanna get into my pants because I'm into cars...."
LOL, that's some funny stuff man. Some people are so tactless that it makes me wonder how they don't get their butt kicked everyday. I think srv1 wants to know if she has a sister. That's my favorite follow up to a good lookin' girl being taken. ya know?

Anyway, an old friend of mine tells me that he is good friends with Steve's kid. Apparently she is about two years younger than I, and is kind of into the family buisness. I'll believe it when I meet her, and see the car. Then I'd be the envy of everybody on this board.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 06:35 PM   #26
Rev
Registered Member

I'm not the "typical 20 yr. old male", or whatever was specified earlier.

I just said I liked the avatar, no matter the relationship to the member, poster.

Just look at srv1's avatars. They change daily, don't they? Personally, I'm not even sure if he's a white or black guy, but I don't care.

Let's just look at people for what they actually post. (avatars like Belle's are appreciated by me though).

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 06:47 PM   #27
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Deep Throat??

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1

how often you hear that come from a womens mouth? not often!

you said it yourself Matt! i was only commenting you earlier. if more girls like Elisa were like that, we would be lucky too! like i said, lucky guy. not many women like her. take it anyway you want to. i know what i meant and so do the others.

SRV1: That wasn't directed toward you. I know you, and so does ELisa. Nothing ws taken the wrong way. She got SEVERAL Pm's about this. Most of them were from losers that just joined the site and are basically scanning it for anything that grabs their attention.

It's all good.

SN95 block front and rear seats, Mac catback, BBK off-road H-pipe, Steeda castor camber plates, Steeda lowering springs, Tokico shocks/struts, Alpine/MBQuart/PPI audio mods...
Old 06-18-2002, 06:48 PM   #28
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
I'm not the "typical 20 yr. old male", or whatever was specified earlier.

I just said I liked the avatar, no matter the relationship to the member, poster.

Just look at srv1's avatars. They change daily, don't they? Personally, I'm not even sure if he's a white or black guy, but I don't care.

Let's just look at people for what they actually post. (avatars like Belle's are appreciated by me though).

Rev
A voice of reason. Take note.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 06:50 PM   #29
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Rev: Same thing above applies to you. I wasn't referrencing anything you said either..... You're alright in my book.

Old 06-18-2002, 06:52 PM   #30
929PhoenixSquid
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD

A voice of reason. Take note.

Take care,
-Chris

See, that's part of what I like about Mustangworks. I don't have to weed through a bunch of crap to get quality info, ideas, theories, or opinions. I've seen several forums on other sites that was really more work than leisure to find decent posts.

Old 06-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #31
rbatson

I think we should see if Joe will draw us a likeness of Jenna.. I saw a self-portrait he did.... he does excellent work
Old 06-18-2002, 09:55 PM   #32
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Oh C'mon, Belle you liked the attention or you would have pulled the pic right away. Admit it

929- Are you really afraid of some internet guy stealing her away? All guys have the same intentions when initiating a conversation with a girl, u know that. Stop being insecure.

Blah blah.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2002, 10:59 PM   #33
Godslayer
Registered Member

Default hehe...

Well I haven't been around for awhile... so I missed the infamous Jenna avatar :*( Any chance it can make a second coming?
Old 06-18-2002, 11:50 PM   #34
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
Oh C'mon, Belle you liked the attention or you would have pulled the pic right away. Admit it

929- Are you really afraid of some internet guy stealing her away? All guys have the same intentions when initiating a conversation with a girl, u know that. Stop being insecure.

Blah blah.

Skyler
Skyler-
Less Blah blah, more making Mustang run again. I still want a piece of you with my bike. Any chance of you coming to C-bad this summer?

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 12:33 PM   #35
Skyman

Yes, car will be ready (fingers crossed) thursday, Ill letcha know when im going to go, should go a few times this summer atleast!

RIP
----

12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Old 06-19-2002, 12:35 PM   #36
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Quote:
Originally posted by rbatson
I think we should see if Joe will draw us a likeness of Jenna.. I saw a self-portrait he did.... he does excellent work

Heheheh You know I'm not a show-off! I'd hate to demonstrate my MAD SKILLZ!!!
Old 06-19-2002, 05:38 PM   #37
srv1
Get down.....

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Deep Throat??

Quote:
Originally posted by 929PhoenixSquid

SRV1: That wasn't directed toward you. I know you, and so does ELisa. Nothing ws taken the wrong way. She got SEVERAL Pm's about this. Most of them were from losers that just joined the site and are basically scanning it for anything that grabs their attention.

It's all good.
sorry about that Matt. it gets kind of confusing around here
Old 06-19-2002, 05:41 PM   #38
srv1
Get down.....

Default brutha or not? that is the question....

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev

Rev
HAHAHAHA! that is funny! i did post my pic. if you didnt see it, then you will get your answer!! hahahahaha. i think that is very funny!! still laughing........
Old 06-19-2002, 07:43 PM   #39
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by Skyman
Mmkay...I liked attention that was being given to a picture that wasn't even of ME...sure.

The avatar was only up for a few days, and I've been posting much less then I usually do, hence the pulling not being immediate. I also felt that the first PM was a newbie fluke, however on the recieving of several more, that's when I pulled it. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to assume my feelings on the matter, thanks!

As for Matt's feelings, I think we both found it more humorous than anything, really. Kinda like people laugh at corny pick up lines, hence the "LOL" at the end of the post... As for stealage, its totally impossible, so that's never been a worry
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 07:49 PM   #40
Skyman

Oh Sorry, I came off rather sarcastic, I was in a bad mood let it get to me.

Haha, forgive me pleaseeeeeee.

Skyler

RIP
----

12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-