MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-20-2001, 12:29 PM   #1
mustangdani55
Registered Member

Unhappy Why Me?

Well guys, I just need a man who isn't emotionally dead!

Here I go again...I know what all of you are gonna say, it's nothing I haven't said to myself...time after time...but...here goes.

My car broke down in early September; alternator went out. I lost my job because he couldn't or wouldn't do anything to help me and I needed $$$ to get what I needed. I found another job fter he actually let me drive one of his cars...Ohhhh! My car is still down.

A very good friend of mine gave me an alternator for my car and called dumba$$ to see if he could throw my battery on the charger so I can drive it here to replace the part. His response was; 'When I can make the time'. I said, "Never mind, I'll have it towed here so I can fix it". Then I finished with "Do you really hate me that much that you can't do anything for me at all?"

Was I wrong? I've learned (after two years) that if I ask him to do something for me he never has time...but one of his ex's calls and he's right on it. I hurt my back the other day and I was in bed - 9:30.
He actually expected me to get up out of bed and go to the store to get him food and cook it; knowing full well that I could hardly walk. When I said "No", he replied; "Why am I in a relationship, anyway?" I said; "You're not in a relationship, I am, and it's only me - only one-sided".

Got to leave this guy.

Thanks for letting me vent. It helps, and so do all of you.
mustangdani55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 12:47 PM   #2
Coupe Devil

Heres how to solve your problem. Move to west ky with me. If you could only hear the conversations I've had with Mustangmom347 lately. As she has told me time and time again there is someone out there perfect for you. It's just a battle trying to find them sometimes. Trust me. You'll find them, it just may take a while.
Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 02:07 PM   #3
mustangdani55
Registered Member

well i know i need to get out and i will. situation right now not feasable. its a $$ thing you understand. i should have never gone back for the second time. as my old boss told me a few minutes ago ..DUMBA$$.... maybe i need to correspond with mustangmom347. no actually i know i gotta get the hell out, i just don't have the cash to do that right now and moving in with friends is not an option.
Old 11-20-2001, 02:33 PM   #4
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Angry

you need to go from that crap 3 day's ago you are being so used it's un real, i know im a guy but jesus -c get out you are living with the worst a$$hole ive ever heard of, yes i dont know his side but how much are you going to take, stop it now,sorry im not flaming you at all but it's crazy to keep living this way, if you call it living run girl run i hope you get gone before it gets worse and it will trust me i know from some of my in -laws esp from indy no dis to good guy's from indy, you need to go, like yesterday, take care .----- danni take a good hard look at your self esteem , i would rather be alone anyday than go through all that.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03

Last edited by Crazy Horse GT; 11-20-2001 at 02:42 PM..
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 03:42 PM   #5
topless tire fryer
All show, some go 4 now!

We're not all a**holes (guys), so ship the looser.
Old 11-20-2001, 03:50 PM   #6
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

I agree with topless tire fryer, not all guys are jerks. Nice ones are out there, you just got to find the one for you. No one deserves someone who doesn't appreciate them. I say dump him.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 04:17 PM   #7
Godslayer
Registered Member

Default well...

Sounds like you already know what you need to do. You just need to implement it. Good luck.
Old 11-20-2001, 06:43 PM   #8
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Agreed. What a dick. Guys like that deserve to be alone.
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 08:29 PM   #9
69fastback
IRAQ VET

what a complete loser this guy is. It seems like all the butt holes always have the g/fs. Damn just pick up and leave. U don't deserve any of that. Like i said before this guy only wants u around to cook and to clean. That is not a relationship u are just a maid. Try and win the lotery or something get some money. Well i wish u luck hang in there until u can get the hell out of there. Just dont do anything for him anymore and show him how it feels.
91 GT
69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 10:46 PM   #10
srv1
Get down.....

Default New York is available:D

listen sweetheart, you got to drop the zero and get with the hero! come on! you KNOW what you have to do. you KNOW its the RIGHT thing to do, but..... you question yourself over and over to see if you are wrong. that is why you are asking us for our opinion. your not wrong for what you want to do. reguardless of the sex, it shouldnt be tolerated! i swear all the scumbag, degenerate, low life, heartless bastards get the good women. all of us guys here are still scratching our heads..... what do you need to get your car going?
Old 11-20-2001, 10:50 PM   #11
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by 69fastback
what a complete loser this guy is. It seems like all the butt holes always have the g/fs....
Man, that is sooo true.

Please don't waste time with such a dork. Don't let him drag you down. He's a total waste of time and if you let him take advantage of you, he will.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2001, 11:05 PM   #12
TXinPA
Registered Member

Looks like it's time to find the big glowing exit sign. If you are lucky it will be on the forehead of a respectable guy who will care about you and appreciate you. Good luck though, they're getting rare.
TXinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 03:18 AM   #13
joe4speed
He said Member...heh, heh

Get out while you can!!!
Easier said than done, but there is light at the end of that tunnel! Good luck!
Old 11-21-2001, 03:38 AM   #14
Mercury
The Redneck James Bond

I'm not a jerk, I'm a nice guy. Well, I think I am, but I'm probably wrong. Why has it been such a bad season for relationships. Fall and Winter are times when Relationships are supossed to flourish.

This guy sound like a complete and utter A$$. What the hell is his problem. I mean I'm lazy and all, but nowhere near as bad as he sound. Why would he go running at the call of his Ex's? Drop him like a Lead ballon. Make like a tree and leave. I know this is easier said than done, but dont let money be the only thing that keeps you two together.

Who knows how long you might stay with him if your worried about money. Dont procrastinate, find a way to leave his butt.

Wish every thing turns out okay.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2001, 10:13 AM   #15
mustangdani55
Registered Member

like i said before ..thanks. yep i know what i have to do. you all are really supportive.

merc... i have corresponded with you before on your latest relationship and it is allllwwwaaayyysss NICE people like us get the $hit.

srv... don't really need anything to do the car. just $$ and everything else is taken care of ...i'm thinkin 306, 370 gears and maybe a 2200 stahl.. what do you think?
Old 11-21-2001, 10:24 AM   #16
srv1
Get down.....

yeah the stall sounds about right. the gears is iffy. maybe 4.10's since you got an auto?! i was told 4.10's work well on the auto's with a stall.
Old 11-21-2001, 10:33 AM   #17
mustangdani55
Registered Member

Smile

yeah 4.10 may be o.k. but what will that do to my fuel economy? i'm not driving it on the strip... just want a little grocery getter that will kick a$$ on the street if she has to. actually i only need a stock 302. but when guys see a chick in a stang. they always want to race and i have to, cause my foot twitches on the pedal like i'm coming off the line and i lose it and here we go!!!! i'm sure you know what i mean.
Old 11-21-2001, 10:42 AM   #18
PKRWUD

dani-
You know your way around a Sprint car, which puts you miles above the rest, IMHO. Save your funds and bail. Do you have any family members who could spot you the money to get out sooner? In the mean time, keep trying to talk your Sprint car owner into letting you drive next season! Our Main Events pay $1000 to win, and the SCRA boys get $2500 to win. If you're a natural, you could pick up some healthy rent money on the weekends!

Best to you.

Take care,
-Chris
Peckerwoods Pit Stop

Support Your Local
RED & WHITE!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote