MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-28-2003, 12:04 PM   #1
Rice Hunter
Registered Member

Thumbs up Armed Forces Scholarship!

Hey guys, a while back I believe I had a thread asking about going into the Air Force to pay for my schooling. I got lots of support from you guys and I just wanted to say thanks! I recently found out I got the scholarship and will be a 2nd Lt. by then end of this summer! I'm very excited and honored to be serving alone with such fine people such as yourselves!

After my 8 (or so) years of med school, I hope to be stationed in Texas. I noticed there are a lot of people on this forum there and I hope to finally meet some of you!

453.9rwhp
387trq
Lots of fun
Convertible

Penn State University
Temple University School of Medicine (start August 27th )
Rice Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 08:29 PM   #2
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Re: Armed Forces Scholarship!

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice Hunter
Hey guys, a while back I believe I had a thread asking about going into the Air Force to pay for my schooling. I got lots of support from you guys and I just wanted to say thanks! I recently found out I got the scholarship and will be a 2nd Lt. by then end of this summer! I'm very excited and honored to be serving alone with such fine people such as yourselves!

After my 8 (or so) years of med school, I hope to be stationed in Texas. I noticed there are a lot of people on this forum there and I hope to finally meet some of you!
Are you In ROTC in College? Or are you lucky enough to be going to the Air Force Academy? My Husband studied hard when he wasnt in the field They Pay 75% Of your Tution and Books while your In, Just food for thought If you whant to go further and farther but cannot afford to

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote