MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-19-2002, 11:34 PM   #1
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Default OK, NOW I've seen everything...

From the "Dogs are colorblind you idiot..." department:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,55010,00.html
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 11:38 PM   #2
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

only in america

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2002, 11:48 PM   #3
rbatson

That is total BS! I'll take the dog, I love german shepards. I actually had an ex-police shepard when I was a teen, great dog!!
Old 06-19-2002, 11:48 PM   #4
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Umm...Yeah
My dog is racist too!!!!!
Old 06-20-2002, 12:07 AM   #5
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

*Warning Josh is in a extremly agravated mode, and may not act like himself*

OMFG!!!!!!!! This is BS, total 100% BS!!!!!!!!!. The dog hates black people

Ok, that's it, just my opinion but it seems to me that black people don't want a color blind socitey like the one that Dr. King talked about. They want to be better, THEY are some of the most racist people I've ever meet.

They think that because of something that was common practice 100 years ago, that I owe them something. What do you think would happen if we formed a NAAWP, the National Association for the Advancmet of White People or WET, White Entertainment Television?. My bet is that all hell would break loose. They want something for nothing, they want special privleges because they are black. Well, giving people privleges over other people because of their skin color is discriminatory.

Just a little tidbit: did you know that if you check that you're black when you sign up for the ACT, you automatically receive 2 extra points? That would mean I would have made a 29 instead of a 27 - and possibly more scholarship money.

But what do I know? I'm just some 'redneck' from Mississippi who walks around in over-all's, chewing tobbaco and crusin in my 4x4. Since I'm from MS I must be a memeber of the KKK

1998 HD Electra Elide

Last edited by tireburner163; 06-20-2002 at 12:17 AM..
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 12:11 AM   #6
rbatson

WOW dude, I agree with most of your post but... you better edit some of it before morning...
Old 06-20-2002, 12:13 AM   #7
OnMy3rdStang
Registered Member

Yeah for real man!!!!
Old 06-20-2002, 12:20 AM   #8
tireburner163

I took the last line out, but I refuse to edit any more. Jim can edit if he'd like

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 06-20-2002, 12:22 AM   #9
rbatson

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
What do you think would happen if we formed a NAAWP, the National Association for the Advancmet of White People or WET, White Entertainment Television?.
What is stopping you, bro?? The last I checked, it was a free country. I'll be your first member.

We already have White Entertainment Television though.. its called Nick at night.
Old 06-20-2002, 12:22 AM   #10
DRASTiK
Registered Member

I know this sounds strange, but I knew a dog that would be extremely friendly to anyone who was not hispanic. For some reason, he would bark and growl at any hispanic person even if they were on the other side of the street. It made no sense to me, but I'm no expert either.

hell, I dunno.
DRASTiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 12:38 AM   #11
The Deuce
Registered Member

Default WET TV?

Josh,
WET TV? I think you would get A LOT of subscriptions. Mostly people who are friends of Jenna's, if you know what I mean.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 12:42 AM   #12
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

WHOA!!
Calm down there TireBurner!

(We're going to have to stop feeding him sugar and sodas after 9 PM...)

Some of my best friends are black. And while there may be SOME validity to your statements, they are WAY too generalized...

You've got to realize that your generalized statement:
Quote:
THEY are some of the most racist people I've ever met.
is in many ways just as idiotic as the headline:
Quote:
Police Dog Accused of Racial Profiling
There are prejudiced people from all races and walks of life.
There are also some good friends to be found too...
Old 06-20-2002, 01:04 AM   #13
tireburner163

Hammer, your right. I'd like to rephrase that to "Black people can be just as racist and anybody else."

I too have many good friends that are black.

1998 HD Electra Elide
Old 06-20-2002, 01:05 AM   #14
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Hammer

There are prejudiced people from all races and walks of life.
There are also some good friends to be found too...
While this may be true, I have to agree with what tireburner says... I feel the same way, and even some black friends feel the same way. If we were to have a "WET tv" Some blacks would explode, riots would start... it's BULLSHIT!
Old 06-20-2002, 01:20 AM   #15
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

The best way I can describe my feelings on this subject is this:

If any of you ever end up watching "Undercover Brother", one of the funniest moments in the movie is when the Black male and female leads get into a fight with 2 white guys and a white chick.

The scene splits off as the 2 chicks start fighting as the 3 guys go at each others throats with 70s style kung-foo moves.

The fight goes along and the women start to cat fight as pieces of clothing are ripped from the girls' outfits.

The fight between the guys starts to slow down...

The girls' catfight moves into a shower that "accidentally" gets knocked on in the meelee.... The 3 guys have stopped fighting and are watching intently.

By the time the girls are thoroughly wet in the skin-tight remnants of their clothes, all 3 guys are eating popcorn and drinking beer as they watch the entertainment....

Funny, and it makes a point:
We're not as different as we sometimes make each other out to be....
Old 06-20-2002, 02:46 AM   #16
PKRWUD

Okay, this is really pretty simple for me. I think what Josh said was not only on the money, but almost too politically correct. There may be a place or too that became too generalized, but that is what is being discussed here. Whenever racial profiling is suggested, it's ALL of the blacks that are the "victims", when in reality, it's just a few who are trying to gain a free pass for everyone in their race. The numbers of blacks in jails and prisons may be disproportionate to their percentage of the population, but guess what, that's because they are more likely to commit a crime. Don't like it? Tough. It's a free country. if you don't like where you're at, or what you're doing, do something about it. Improve yourself, and make yourself a better person. No one is stopping someone just because of the color of their skin, unless they are white, and are trying to go to school or get a job some place that still has quotas to fill. I have a few black friends, even though the percentage of blacks is less than 2% in Ventura county, and they agree completely. We are told as white people that we are supposed to be color blind, and see everybody as being the same, yet we have the NAACP, The Hispanic Grammys, and National African American Recognition month (February). It is a tremendous load of BS, and I'm so sick of it, I just ignore it. ANYONE who makes ANY claim, or ANY decision, based solely on the color, or lack of color, of another persons skin, is a complete idiot, and needs to be shot. That includes EVERYBODY, in ALL respects.

So, who wants to go shoot that councilwoman?

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 05:47 AM   #17
Mustangbelle306
Yay for Chickys

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
*Warning Josh is in a extremly agravated mode, and may not act like himself*

OMFG!!!!!!!! This is BS, total 100% BS!!!!!!!!!. The dog hates black people

Ok, that's it, just my opinion but it seems to me that black people don't want a color blind socitey like the one that Dr. King talked about. They want to be better, THEY are some of the most racist people I've ever meet. They think that because of something that was common practice 100 years ago, that I own them something. What do you think would happen if we formed a NAAWP, the National Association for the Advancmet of White People or WET, White Entertainment Television?. My bet is that all hell would break loose. They want something for nothing, they want special privleges because they are black.

There already is a NAAWP. I forget where its based, but they have been featured on some news shows already. They are unfortunately not mainstream, but white supramacist and affliated with the KKK.

Don't ever feel like you have to edit your posts. I agree with what you have said, even if some others may not. I, too, have friends that are black, but that does not stop me from realizing the fallacies that are associated with many members of the race. The individuals that I have befriended also laugh about the ghetto bangers and whiney "gimme-gimme-gimme" NAACP types. Just because you choose to notice aspects of "african-americans" you dislike, doesn't make you a "racist".

The affirmative action crap is BS. If I ever found out that I was accepted to a university or hired into a position because I have tits, I would quit immediately. I don't want some dude who is more qualified than I being passed over just because he has different genetalia...that's friggen wrong. I've always liked the idea of a sexless and colorless college application. Yes, yes I'm well aware that there are underpriveleged areas of the USA..well thats what financial aid is for...there should be no freebies when it comes to the actual selection based on GPA, extracurriculars, contributions to the community, etc. However, you must remember that other minorities as well as chicks can also be recipents of affirmative action "BENEFITS"

Expect to see more stupid articles such as the one posted. Lovely liberals have made this sort of thing commonplace, and the majority of the nation has become accustomed to such asanine WHINING! I'm sure there will be some whiners on this post, talking about equality, etc. Well, I'm all for equality between the races, but we're WAY far from that goal in today's world...in fact...I'm not sure how much closer we are today then we were in 1960 Racism was more public 40 years ago, but today's breed of hate is more dangerous in my opinion, because its brewing inside people, in their hearts and in their souls.
Mustangbelle306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 07:07 AM   #18
rbatson

Default heeh

I agree, speak your mind... I've been doing alot of editing myself lately You had to see that last line though Belle...
Old 06-20-2002, 07:13 AM   #19
PKRWUD

Default Re: heeh

Quote:
Originally posted by rbatson
I agree, speak your mind... I've been doing alot of editing myself lately You had to see that last line though Belle...
I missed it too, Rick... E-mail it to me!

Thanx !!!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 07:42 AM   #20
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

"Tireburner". I have a unique perspective on this issue. My girlfriend is a beautiful intelligent black girl.

Unfortunately everytime white people do form a white people group. Its a hate group. BTW BET is owned by white people "imagine that".

Dogs see in black and white so I am sure you could teach a dog the difference between a black and white ball. To me these peoples claims are unlikely but not impossible.

I know for a fact that black people are treated differently in traffic stops "sometimes" if you want examples just ask.

Later,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote