MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-18-2001, 10:19 PM   #1
1BadMoFo5.0

Post Street Course!!!

Well I don't know if anyone lives is NC or VA but there is a phat street course that has opened up in VA not far from the NC border. It is called the VIR. Anyway I went last year and it was Viper day. All completely race ready Vipers where running (700+ horses). Totally cool. Anyway they have all different kinds of "days." If anyone is interested I will let them know what is going on when they reopen this year. And maybe we could rent the track since it is private. But I don't know how many of you guys have street course equiped cars, but anyway. Oh it is never anyone there so you can go into the pits and look at the cars even touch them. All this for $10.

------------------
90' 5.0 GT Convertible Mustang. 69' Mustang Mach 1 Fastback. Too much to list here so if you want to know ask me.
AOL name: Woodnutz351
Old 03-19-2001, 10:36 AM   #2
PGkelly
Registered Member

same kinda thing with Summit point raceway. i went there and it was Ferrari Day. the NVA chapter of the Ferrari club was meeting. you should have seen the cars. 700-800 horse Italian cars actually racing. it was incredible. i don't remebver the adress (of the site) but it was like $20.

------------------
If it ain't broke, make it go faster
PGkelly is offline   Reply With Quote