MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-02-2002, 11:13 PM   #21
MEDIK418
Registered Member

One word. . .Blizzaks!
1986 four-eyed LX coupe, 358 Cleveland, Tremec TKO600/centerforce clutch, dish cut Probe forged pistons, comp cams hyd.roller cam, .579/.588@224/230, Edel.performer, 670 holley street avenger, CPR custom built long tubes, ported and polished 4bbl heads, manley valves, beehive springs, MSD peo-billet dist/MSD6AL, fluidamper, 5 lug conv. with 17x8 bullits there's more but it's still not finished yet.
Oh, and the oldest boy is turning his 89 GT into a FFR cobra this next summer.
MEDIK418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 11:14 PM   #22
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

hehehe I know what snow looks like. Theres plenty up in the mountains good for some day snowboarding trips but no more than that

Anyone wanna keep me company while i type my 10 page term paper?
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 11:25 PM   #23
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MissBlondie
Well I made it home! heehee I drove about 10mph, but I got home.. lol... Venum I hear ya it's nasty out there, saw lots of cars off the side of the road (hopefully none were you)... They said over 100 accidents due to weather in the city today... supposed to all freeze and ice tonight and then snow again in the early morning Man, anyone got a room where it's warm that I can come stay in?? I cook and clean! JENNNNN I'm comin to Cali, this snow is for the penguins.. lol I moved 2 months ago so the kitty litter was sittin in my garage, but I put the stang away for the winter.. lol... but the kitty litter is in there now, ya know in case I get the urge to go do donuts in the snow.. haha... Seriously all I have to say is what the heck is traction control for??? haha I have it and it's on and I feel my tires, but I just keep sliiiiiiiiiidin... haha I was wavin' at my driveway as I slid by
You, in CA? Shoot, we got Earthquakes, Fires, Mudslides (no, not the drinks), droughts, floods, hippies, celebrities, rolling blackouts, and now you want a place to crash? Holy crap.

If you cook and clean, I might even let you have the garage. And bring the Gixxer, there's plenty of twisties out here. Actually went riding all afternoon yesterday.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 11:38 PM   #24
Tod
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MissBlondie
I was wavin' at my driveway as I slid by
lol mental pic......

i've been there too
Old 12-02-2002, 11:40 PM   #25
VeNuM
Registered Member

ha, I waved at my driveway too. They never plow my street ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 02:07 AM   #26
84LX89GT
Mustangs

You can drive a mustang in the snow quite easily, i used to take mine snowboarding even during heavy snow....ice is what sucks, almost played pinball a couple of times with it. There is a reason i have a Jeep now to drive during winter . Even with snowtires, full tank of gas and weight in the back, mustangs love to drift around. THere's not much you can do when you're driving and for no apparent reason the rear starts wanting to switch sides except pick a general direction to careen at.
Good luck with that awesome Chicago winter!

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 04:43 AM   #27
Mustanguy

Cool Snow,and lots of it

We here every winter get at least on the average 30 inches of snow every winter.Combines that with -60 below zero windchills it makes a person appreciate the summer months awhole lot more

How many more months til summer?
Old 12-03-2002, 12:44 PM   #28
Kamaro Killer
Mustang Enthusiast

Default I'm sorry but..

we don't even get an average of 30 inches of rain per year! That would suck to have part of the year that you can't drive your stang! Take care, Keith

Rice Hater's Club Member 22
Kamaro Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 01:07 PM   #29
PKRWUD

Default Re: I'm sorry but..

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamaro Killer
we don't even get an average of 30 inches of rain per year! That would suck to have part of the year that you can't drive your stang! Take care, Keith

Keith, we don't even get half that much rain.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 01:41 PM   #30
The Deuce
Registered Member

Default Re: I'm sorry but..

Quote:
Originally posted by Kamaro Killer
Your house would flood soo bad man. They measure rain by how much falls from the sky into one spot, not by the standing water.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 05:22 PM   #31
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
originally posted by jj_jonathan
it pisses me off how its been so damn cold in florida this past while and we dont get to even see snow out of it! ...its gunna drop to the low 30s tonight! all the freakin snow birds came down for thanksgiving and opened all their trunks letting out all the cold air! sheesh...im sick and freezing my arse off....
Hey, at least your lucky. You've got 30 degree weather outside. It's looking snowy outside and I really don't want school to be out. I'd like to get my finals out of the way.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2002, 05:59 PM   #32
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I'm about to find out because it's headed my way.(IN) UGH!!

I'll have to resort to bumming rides with the hubby in his F-150. Which isn't so great in snow either, but on the positive side, lots of room to throw in some oil dry,tool boxes, cinder blocks, old tires, kids, whatever for added weight.

Kelly
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 11:15 AM   #33
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MustangKelly96
I'm about to find out because it's headed my way.(IN) UGH!!

I'll have to resort to bumming rides with the hubby in his F-150. Which isn't so great in snow either, but on the positive side, lots of room to throw in some oil dry,tool boxes, cinder blocks, old tires, kids, whatever for added weight.

Kelly
Wait a second, you're right next to me, you should've gotten it right after I did! grrrrr That's not fair! j/k girly... Hope it stays outta your path... We got too much over the past couple days, and now it's just cold, and we're driving on ice.
Old 12-04-2002, 06:23 PM   #34
MustangKelly96
Registered Member

Quote:
Hope it stays outta your path..
No such luck. It hit us about 7am this morning.
Snow, ice, and cold as a witch's tit! LOL (Never really understood what that meant??!!) I made it to work in the Stang, but had to leave it there. Which I hated to do, but the thought of another possible wreck made it a necessity.
To everyone else having to deal with this crap, keep warm and stay safe.

Kelly
MustangKelly96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 06:33 PM   #35
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN-MAN
Hey, at least your lucky. You've got 30 degree weather outside. It's looking snowy outside and I really don't want school to be out. I'd like to get my finals out of the way.

Daniel.
lucky its 30 out? rofl...did you completely pass over the Florida part?...i lived in canada for 13 years...i love being in florida...30degrees will now constititute FREAKING COLD for me..lol...

i wish my finals were over this early...my brother goes to school in orlando, hes done on friday....my finals arent even next week, theyre the week after...grr...i only get 2 1/2 weeks off....PITA...at least i only have 2 finals to worry about...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote