MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-21-2001, 12:54 PM   #1
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Angry Turf war about to start with some FireTurd guys!!

The local Muscle car Hang out at Advanced Auto is being invaded!

One night a guy with a 70 something FireTurd pulls up and asks if he can hang out with us. Sure we say, no prob.

Well last Saturday me and my friends pull up at the hang out to see a line of Firebirds there. No problem. Cool.

We park facing the street, close to it. We line up our Mustangs. Pretty soon a few more Mustangs roll up and park next to us. Then one of the Firebird guys (which turned out to be this club) TOLD us to move our Mustangs so the FireBIrds can line up together in front,which would put the mustangs in a hard to see spot.

Tim C, a guy with a 99 Cobra convert, and I told him to go ***** himself. One fo the Mustang guys moved his car, I wasnt going to.

Then one of them went up to my car and said to another guy "I should key this raggedy Turd" while holding up a key. He obviously didnt see me sstanding there. He looked up to see me standing on the other side of my car staring at him. I must of had the fires of hell burning in my eyes, because he studdered something and high tailed back to the FireTurds. I'm only 165 lbs but I'll be damned if I cant kick some A$$.

Then latter on that night the guy with the 70's ssomething FireBIrd (who obviously was the leader of the group) Starts peeling out, and doing donuts, and about side swiped a new 2001 Camaro SS that hangs out with us. The guy came about a foot and a half from hitting the Camaro. The jerk then laughed and continued doing donuts out of control.

After we told to slow down, stop it or get out his car cut off. It was funny, all the Firebird people hopped int there Cars and went speading down to him. They all stood around looking under the hood scratching there A$$s and switching thumbs.

THey Left beer bottles, and trash all over the place, not to mention the tire marks all over the place. If he shows up next week, we'll kick him and his V6 firebird friends out. He's going to ruin a good thing for the rest of us. I'm sorry, this was just a rant. That jerk is one of the reasons why people hate muscle car enthusists, they think were all like him and his butt buddy gang.

------------------
64 1/2 "D" code Red Mustang Coupe. 289, C4, 3:1 rear gear. Mallory duel point. Ported & Polished 65 heads shaved .01 with 351 windsor valves, 11:1 comp, 1.7:1 sled rockers, blue wolverine lumpy cam, modified autolite 4100 Hipo 4 barrel. And to many others to list

2000 Perf Red Mustang GT. 5spd. BBK Underdrive pulleys, Flotech off-road H pipe. Hurst T-Handle

64 1/2 red 6cyl coupe. Auto. project car.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2001, 11:03 PM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Angry

Hell no. If someone said that about my car I would have been in jail because I don't care how crappy my car is it's my car. About the spinnig out calmly tell him to stop. If that doen't work simply shove his car keys up his a$$. The nerve of these guys is amazing. some people are just total a$$ holes
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 01:08 AM   #3
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Thumbs down

It takes all types! Someone always has to ruin it for everyone! grrrrr

------------------
Joe!
1988 GT, 167,000 miles!!! 13.58@105mph Check out my listing! Click here! Or my website:
www.joe4speed.com
1999 Ninja ZX-6R 10.32@135mph!
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS 16.40@88.8mph

joe4speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 12:50 PM   #4
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Angry

Mustangers and all other kinds of Muscle car enuthusists have been parking there for over 10 years on saturday nights. Mostly Mustangs though. Been pretty much the same group of people, but we welcome newcomers whole heartley, and we dont try to be a club. On a average night, there are about 25-30 cars out there, mostly Mustangs, and on a busy night, there will be upwards 50 or more.

We were there first, were not going to leave and park someplace else. Advanced Auto gives us permission to park aslong as we dont interfere with bussiness during bussiness hours, and dont trash the lot.

I'll just have to get in touch with my connections with the Fayetteville City Police and NC Highway Patrol see if they can help us out.

I was thinking about putting a bat in my trunk like I used to in my 64 1/2 but that would just tempt me more. Let one of them TOUCH MY CAR, any one of them.
Old 05-22-2001, 01:09 PM   #5
jimberg
Registered Member

Yeah, having a place to park your car is very important. I think you should get some guns and shoot it out with those firechicken owners. Maybe you could get their nike airs while you're at it.

Sarcasm mode off.

You know what really annoys people who try to annoy other people? It's when the other people don't get annoyed. If they don't get a rise out of you, they don't get any pleasure out of it. If it's not fun, they'll move on.
jimberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2001, 01:36 PM   #6
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Talking

Cool....I'll get my Gat and Ghetto blast some Banyard Fire Chickens. Well, dog that wont work, the only Gatst I'se got is a Tipman 98, and a modified Sting Ray, paintball gun.

Hey............. Nah, that will still get me in trouble with the law!

Serouisly though, I dont usually resort to violence to resolve anything. BUT is someone keys my car or trys to vandilize it, I will turn violent, very quickly.

I had someone through Gum on the hood of my 64 1/2 with the 289, break the anttenna off, and put a nice sized key mark on the side (even though that buffed out), and been chased several times at night, for no reason. So I started carrying a baseball bat, and a rather large knife in my trunk.

We've had a few gang intitiation killings here in town, they car jack the people first (mostly women and small looking nerdy people, like the way I look) and stuff them in the trunk and go for a ride out in the country then kill them. I was serouisly thinking about buying a hand gun or two and hiding them in the trunk of my car, with the clipps out but in the trunk also. Even if I had to tear up my car, I wouldnt hesitate to empty two clips into the car if it ment saving my life, or my girlfriends and other good friends. And since I stay out pretty late cruising around. I hate guns, but I'd rather live than die.

Okay, I know I got off the subject. Thing is with these guys though, They'll probably get us kicked out to if we let them stay there much longer. I wanst thinking in any way of using violence, just our numbers alone double theres, we'll ask them to leave in a freindly way first. Then take things from there. I dont want any drunks in FIre BIrds (or any other kinda car for that matter) smashing into me or my car.

[This message has been edited by Mercury (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-22-2001, 02:56 PM   #7
jimberg
Registered Member

Doesn't NC have a shall issue conceal carry law? Get one if you qualify.
jimberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2001, 01:37 AM   #8
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

Yep, we here in NC have concealed hand guns licenses. A hand gun is just so expensive, and since I have a 4 year old sister, the thoughts of a gun make me uncomfortable.
Old 05-24-2001, 12:30 PM   #9
kystang86
Registered Member

Exclamation

It sounds like you guys need to band together and protect the trust the auto parts store has given you. let the fireturds go somewhere else. play fair but, play to win..just use common sence. the world is full of a$$holes

------------------
86 gt 3.73's,underdrives, welds, pro-5.0 shifted, chip,autometers,flowmasters, k&n,2.5" cowl hood, new motor in the works..
kystang86 is offline   Reply With Quote