MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-09-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
NoSlow5.0
YOU HAVE NO MARBLES!!!!!!

Angry Yet another reason why people suck!!!

Last night some ***** munch shattered my passenger side window and stoll my amp and subs. I have not much more to say except that i want to hunt down these people and end thier misserable meaningless existance on this earth. I can now empythise with so many of you who have gone through this . Lets start a beat down club./

Light Eh Up!!! Jonathan

P.S. RHODE ISLAND IS THE FREAKING ARM PIT OF THE WORLD! AVOID THIS GOD FORSAKEN STATE AT ALL COSTS!
NoSlow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 09:47 AM   #2
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Like I said, I'm still trying to figure out a way to wire 24,000 volts to the door handles.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 09:54 AM   #3
8T4SVOChick
Mustang Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by tireburner163
Like I said, I'm still trying to figure out a way to wire 24,000 volts to the door handles.
When you do be sure to let me know.

Asst. Editor,
GirlsCanToo
Event/Race Coord.,
Texas Rep.,
TeamGC2

Mustang Forum Moderator @
FordSpeed.net
DFW Forum Moderator @ LoneStarStangs
Visit FordCustoms!
8T4SVOChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 09:57 AM   #4
Mass Stang
Registered Member

I had that happen to my winter rat (86Tercel) and I was pissed. I would go nuclear if that EVER happened to my stang. I feel your pain.
Old 05-09-2003, 01:40 PM   #5
Ackbar00
Rebel Fleet Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by 8T4SVOChick
When you do be sure to let me know.
I think you will need a 3G conversion to do it though...

11.25@123.5 on only 8 psi.
10.84@121 on only 1 headgasket

"The Truth is, Your the Weak, and I am the Tyranny of Evil Men!"

Ackbar00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2003, 05:46 PM   #6
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Thumbs down

Trust me I feel your pain. Same sh*t happened to me. All I wanted to do was find the f*cks that did it and rip their balls out through their throat.
Sicy Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 04:25 AM   #7
RBatson
Registered Member

That sucks!! I've woke up to busted windows in cars in two different girlfriends cars, just out front of this house but.... the worst was when I walked outside one morning and walked pasted the driveway and had to stop and back up for a second look... the mustang was gone!! What a sick feeling that was!
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2003, 02:59 PM   #8
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

OMG! Someone stole it???

One time I spent the night at a friends house after being pretty wasted, well the next morning I went out to the car to leave and the car was gone!! Holy sh*t I freaked out so bad. I was like omg someone stole my f*cking car! This cant be happening to me! Then I forget how I realized it but I ended up calling a tow company and they had my car towed because I was blocking a driveway

$150 was way better than paying for a new car lol.
Old 05-11-2003, 01:10 PM   #9
VeNuM
Registered Member

NoSlow5.0: People like that make me sick. I would go postal if I caught someone do something like that, no telling what I would do. To prevent this I think I'm going to have my alarm put in sometime soon. ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2003, 01:13 PM   #10
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

I've given up on alarms I've had at least 3 different alarms put in my car and I'm convinced my electrical sh*t is just wiggy. The alarm will go off for no reason at all.. all the time or it wont go off if you pound on the doors/windows etc. More headache than its worth.

What I do suggest that is inexpensive is that club for the brake.. I forget what its called but you fasten it around the brake pedal and it is impossible to step on the brake or cut the brake since its made out of steel or whatever. If you cant step on the brake, you cant steal the car, you'll end up wrecking it.
Old 05-11-2003, 06:58 PM   #11
NoSlow5.0

Thanks all. i appreciate your coments and all. I just haved to figure how to replace the window now. They are all riveted in and crap. I am in the process of aquiring one from a junk yard with great effort. But i have to pay some one to put iot in now.

Light Em Up!!!
Old 05-11-2003, 09:26 PM   #12
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

god, that suck's, people like that should have thier cojones cut off & shoved down thier throat's.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 12:46 AM   #13
84LX89GT
Mustangs

Just because A-holes can't afford stereo equipment and steal other people's is the reason i'm going to start installing all my stereos in glove boxes of my cars and make it look like the car was already broken into (what better way to deter theft than to make it look like someone beat them to the punch). Any amps i install will be behind interior trim panels and be VERY hard to pull out or even for me to access.
I hate thieves! My jeep was broken into and stereo stolen and the idiot tried to PRY open my mustangs driver's door with a crobar (even though passanger side was unlocked).

1980 Ford Thunderbird - 255 V8
ported heads, 5.0L ported stock headers, O.R. H-pipe and Flowmaster 2-chambers, dual roller timing chain
hi-po Mack Truck hood emblem

1985 Mustang GT 5.0L T5, F-303, GT40p, headers, off-road h, flowmasters, MSD stuff, etc.

Sold 02/06/04
1989 Mustang GT ET: 13.304@102.29 mph (5-24-03)

Sold - 1998 Mustang Cobra coupe, 1/4 mile - street tires: 13.843@103.41 (bone stock)
84LX89GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 12:54 AM   #14
Rosanna
Registered Member

I do understand. Right after i bought the 68, some jerk egged it hard enough to chip the paint, then they paint balled it, then they through squash on it . last summer they did a drive by with a water melon. I live in a good neighborhood. You know the ones with doctors and lawyers all around and it doesn't save our cars at all. at least the Harley is high enouogh up in our yard that it hasn't been hit yet. I wouldn't want to be with in 500 miles of my other half if that happened.
My dream car has become a nightmare.
Rosanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 08:02 AM   #15
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

That sucks big time, my dad has his old 5.0L broken into 3 times. He caught the kids one night, I remember it so clearly, my room looks over my driveway, and I remember hearing a noise so I looked out my window and see these kids in the driveway and like 2 am, so I went to go tell my dad, he's like good, he grabbed the baseball bat, and walked outside, my dad isn't a big guy, but he's crazy enough to do anything. he walked up to them grabbed one of them, and the baseball bat in his hand, and asked what they were doing. They're just like ohh... we're looking at the car. He was going to take them for a little "ride" down a country road, but my mom just made him call the cops. Apparently these kids had already broken into a few cars that night, and had a bad background. Either way, my dad had alittle takl with them and none of our cars have ever been broken into since then.
I suggest putting a kill switch, route it up to your fuel pump and put the switch under your seat or somewhere no one knows.

-Sam.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 11:24 AM   #16
RBatson
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy Stang
OMG! Someone stole it???
Yeah, that sucked! They found it that same day, on the bad side of town. The top was down and the stereo was gone, looked like they had fun with it. My dad was telling me to consider myself lucky, they could have gotten alot more for what was under the hood.

Alarms- I bought one, it sucks. A kill switch sounds like the best idea to me.
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 11:42 AM   #17
Sicy Stang
Sizzlin' Sicilian

Oh man.. well at least you got the car back.

Yeah alarms..
Old 05-12-2003, 11:42 AM   #18
Capri306

Feel your pain, guys.

I know a guy who actually makes money by breaking into people's cars to show them the weak points in their security systems, and how to make them better. He'd tell you this: no matter what you do, if they want something bad enough, they're going to get it. The point is to make it that much more difficult.

Do like they do up in Harper (Detroit): solder razor blades on the back and undersides of your radio and amps. This way, at least the flockers will have to bleed to get your chit.

The 24kV to the doorhandles would be too dangerous. First damn little kid touches your door, it'd land your azz in jail. Bulletproof glass would be a better idea.

My little secret: I take the distributor rotor with me if I park in one of those 'hoods.

1979 Mercury Capri
1987 5.0L Mustang LX Notchback
1993 5.8L Eddie Bauer Bronco
Capri306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 01:21 PM   #19
VeNuM
Registered Member

I always leave my little hatch cover on whenever I'm around and when I'm in bad neighborhoods, I'll undo the coil wire. Chances are if a car doesn't start, they aren't going to work on it to get it, but like Capri306 said, if they really want it that bad, they won't stop until they get it. ~Brian

Coming not so soon: 408w

Ricer Hater's Club Member #59
VeNuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:27 PM   #20
NoSlow5.0

Thanks all. I like the idea about the razorblades and all, might try that one. And i do take the coil wire with me when i park in teh Ghetto and all. It looks like i might be car shgopping soon. Looking at one to buy and i was offered a 94 gt for Marbles from a friend of mine. I am looking at it tommorow.

Light Em Up!!!