MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-06-2002, 04:45 PM   #1
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Angry This just makes me angry.

Click here to read the article.

It just makes me angry with what these morons say on guns.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:01 PM   #2
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

I think u should be able to own what ever u want, as long as your clear for it(no jail birds getting AK-47 or anything like that.)
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:05 PM   #3
NotchJohnson
Registered Member

Ahh that is so much b.s. I couldnt even read the whole article i was getting so pissed. It says that california outlawed all assault rifles, which includes semi-aut pistols with more than 10 rounds, grenade launchers, and semi-auto rifles that hold more than 10 rounds. Does that mean my .22 with a 15 round clip is an assault rifle? Gimme a break.
Old 12-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #4
mustangman65_79
My poor 79 RIP

This is good ole cali at it best, man this place sucks, nice to visit, sucks to live in.
'94 Lightning
'96 Trans am
mustangman65_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 05:45 PM   #5
DAN-MAN
Confederate Cowboy

Quote:
originally posted by mustangman65_79
This is good ole cali at it best, man this place sucks, nice to visit, sucks to live in.
I agree.

Daniel.

RHC MEMBER #25
DAN-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 06:47 PM   #6
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

California- Is full of liberal retards. What a load of BS.
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 09:33 PM   #7
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by mustangman65_79
Great! Move away. Your comment about "jail-birds" and ak-47's was cute. Since you're always having so much trouble getting pulled over, I guess that means you, too. Such a broad definition from such a simple mind.

It is very easy to legally own virtually any gun you want to here, you just have to be familiar with the laws. "How to Own a Gun, and Stay Out of Jail" is an excellent example. Try reading it sometime. Maybe after you move back to Oregon.

Dark 5.0- If anything, it's northern California that tends to be liberal. So Cal has gone Republican in the last 3 elections, but the yahoos up north manage to outvote us by 1 or 2 percent. That doesn't make the state full of "liberal retards". They do exist, but there's over 10 million fairly conservative, gun owning, hot rod building residents here, too.

Truthfully, I think we are getting away with murder here. There is no place else on earth I'd rather live, and I'd gladly pay twice what I do to remain here. But let's keep that between you and me.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2002, 09:41 PM   #8
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

So what do you guys think about this? A family member of mine used to sell for H&K. He ended up selling a batch of MP5's to a Nuclear Power Plant. You know what those are? I believe they are fully automatic. Anyway, he and his girlfriend (all knowing what they are doing with these weapons) went out to a rural area where there was absolutely no chance of anyone being there before the sale. He got pictures of her topless with two of these things in her arms, I think firing them. Haha... nothing that I would do, but still a funny story to tell!!

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 12:53 AM   #9
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice Hunter
So what do you guys think about this? A family member of mine used to sell for H&K. He ended up selling a batch of MP5's to a Nuclear Power Plant. You know what those are? I believe they are fully automatic. Anyway, he and his girlfriend (all knowing what they are doing with these weapons) went out to a rural area where there was absolutely no chance of anyone being there before the sale. He got pictures of her topless with two of these things in her arms, I think firing them. Haha... nothing that I would do, but still a funny story to tell!!
Pics?

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 01:37 AM   #10
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Dark 5.0- If anything, it's northern California that tends to be liberal. So Cal has gone Republican in the last 3 elections, but the yahoos up north manage to outvote us by 1 or 2 percent. That doesn't make the state full of "liberal retards". They do exist, but there's over 10 million fairly conservative, gun owning, hot rod building residents here, too.

When I went to Cali it was one month after 9/11. When I went to venice beach I saw anti war protesters everywhere. It really pissed me off.

I thought Cali was beautiful and interesting. Overall I enjoyed my stay. Believe it or not Bakersfield looks just like Odessa.

The cost of living there seemed extremely high to me being from Odessa.

Liberals suck period, reguardless of where they live.

When I said Liberal retards I was refering to the politicians not the citizens of California.

I wouldnt mind Living in California but I would have to make more than I do now.

Later,
Old 12-07-2002, 05:33 AM   #11
PKRWUD

LOL. well, in all fairness, Venice beach tends to be somewhat of a freak show, but that still surprises me. Even the most liberal as$holes I knew where ready for war.

Bakersfield is hell. If that is what Odessa is like, you must have some pretty tough skin. Bakersfield is not a town for pus$ies.

I was really pissed this year when Davis won the election. he was losing until they got to the Northern California votes, and he ended up winning by 1 or 2 percent.

I would be perfectly content with splitting the state in half, and letting the fools up north wallow in their own swill.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
Old 12-07-2002, 12:00 PM   #12
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD

Bakersfield is hell. If that is what Odessa is like, you must have some pretty tough skin. Bakersfield is not a town for pus$ies.

Take care,
~Chris
I meant the landscape, and the fact that its an oilfield town. There highschool was named "The Bakersfield Drillers"

Odessa is flat and ugly but the people here are great overall.

California doesnt mention this in there travel guide but Cali must be the fake breast capitol of the world. Your a lucky man.

Lol,
Old 12-08-2002, 01:08 AM   #13
PKRWUD

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_5.0
California doesnt mention this in there travel guide but Cali must be the fake breast capitol of the world. Your a lucky man.

Lol,
That's where So Cal tends to lead over Northern California. I prefer the real thing, but hey, they're all fun to admire.

Take care,
~Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!