MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-24-2002, 11:26 AM   #1
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Talking Took my car out Friday night!

Had sooo much fun. before i left the house i put some alky in the fuel cell then put some grap fuel fragrance to cover up those nasty fumes that alky puts off. Well i pulled out of the driveway and pretty much idled the whole way in town. On the way through town a guy in a nova pulls up beside me..i notice the cage, guages, and all that crap. He does a couple throttle blips so i crack on it a little bit to let him hear the ol 5" mufflers.hehe When we pulled into the hangout..he said man, That's the loudest car i've ever heard on the street. How do you get by with it that loud? I was like just keep my foot of the throttle and it's not too bad. Everybody said they heard me coming about three or four blocks. But other than that it was fun. I only rode it one complete time through town and then took it home. Man, it sure does get alot of looks from people. Some lady told me I should quieten it down because she couldn't talk on her cell phone

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 11:46 AM   #2
PKRWUD

Default Re: Took my car out Friday night!

Quote:
Originally posted by RadicalGT
Some lady told me I should quieten it down because she couldn't talk on her cell phone

Eric
Well, after all, that's what you're supposed to be doing while driving (talking on the cell phone), isn't it?

You bad, bad boy!

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 12:57 PM   #3
Coupe Devil

Heaven forbid you interupt her conversation on a cell phone. I mean what do think this is a free country or something. The nerve of some people.

haha Sounds like a cool trip man, cant wait to BG, I wanna ride aroudn disturbing the peace man.. yeah yeah. breakin the law breaking the law....

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 01:05 PM   #4
Skyman
I need 110mph Trap Speed!

Sounds like fun, but I'd be careful, if you get a prick cop he could really write you up.

Skyler

RIP
----
1993 Notch w/ 98 4V 4.6 Fasttt...

-1989 Saleen Mustang #406-
12.32@109

-1999 Black Cobra Coupe-
JBA Shorties, Bassani Cat-X, Magnaflow 3", Pulleys, 85mm Pro-M, Ported Intake, Soild Rear w/ 4.30s, Tubular Front End, X2C arms, 13lb batt, few others.
Skyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2002, 02:11 PM   #5
Eric4Nitrous
Registered Member

Yeah Brad were gonna have some fun!! Theirs a guy on corral.com running his mouth to me. He sent a private message to me saying that his Procharged pony was gonna send me a serious ***** whooping at Bowling Green So i told him that we would get it on. Gonna be a good ol money race. Don't know for how much yet. But yeah Skyman, i know what you mean about the cops..they are pricks here. If they hear anything louder than a john deere tractor they pull you over. It's hard to keep that thing quiet though...it sounds like firecrackers going off when it goes by.lol

Eric
Eric4Nitrous is offline   Reply With Quote