MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-09-2001, 01:03 AM   #21
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Oh man, I forgot about the time I knocked myself out!
I worked for this guy that did construction and we met at his house every morning before work. His partner was there before me and had a metal break hanging 3 feet out of the back of his truck. I pulled up and parked in the only spot I could which was right next to the truck. I got out of my car and just as I started to turn around the break caught me just under my left eye. It cut a small gash in my eyelid and left me completely blind in that eye for 5 minutes or so.

What was the weirdest thing about this is I remember hitting the break and falling to the ground and getting back up and going inside. As soon as I got inside one of them asked me what took me so long. After explaining to them I had bounced my head off of the metal break I asked "what do you mean - what took me so long?" and they told me they saw me pull up but I waited 5 minutes before coming inside. That's when I realized I had been out cold

------------------
Gunning for 12's!

Buy your parts here
ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote