MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-15-2001, 07:34 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Question Israel and the WTC attack

This was emailed to me from www.cyberia.com.
Was Israel involved in the WTC and Pentagon blasts attacks?
Several days after the terrorist attacks on New York and Wasington DC, reports emerged that some 4,000 Israelis working at the World Trade Center did not show up for work on the day of the aircraft blasts.
A Muslim sheikh living in England commenting during a BBC news broadcast added that 40 Jewish Pentagon staff members did not show up for work on 11 September. the sheikh said it would not surprize him if it was discovered that the Mossad (the Israeli secret service) was behind the attacks.
Last Saturday's news broadcast on several local television networks - including the National Broadcasting Network (NBN), state-owned Tele-Liban, Hizbullah's Manar TV and Qatar's al Jazeera satelitte station - reported the same figures during their evening newscasts.
No offical source of information was mentioned in any of the news briefs, although the networksreported the Israeli Secret Service warned Israelis to stay away from several sites in the US.
Meanwhile, Israeli newspaper the Jerusalem Post reported that Mossad officals traveled to Washington last month to warn the CIA and FBI that there would be a major operation taking place in the US' major cities.
The Israeli secret service allegedly offered no specific information about the targets but linked the attacks to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvment, the paper reported.
According to media reports, many Israelis worked in the high tech companies and trade agencies in the twin towers. Israele daily Yediot Ahronot reported that some Israeli companies had offices in the WTC, but Israeli Channel TWO television discredited this claim.
Thus far, no Israelis have been located among the injured or deceased in any of the New York City hospitals.
Israelis warned of attacks?
Meanwhile, Arab diplomatic sources revealed to the Jordanian Al Matan newspaper that Israelis remained absent from work that fateful day based on information from the Shabak, the Israeli general security apparatus.
According to the newspaper, American officals are requesting an explaination of how the Israeli government learned of the attacks before they occurred and why it refrained from informing the US authorities of the information.
Manar TV reported that suspicions increased further after Yediot Ahronot reported the Shabak prevented Premeir Ariel Sharon from traveling to New York to participate in a festival organized by Zionist organizations in support of "Israel".
Israelis arrested for "puzzling behavior".
Meanwhile, five Israelis who had worked for a moving company based in New Jersey, are being held in US prisons for what the FBI described as "puzzling behavior" following last Tuesday's attacks.
the five are expected to be deported soon, reported the Israeli Ha'aretz newspaper. The families of the five, the newspaper reported, said their sons had been questioned by the FBI for hours on end, kept in solitary confinement for three days, humilated, stripped of their clothes and blindfolded.
"When they finally let my son make a phone call to a friend, he told him he had been tortured by the FBI in a basement," the mother of one of the young men told Ha'aretz."He was stripped to his underwear, blindfoled and questioned for 14 hours [on suspicion of] working for the Mossad."
Seven FBI agents later stormed the apartment of one of the Israelis, searched it and questioned his roommate. The Israeli owner of the moving company, who is a US citizen, was also questioned.
It is not yet clear the extent to which the five detained Israelis are implicated in the attacks and the US maintains that bin Laden is their prime suspect.
The US Attorney-General, John Ashcroft, said investigators are following up on 4,700 leads.

This is all I got, I've tried to find more info on this, but it seems that nothing else was written(or atleast nothing else was put on the internet). Maybe some of you guys and gals can find more on it.

Later. Sleep well.
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 10:40 PM   #2
jimberg
Registered Member

That's total BS and I can't even believe you would post such malarkey. I know that you aren't the one who wrote it, but it's pretty foolish to be forwarding enemy propaganda. That's just garbage that is meant to invoke more hatred among Muslims in the world against Israel and the United States.

------------------
351W 89 Mustang GT Convertible
jimberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 10:42 PM   #3
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

All this stuff about them not showing up for work is BS. Go to www.trueorfiction.com and check it out

------------------
THE SLO PONY
1992 Ford Mustand LX. 2.3 liter four-banger, auto. Future mods: V-8 swap.
Fly it loud, Fly it proud!!!

If it ain't broke, you ain't tryin hard enough
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2001, 11:39 PM   #4
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Question

Just so that everyone knows, I'm not trying to start some major flame war or even trying to say that this is really possible. I Just thought that maybe we should take a step back, gather or thoughts and take a closer look at this.
I'm all for getting to those resposible for Sept. 11, and castrating them.
Is it not possible that just maybe there is something to this? I mean, do you believe that our government is completely honest of all it's doings? Why would you believe everything that they tell you?

Ok, maybe I'm going a bit too far and reading too much into this whole thing. It is very possible that I'm just very easily convinced. But it's also possible that the Israelis were warned about the attacks.

I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about this. I appoligize if it came out wrong. Sorry.

Old 10-16-2001, 12:32 AM   #5
Unit 5302
Registered Member

The US knew there were terrorist actions being planned, they just didn't know where or how for sure.

I would believe it's reasonable to assume the Israeli's issed a blanket warning to their people. The Pentagon and the WTC would have been obvious targets.

I very very very much doubt they had any real information or anything to do with it. We would already know and **** would be hitting the fan all over the place.

Just my thoughts.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 02:27 AM   #6
84_GT350
Registered Member

I think this theory was broadcast widely over Qatar's Al-Jazeer (sp?) news network. Being as it's the only independant news agency in the middle east, many people put a lot of stock in what's broadcast there. They're also quite pro-Palestinian (refering to Palestinians killed as "martrys". It's a viable theory...but total crap.

------------------
1984 1/2 GT350 (#842 Hatchback w/ T-tops), 302HO, Comp cams Xtreme Energy cam, Carter 625cfm carb, Weiand Stealth intake, MSD distributor, MSD coil, FMS 9mm wires, 1 5/8" MAC unequal shorties, 2 1/2" MAC Prochamber H-pipe, Flowmaster 2 chambers, KYBs, 16"x8" 4 lug Cobra Rs, Falken 245/45ZR16s

So I pushed it up to 110,
That flathead motor was about to give in,
I crossed my fingers and prayed to the lord,
Don't let me down you fuct up ford!"

"5-Oh Ford" by The Reverend Horton Heat
84_GT350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 09:27 AM   #7
PKRWUD

ABC News dispelled that rumor 3 weeks ago. It, like the Nostradamos claims, were complete fabrication.

~C

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: Peckerwoods Pit Stop

My teams site: Jim Porter Racing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN.
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 01:48 PM   #8
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation

I was going to delete this - and still may if it generates a flame war - but for now I would simply ask that you consider the source of this discredited and false'story'.
It's pure anti-Israel propaganda issued by Arabs seeking to divert attention from the real culprits of September 11th (Arabs) and throw some suspicion on their hated enemy, Israel.

The U.S. gives 3 billion (with a 'B') to Israel every year and they are a trusted friend in the mid-east; the only democracy that exists in a land of dictators, monarchies and rogue 'governments' like the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Israel may have known 'something' was going to happen around September 11th but had no hard evidence of what or where, so nothing Israel knew could have prevented the attack on the WTC from happening, unfortunately.

As for 'No Jews being found in the rubble'; I believe that is also a lie. Only a few hundred identifiable bodies/parts have been found. Many people will never be found because they were incinerated in the fire or smashed into little pieces when the buildings collapsed. Grim but true; many will always be 'missing'.

Frankly, to use this attack by Arabs as a pretext for attacking Israel is beneath contempt in my opinion but what might be expected from a people who blame everything that goes wrong in the world on 'Jooos'. Let's not post this kind of stuff in the future as it serves no purpose. Those who wish to read Arab propaganda and take it seriously are free to do so, but keep that kind of 'news' in your own files.

Thanks.

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 02:13 PM   #9
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

This post has "inspired" me, so I put together the following email to see if I can reach the masses via FORWARD after FORWARD etc...

I know this is true... I wrote it. Kevin Rowe. (A.K.A. 2FastLX)

99.99999999% of the time if you get an email that says "I know this is true, I experienced it myself" or "Please forward to everyone in your address book" or anything remotely similar to these statements it is BOGUS and is a fictional story created solely to collect email addresses for spam companies so they can send "electronic junk mail" to all the addresses they collect. No matter WHAT the story, or how important it may seem... 99.99999999% of the time these are bogus. Believe that!!!

HOW TO FORWARD A FORWARD
If for some strange reason you feel the need to pass something on to one of your friends feel free to hit the FORWARD button in your email program... but, before you hit SEND make sure you delete all of the previous recipients and senders from the message. If you don't you are inadvertantly falling into their stupid little trap and submitting all of your friends' names and email addresses to spam companies for them to use, sell, or do whatever they decide to do with. What a friend you are huh?

HOW DO I KNOW THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE?
If you get a lot of FORWARDS from your friends, do you also notice you get a ton of spam mail? Did you ever stop to think where these compainies are getting your address from? Ask people you have forwarded forwarded forwarded forwarded (get it?) stuff to if they get the same spam as you. You may be surprized.

REMEMBER this the next time a crisis hits your inbox and you just have to send it to all of your "friends".

Thanks for listening, and "PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK!!!"

P.S. Don't forget to delete all of the email addresses that I sent this to before you send it to all your friends. I get way too much spam mail as it is.

[This message has been edited by 2FastLX (edited 10-16-2001).]
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2001, 03:41 PM   #10
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Mr 50, please feel free to close this topic. I would have no hard feelings about you doing so. I was hoping that maybe someone else had heard anything about this. I'm not one to believe everything I read, however, there is always some truth to everything. Granted, most if not all of it is very exaggerated.

I just want some answers, like most of you. I may not have been alive at the time, but I'm sure that our government didn't tell us all they knew about JFK, and he was only one man. I only pose the question, "How much did our Country know before the attacks?"

Anyway, I didn't mean to start any type of flame war or anything. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry.

Later guys.

Old 10-17-2001, 03:26 AM   #11
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

I'm not saying you are at fault here bigwhitecobra (if that IS your real name!), and I wasn't slamming on you. I'm just trying to educate you. These fictitious emails are written in a way that most people will believe them no matter what they say. The internet is whatever you make of it. If you are into aliens and visit and correspond with a bunch of alien related web sites you can bet your *** your email will eventually get flooded with "ALIENS HAVE LANDED IN KANSAS" kind of crap. It's like the National Enquirer has been sent to you electronically claiming to be the "truth" so you tell everyone about it. It would be no different than you going to a news stand and buying every copy of this indigestible bundle of make believe horse crap and giving all of your friends a copy claiming it was the bible.

------------------
Gunning for 12's!

Buy your parts here
ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2001, 11:13 PM   #12
Rev
Registered Member

I was alive when JFK was assassinated. I was also alive when Israel was recreated in 1948. There have been alot of theories concerning JFK and there will be some concerning Izraeli interactions in world politics.

These inquiries are a healthy function of a democratic republic, are they not? Most will be proven without merrit, but the inquiries themselves should be answered, not eliminated.

Our allies in the world are well known. We need all the friends that we can get. This certainly does not mean that questions cannot be raised.

My $.02.

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.

[This message has been edited by Rev (edited 10-18-2001).]
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 08:29 PM   #13
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Exclamation

Rev:

Posing questions regarding political events is fine with me, but some judgement must be used here, as well as common sense.

Just as we don't need to debate if 'There really was a Holocaust' or if Martin Luther King was a communist agent, or any number of other improbable theories I've seen over the years, we don't need to debate absurd concepts like this latest 'Jews were in on the WTC attack' nonsense.

There are plenty of weird groups posing inane and absurd 'theories' regarding who was responsible for Sept. 11th; so what?
I've seen some groups that claim the CIA 'planned the whole thing' to 'make President Bush look good' and other similar trash.
Sorry, but folks can pursue those kind of nut-case claims somewhere else.

Reasonable discussion is welcomed here - some facts in hand to back up claims would be welcomed too - but we are not open to debating absurd trash from weird groups that send anonymous e-mails making vicious claims against another country. We have to consider the source.

If the KKK sends me an E-mail claiming 'blacks' were behind the WTC attack, I'm not going to give it any credence and feel it needs to be 'discussed' here or elsewhere.

There are other places that might welcome these kind of discussions based on anonymous e-mails that make totally unfounded, unsupportable and far-fetched claims of mass murder by the state of Israel.

There is no mystery to be solved here;
The evidence is quite clear as to who planned, paid for and carried out the September 11th attack on the World Trade center, the Pentagon and other would-be U.S. targets. It wasn't Israel, it was Arabs; directed by Osama bin Laden and supported by various Arab states. This is proven fact.

We can play the conspiracy game (ala JFK, MLK, etc) forever but the source of the attack the U.S. suffered on September 11th was Arab. I see no point or value in 'debating' what is already established fact.

------------------
Mr. 5.0
Messageboard Administrator
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2001, 11:13 PM   #14
PKRWUD

Wink

Go get 'em, Tiger!

Take care,
-Chris

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: Peckerwoods Pit Stop

My teams site: Jim Porter Racing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN.
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 03:26 PM   #15
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

Exclamation

Go into microsoft word, and type:
Q33 NY

than increase the font by 200% for better viewing. Then change the font from Times New Roman to Wingding.

It's pretty crazy! I doubt this is true but who knows.

------------------
1969 Mach 1, 351 Windsor, 4 Speed.

Moving At The Speed Of Sound.
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 04:49 PM   #16
Rev
Registered Member

I personally agree with everyone else as to the absurdity of this "Izraeli conspriacy" theory. But how do we know which theories are really absurd or whether they are just unpopular until responses are made to them?

Why not allow the question and then let the absurdity of it be pointed out just like it was here in this thread. There does't seem any doubt as to the outcome here.

This of course wouldn't mean that racial or hateful language could be tolerated. A rediculous theory will always be exposed for what it is in short order.

Why not just let these things be resolved with reason as was done in this case?

Rev

------------------
'66 Coupe, 306, 300 HP, C-4, 13.97 e.t., 100.3 mph
1/4 mi.
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 05:12 PM   #17
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry

take my word for it isreal had NOTHING to do with the brutal attack's on us on 9-11 it was all planned by bin laden & his camel cowboy's, im not just talking out of my a$$ i have been to isreal 4 time's around the regan years after the lebanese killed some of our marines for no reason, when we docked in isreal they brought us flower's & hug's & said they were so sorry that such a horrible thing happened. so they are the only allie's we have over there, during desert storm eygpt was our allie huh huh now they are dancing in the street that we got hammered in sept go figure ive been there both times i say bomba your mama osama ,ragheads suck.
sorry if i offened anyone , sorry mr50. ----just some fact's from a twice vet in the middle east navy & then army.

[This message has been edited by crazy horse gt (edited 10-21-2001).]
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2001, 09:10 PM   #18
PGkelly
Registered Member

I hope that as a result of this tragedy the politicians in DC will realize that HEY, A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE UNITED STATES. and maybe then we should look into why they don't like us. I know one of Bush's selling points was that he was going to concentrate on domestic affairs and not world affairs, the whole "not the worlds policeman" deal, but we are part of this world too, and we should not be in the habit of making enemies. we NEED to reconsider our policy in the Middle East. and we NEED to make some big changes. first, we need to stop unconditionally supporting Isreal. yeah. i had some other stuff that i thought of, but i forgot. train of thought was derailed.

------------------
If it ain't broke, make it go faster

AOL: MCVillain45
PGkelly is offline   Reply With Quote