MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-06-2003, 09:39 AM   #1
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Unhappy Rice Haters Club

Ok I am Pro americian I am French Vietnamese But First I am an american and I bealive if you live in a country you should Buy and Bealive in that country. I have a Home On the Big Island Of Hawaii and another in Louisville kentucky Yeah Lucky me Huh? But what My question Is this Since I hate Jap Crap and How its taken over americia's Mind set doe that make me a Rice hater to? Its a Globel econimy And the fact the Damilier Runs Chrsler and That many americian companys have merged and are useing Ricer Parts is a good thing, we need to balance the econamy But these Rice heads dont realize if they corner all are Markets what do we have for Jobs? and How could we Buy anything then American Or Asian? Let me Know what you think.... Should I be a Member of the rice haters club or am I a Ricer?

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 11:18 AM   #2
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Well a good place to start is to introduce your self over at ricehatersclub.com. See how it goes.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 12:14 PM   #3
MissBlondie
Registered Member

Yes, if you look around over at RHC there's a thread which debates all of this. It might give you some good insight, with some valid points, and answer your questions. There were many issues addressed regarding how the name came about, meaning, etc.
Old 03-06-2003, 01:27 PM   #4
TruBluePony
Registered Member

IMO a ricer is someone who does ignorant things to their car, oversized wing, fart pipe, stickers for stuff they don't have,wrong badges...R-Type and the such. It has more to do with their attitude than what they drive or who their ancestors are.
So your not a ricer because of who you are or what you drive......more for the stuff you do to your car. There is after all domestic rice.
TruBluePony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 09:57 PM   #5
LUVSTANG93
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TruBluePony
IMO a ricer is someone who does ignorant things to their car, oversized wing, fart pipe, stickers for stuff they don't have,wrong badges...R-Type and the such. It has more to do with their attitude than what they drive or who their ancestors are.
So your not a ricer because of who you are or what you drive......more for the stuff you do to your car. There is after all domestic rice.

I agree here
WWW.5-0.ORG FEB 2003 MUSTANG OF THE MONTH
RICE HATERS CLUB #115
LUVSTANG93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:35 PM   #6
Rev
Registered Member

Default Rice?

Yes, RICE is more of a mentality than anything else. Just because I drive a '94 4Runner and my wife chooses a 2000 ES300, doesn't make us rice. Asian ancesttry doesn't make for rice either.

Goofy mods make rice, pure and simple. These goofy mods can be applied to any car. There may once have been a time when "rice" meant "rice burner" applied to any asian car. Now it means ridiculous mods applied to any car, IMHO.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 10:50 PM   #7
The Deuce
Registered Member

If two or more 'mods' involve hiding what your car really is, you might be a ricer.

If you have stickers on your car, for companies you've never heard of, you might be a ricer.

If you can fit a folgers can inside you exhaust tip, you just might be a ricer.

If you've ever tried to powershift your automatic transmission, you just might be a ricer.

If more than 50% of your 'racing' experience comes from watching "The Fast and The Furious", you are definatly a ricer...

Miss Mischief, come on by and check us out. From what I've seen, you'd fit right in.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2003, 11:06 PM   #8
Rev
Registered Member

Default C-4 "Select-shift"

Quote:
Originally posted by The Deuce
If two or more 'mods' involve hiding what your car really is, you might be a ricer.

If you have stickers on your car, for companies you've never heard of, you might be a ricer.

If you've ever tried to powershift your automatic transmission, you just might be a ricer.

If more than 50% of your 'racing' experience comes from watching "The Fast and The Furious", you are definatly a ricer...

Miss Mischief, come on by and check us out. From what I've seen, you'd fit right in.
Deuce, I do have to do the "shuffle" to manually shift my C-4, LOL. I'm sure you know about the L-Dr-L routine to hold the gears in those old "Cruise-o-matic" or "Select-shift" or "Ford-o-matic" trannies. I can decsribe it if necessary.

Rev

O.B.C. #2

'66 coupe
Rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 01:03 AM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TruBluePony
that pretty much say's it all, you are not rice, it isnt a racial thing , it's a pos ugly , non functional look's fast, stupid slow & stickered thing.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 01:38 AM   #10
The Deuce
Registered Member

Default Re: C-4 "Select-shift"

Quote:
Originally posted by Rev
Deuce, I do have to do the "shuffle" to manually shift my C-4, LOL. I'm sure you know about the L-Dr-L routine to hold the gears in those old "Cruise-o-matic" or "Select-shift" or "Ford-o-matic" trannies. I can decsribe it if necessary.

Rev
Rev, the 'shuffle' is different. You aren't pretending to drive a stick, and it actually makes the car faster.

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 01:58 AM   #11
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Thumbs up

Rice is a mentality, as stated before.

You are 100% welcome there. Come and introduce yourself!
Old 03-07-2003, 02:54 AM   #12
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Quote:
damn...im a ricer

i dont do it often, but i love so take off from 1, pop it up into 2 and listen to the squeak...my tires dont squeak without doing that...plus i love taking off in 1 and let it rev around 4grand then easing it into 2 or just keeping it in 1 cuz im going to do a u-turn 50ft down the road and im pulling out of somewhere....im not touching the mufflers til warranty is up and i like to actually hear my car...half the time i drive around in 2 because its louder...

damn...im a ricer...i need a wing...anyone got one? - preferrably the double-decker kind...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 03:01 AM   #13
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

jj you need to get a 70mm t/b, i was told it wouldnt help, b.s. , it did too but i have the o/r x- pipe too, it took a lot of strain off my engine, & it's a lot faster now, really.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 04:27 AM   #14
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Cool OMFG Thats Funny HELP

Quote:

OK I really wanted to Join and I Like Felt out

The aplication Like twice Yesterday Oh hhhh My Gawd And Like it was Like My Last Perm It Didnt take

The Averege Inteligence of a Bimbo In the Fast and the Furious

Ok But seriously I wanted to Join Yesterday filled out an aplication at least 2 if not 3 times. And Nothing Happened I kept getting dumped by the server is what it was It kept say I had not filled something In that I was supposed Double Checked my work Re-Applied No Luck

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Old 03-07-2003, 04:47 AM   #15
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Talking I saw A Bilboard Picture in the Rice haters Club a lady had posted

Oh that was so Funny and Duece you Kill me LOL.

Ok Here again I have a Problem But I think this one is very Minor the Cuvre Cutter I am Building the 3.8L V6 None of My Cars have Decals Vaniety Plates yes But not Decals. Even with My 5.8L Conversion In my LX with he the Procharger and All the TRW toys in the world Has No decals Why. Its a Privateer Car Champion isnt Paying for space on my Ride niether Is Vavoline synthetic although I Love Both and use both products. Anyway I wanted a Theme for the New Laser red Car "well New to me" So I went through tons and tons of DEcals Online I found a License Plate shaped FORD Decal in that Pretty writting I found 2 sets Of fairies I Love fairies. A charging Horse Decal for the left and right door
And a "your Name here" Decal Which Has My other pasion Roses On both ends Of the Decal It say Miss Mischief In French In between. I clip the Rose off of each end and Placed them On the glass Of the Rear window. One fairy sits On the Right side and the other style on the left On the rear Of the Car. On the Left and right Back windows I have a left and right Faries and One on the Hood past the Fake scoop. The only other Decals I Plan On putting On here Is the MUSTANG letters.

What was the Purpose of this Drill
All of the Decals are Silver like our stock Rims when I get New rims Im going to get fake Cobra Painted rims so she Is silver Laser Red and Blacked out windows. She looks Cool to me because Its a Theme, I dont car about NOS stickers Or Goodyear None of that crap On my car.

I must say I think the Photos will speak the LOUDEST LOL when I get them prossed and then I really would like your Opinions...

Old 03-07-2003, 05:04 AM   #16
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default You People Kill Me I swear

Quote:
Originally posted by jj_jonathon
damn...im a ricer

i dont do it often, but i love so take off from 1, pop it up into 2 and listen to the squeak...my tires dont squeak without doing that...plus i love taking off in 1 and let it rev around 4grand then easing it into 2 or just keeping it in 1 cuz im going to do a u-turn 50ft down the road and im pulling out of somewhere....im not touching the mufflers til warranty is up and i like to actually hear my car...half the time i drive around in 2 because its louder...

damn...im a ricer...i need a wing...anyone got one? - preferrably the double-decker kind...
The V-6 Is Proped Up By 15"stickum
That and Im used to driving the Lx So the first day I had Her I took of Very fast and Hard in 1st gear around a right hand turn to get into Traffice She Squelled and Laid rubber as well as Power slid around the corner.
I have learned Until I get My 17" Rims I Need to be careful how much Gas I give Her and she is a 2000 with the Wing I mean spoiler LOL LOL .

Old 03-07-2003, 05:08 AM   #17
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Default Re: OMFG Thats Funny HELP

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss Mischief

Ok But seriously I wanted to Join Yesterday filled out an aplication at least 2 if not 3 times. And Nothing Happened I kept getting dumped by the server is what it was It kept say I had not filled something In that I was supposed Double Checked my work Re-Applied No Luck
Yes I see that there is a problem now, and it will be fixed real soon. We'll let ya know when it's fixed! Sorry about that.
Old 03-07-2003, 05:14 AM   #18
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Thank you

Thank you Joe

Old 03-07-2003, 05:59 AM   #19
88workcar
Registered Member

Cool

Here where I live, we have a car that when originally bought was a Mustang. It has since been converted to a ricer. He will never be accepted, he is a chump, the car looks stupid.

My son attends a school that he has to live with my mother in law in order to make it legal for him to go too. The other night he called me, "Dad I just saw a corvette with a snow plow on the back" I told him yes I have seen it before. At the ripe age of 13, he can reconise and hate rice, even if it wears a corvette suit. This guy is sad, very very sad. He has a beauty, and ruined it. Rice is attitude, to me.

You, Miss Mischief are not a ricer, you are a Stanger, and a very nice looking one.
To be old and wise, You must first be young and stupid I'm somewhere in tthe middle.
88workcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2003, 06:43 AM   #20
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Blush

Quote:
Originally posted by 88workcar
Here where I live, we have a car that when originally bought was a Mustang. It has since been converted to a ricer. He will never be accepted, he is a chump, the car looks stupid.

My son attends a school that he has to live with my mother in law in order to make it legal for him to go too. The other night he called me, "Dad I just saw a corvette with a snow plow on the back" I told him yes I have seen it before. At the ripe age of 13, he can reconise and hate rice, even if it wears a corvette suit. This guy is sad, very very sad. He has a beauty, and ruined it. Rice is attitude, to me.

You, Miss Mischief are not a ricer, you are a Stanger, and a very nice looking one.
I really dont think I am 'Good Looking' But as it stands right now I have the Following.

1991 Foxy Body with the 11psi ProCharger and all the TRW Toys
"Getty Up! Go" She has Been Mine since 1992

1970 Mustang Body with a Manuel Lifting Convertable top Its a Mutt A 4 speed Transmision from a 1982 4 speed Auto and a 302 Boss engine with a Low rise Dual 4 barrel carberators It was My Husbands Car Thats why I dont talk about it Much at all "Ghost"

1999 4x4 with a 5 speed Socker Mom Jeep Cherokee Big six Used In Winter and On Jambories and also as a Tug for my Ultra Light plane. "Big Red"

2000 V-6 Secratary special Being Built Out as a Curve Cutter God se Is a Dream to Drive so quite and No engine or Road Noise and No shaking. "Lilly beth farie" My Nickname Im 4'10" tall and a whoping 75 pounds

July of 1966 Notch Back Straight 6 with a 3 on the tree a Zona No Rusta the under body and all panels have been removed and Newer Grade of anti corossive has Been aplied other wise I dont Have time for her yet On Blocks My Birthday Is July 3rd 1966.
"Seal Team Six"

But me Passionate about Mares? Naw I am also as Passionate about aircraft scared? you should be