MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-27-2001, 08:32 PM   #1
PoNy FiV o
Registered Member

Post Psycho Ex-...

Ok heres the deal as short and quick as possible...one of my friends has this exboyfriend that is totally crazy. he stalks her and really harasses her. so he stopped at another friends house looking for her and we kicked him out. now it gets good...we take the girl to work in her car( 91 eagle talon Tsi(turbo) ). me and another friend dropped her off and she decided on the way back that we should go by the psycho's house, i liked the idea, so we went. dont you know the dink is outside and sees us. we turn around and he is coming straight for us, we play chicken until i decide i want to live and i swerve since he has the truck and all. is that enough no, he chases me thru 2 stops signs and out on to a main rd. in front of 3 cars. i lost the bastard in a field as he flew thru a corner and lost it bigtime(which was quite funny in the rearview). serves the cock right. anyways.. powershifted all the way and will live to beat on him some day....sorry if it was confusing.
PoNy FiV o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 09:13 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Question

So you are antagonizing the psycho who seems to be just a ticking time bomb?

Not my personal choice of stuff to do; I'd rather just get as far away as possible.

You girls keep your eyes open and all. We don't want to hear that the loser went nuts and hurt somebody.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 11:03 PM   #3
rbatson

Thumbs down

I really wouldn't get in the middle of something like that. Maybe she is the crazy one, maybe she is using you to make him jealous, maybe they do this all the time, maybe she called him over about the time she knew you were going to be there.... maybe....

If he is stalking her and harassing her, she needs to call the police and/or get a restraining order. Until she does that... there are alot of maybes and I wouldn't get involved. Definitely stay clear of someone in an emotional state of mind, people get killed all the time from getting in some ******** like that.
Old 02-28-2001, 03:41 AM   #4
inferno
The Instigator

I never thought that I would say this phrase ever in my life: Unit is right. Don't antagonize him anymore because you don't know what he is likely to do.
inferno is offline   Reply With Quote