MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-04-2002, 05:10 PM   #61
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:

do i plan to rice my car?

well, dan, i guess it depends who's defining rice. these are my plans (though i seriously doubt they will all come to fruition, and if they do, it'll take several years)

-rear sway bar
-strut tower brace
-aftermarket diverter valve
-intake
-1.1 bar (16 psi) chip
-exhaust
-downpipe
-lowering springs
-beat lots of mustangs at the track and at the autocross

then i'll add 18"s wheels, bigger brakes, color-matched chin spoiler and rear valence, grill insert, some sort of subtle rear spoiler up top

then when i burn up the clutch, ima add:
-short shift kit
-upgraded clutch
-lightened flywheel
-Automatic Torque Biasing Differential
Sounds like your gonna rice it out to me. Why don't you quit posting on this site and go start on some vw site or something? I don't really think that many people care about you ro your car.

Daniel.

[size= 6][color= blue]P. S. This is not Cbring SUCKS!!!!![/color][/size]

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 05:22 PM   #62
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Whoa! Relax Dan. Easy bud.

No need to be uncivil...yet

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 05:58 PM   #63
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
That's also why cops go ape S**t when they are handed FWD
i totally agree, any body know the figures for new p71 crown vics ordered when the impala went fwd?.. jeeze i certainly hope someone was shot for that one..

felon:yea copper, try a catch me in a 350 chevy, a 4.6/5.0 liter gt in that lil 6 cylinder commuter car...i'll wait up the road a we can get rollin from your top speed of 80 mph. but i'll have to keep stopin other wise i'll disapear from ya

jeeze, someone was asleep at the wheel when designing that pos. that car has got to be the worst thing in the world for pursuits.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 07:23 PM   #64
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN-MAN
Sounds like your gonna rice it out to me. Why don't you quit posting on this site and go start on some vw site or something? I don't really think that many people care about you ro your car.

Daniel.

[size= 6][color= blue]P. S. This is not Cbring SUCKS!!!!![/color][/size]
bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! !!!

that's rice? you are brilliant, dan-man. can i call you professor? good luck with your hatin', professor Dan-Man.

but then again, what should I expect with someone with a confederate battle flag as their avatar?
Old 10-04-2002, 07:55 PM   #65
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Where did all the love go? lol

I say you take it to the track.... online argueing isn't the way to solve it.

§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 10:20 PM   #66
zepherman
Registered Member

Quote:
you didn't follow very well, did you? i never claimed that i could beat anyone......i know that a 99-up should have no problem beating me

LOL, just so you know, an 87-93 will spank you as well.

Your car is 12 years newer than mine, and I could still spank you any day of the week. Even without the nitrous or naaaws as you would call it.

Go ahead and put all the mods on your car that you listed. I will still have you in the bag. As would most mustang owners here.

Ricers
90 GT 25th Anni. Did the AOD to T-5 swap, SPEC clutch, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, BBK 2½ inch off-road H pipe, Flows, BBK 70mm TB/EGR, Ford Racing aluminim driveshaft, 3.55's, welded subframes, Ram Air, 3 core radiator, NOS dry kit 75 shot, and a K&N filter.

12.9 @ 108
zepherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 11:51 PM   #67
The Deuce
Registered Member

Heck, heads and gears and he would see the back end of the 'turd' all day.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 12:15 AM   #68
zepherman
Registered Member

Huh?
90 GT 25th Anni. Did the AOD to T-5 swap, SPEC clutch, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, BBK 2½ inch off-road H pipe, Flows, BBK 70mm TB/EGR, Ford Racing aluminim driveshaft, 3.55's, welded subframes, Ram Air, 3 core radiator, NOS dry kit 75 shot, and a K&N filter.

12.9 @ 108
zepherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 12:20 AM   #69
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
Heck, heads and gears and he would see the back end of the 'turd' all day.
Edit-
No one has mentioned a 94-98 car being faster than his. My currently bone stock 97 (oft. referred to as a 'turd) would kick his arse with a simple head swap and gears.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 12:24 AM   #70
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Sorry Deuce...

As we all know, its impossible for a 96-98 GT to be fast. It goes against the laws of nature... Kind of like that speed of light\realtivity thing....
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 12:29 AM   #71
95mustanggt
Registered Member

LOL, yes it is apparent "round" design of the SN95 that seems to slow it down. No matter how far ahead you are, you're still slow...

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 01:19 AM   #72
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:

bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
!!!

that's rice? you are brilliant, dan-man. can i call you professor? good luck with your hatin', professor Dan-Man.

but then again, what should I expect with someone with a confederate battle flag as their avatar?
Ah, so I'm the confederate hick now, eh? How nice a role that you've so diligently laid upon me.

I found this picture of you on the net just walla go Cbring. Care if I show it to the rest of the people on MW?
Click here to see it.

Oh yeah, I also found a pic of your girlfriend. Hope you don't mind if I post that one too.
Click here to see her.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
Old 10-05-2002, 01:22 AM   #73
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by this is not cbring
you didn't follow very well, did you? i never claimed that i could beat anyone......i know that a 99-up should have no problem beating me

1) you want to race to race me, why would i call you long-distance? if i get out of the office early today, i don't end up buying a 68 chevelle (which seems to be falling through for me ), and i'm in the mood to put up with the import-hating bullsh!t i get at the track on test & tune night, ima run the volkswagen at knoxville dragway for the first time tonight..........warning: i run for fun, so i don't run people who are being dicks

2) in your sig, you mention k&n and flowmasters,yet claim to be "bone stock".......how do YOU define "bone stock"???
well this dick is tired of you spouting off about imports, did my next message say that i saw a honda with v - tech badges, gave him a thumb's up, because it wasnt riced out, now have you figured out the stock part yet? duhhhh., did i not also say i have seen as many riced out stang's , camaro's etc. go to a vw board. please, btw i bet your a ut fan too , how about them gators, bwhahahah, look out for miami, hahaha, now begone tool . what are you racing your wabbitt against ? a moped lol, bye troll.why would i waste an hour drive to stomp a rabbit to death, goodbye , richard cranium, figure that out- hhhuuuuhhhh.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03

Last edited by Crazy Horse GT; 10-05-2002 at 04:16 AM..
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2002, 07:39 AM   #74
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN-MAN
Ah, so I'm the confederate hick now, eh? How nice a role that you've so diligently laid upon me.

I found this picture of you on the net just walla go Cbring. Care if I show it to the rest of the people on MW?
Click here to see it.

Oh yeah, I also found a pic of your girlfriend. Hope you don't mind if I post that one too.
Click here to see her.

Daniel.
why do you have a confederate battle flag? if you say that you are proud of the south, i say BS. if that were the case, you'd have the actual confederate flag instead of the battle flag that is now seen as a symbol of hatred.

you insisted upon using a word that truly and deeply offended some japanese. regular, hard-working japanese americans that don't even have an interest in cars.

you proudly wave a flag that is deeply resented by many and represents hatred and disrespect.....

i am a southern protestant white male. i've worked very hard to earn respect from those that are different than me. i've worked very hard to dispell southern stereotypes...........and frankly, it pisses me off that all my effort is essential negated by some choad fresh out of high school who is proud of symbols of hatred......

i'm going to start an "Ignorance Haters Club".........can i use your pics off of your webpage for my club website?

BTW Crazy Horse, my two favorite teams are georgia tech and whoever is playing the vols.......i am from knoxville, so you label me a vol fan.........i guess it shouldn't surprise me, you seem to have trouble assuming other stereotypes as truth as well

.....and my car is stock, too
Old 10-05-2002, 09:01 AM   #75
srv1
Get down.....

Question

what gets me is, when someone owns a 4cyl and has a turbo on it regaurdless if it is factory or not and the hit 13's or 14's they think it is really fast. Stang owners hit 13's think its fast, but they know 12.99 and lower is actually fast. i guess we have different goals.

As for the confederate flag Cbring, you must have not been raised in the deep south or you would know the importance of the flag it is to them. I never lived in the south at all. Lived in NY all my life and even i know that!

Cbring, what is your goal on this thread? did you ever get your answer? where is that pic of your car?

Stereotype? stick with your 4cylinders, we will stick with our eights! ITS THAT SIMPLE!
Old 10-05-2002, 09:11 AM   #76
this is not cbring
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by srv1
As for the confederate flag Cbring, you must have not been raised in the deep south or you would know the importance of the flag it is to them. I never lived in the south at all. Lived in NY all my life and even i know that!

Cbring, what is your goal on this thread? did you ever get your answer? where is that pic of your car?

Stereotype? stick with your 4cylinders, we will stick with our eights! ITS THAT SIMPLE!
tennessee isn't the DEEP south, but i know that numerous people are deeply offended by it, i also know that a respectful person doesn't fly it out of respect..........if it you are proud of being a southerner (and i am), fly the confederate flag that truely represented the south, not the battle flag that represented war and hatred

why can't i like both my 4 cylinder and my 8 cylinder?

pics of my 20 valve volkswagen
Old 10-05-2002, 09:15 AM   #77
srv1
Get down.....

you can like both the 4 and 8's. but you seem to give the impression "4 cylinder turbo, not V8 is alot of weight" kind of attitude. the key word is IMPRESSION! i know you never said anything like that!
Old 10-05-2002, 09:43 AM   #78
this is not cbring
Registered Member

i've loved v8's for 20 years, since i was a kid.......

i've been into turbo performance for about a year........

but honestly, i have far more fun in my turbo four than 90% of v8 rwd's i've driven........and like it or not, it is comparable (if not quicker than) the average v8 you'll find on the road........obviously a performance v8 has more potential than a performance 4......but most v8's aren't the case (my car will eat, sleep, and drink cars like chevelles with 307's and tired out of tune 350's and whatnot)

there are at least as many 15 second mustangs than 13 second cars stangs on the road.......of couse that isn't the case here, this is a board for enthusiasts who tend to want to make their cars faster.......which is real easy when you have a platform and aftermarket like the mustang............my point: this board isn't a truely accurate representation for mustangs on the road.......i know 6 people with mustangs, 4 are bone stock, 1 has exhaust only, and one is mildly modded (prolly a low 13 second car)

i like beating kids in civics with a car they think should be recycled............

but i love smoking a cocky arsehole in a stock 81 vette with a 1.8 liter volkwagen and hearing him whine, "wah, your car is newer than mine, wah", "wah, you have a turbo and i don't, wah", "wah, you got a better jump than me, wah"
Old 10-05-2002, 11:00 AM   #79
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Look dude, I have the upmost respect for the Confederate flag. I am from the south too (well, southeastern mo, but still, the south). The fact that I wave the flag in my avatar, battle flag or not, is my choice. I don't have any hate towards anyone.

What pissed me off is when you came on this board and started posting about ricers and such. I guess I percieved you as a person that is or a ricer type. Maybe your not, but I found some of your statements insulting, to say the least.

If you want to hop up your VW, well that's just fine.

As far as our, well, "conflict" on this board, is it really worth having? I'm tired of it, to tell you the truth. I'm sure that you are too. I'm sure that you find me offensive and arrogant. Maybe I am. I dunno.

Oh yeah, I graduated from high school last year.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
Old 10-05-2002, 11:05 AM   #80
this is not cbring
Registered Member

conflict? this is a message board, this is discussion. i hold no grudges. this is the kinda stuff than makes you learn, even if it is simply learning how others feel or handle things.

what do your black friends truly think about the confederate BATTLE flag?