MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-25-2001, 06:40 AM   #1
slowride90
Registered Member

Post Might sell the stang.

I love the stang and all but i don't really want to build it up anymore. And might buy this truck, tell me what you think.

A One of Kind Truck!!! Engine (430HP): Kenne Belle Supercharger (polished,) Kenne Belle Headers & 3" Exhaust, Random Technology Hi- Flow Cat, Kenne Belle Boost-a-Pump, Kenne Belle Boost - Spark, Kenne Belle Cold Air Intake, Crower 1.7 ratio Roller Rocker Arms, Accel 8.8 mm Spark Plug Wires, New Cap, Rotor, Coil. Suspension: Front Cross Drilled Rotors, Western Chassis 2" Drop Tubular A-arms, Hotchkis 36mm Front Sway-Bar, Bilstein Pro Shocks, Hotchkis 3" Drop Leaf Springs, Hotchkis 25mm Rear Sway-Bar, Calvert Racing Caltrac's Ladder Bars. Boyd Timeless 6 - Billet Aluminum (20X10)Rims Stillen Front End, Stillen Rear Roll Pan, Stillen Front End Billet Aluminum Inserts, Stillen Sport Mirrors Painted Ahndles, Steel Toneau Cover (Slimline). Interior: White Face Guages, Boost Guage, Fuel Pressure Guage, Carbon Fiber Pedals, Carbon Fiber Shift Knob, Knock Detector Display Built into Dash. Stereo: Eclipse in-dash 6 Disc Changer, Diamond Audio HEX Series 3 way (6,4,Tweet), Boston Pro 10.5 Subs (2), Custom Fiberglass enclosure, MTX 1000 D Amp, MTX 304 Amp, 2 Stinger SPB 1000 Batteries, Rockford 1 Farad Cap. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS THROUGHOUT!!!!

I've seen the truck and its one bad thing. sorry for da length.

------------------
3:55s w/posi,Cold Air Induction,Mac headers,Hedderman Off-road H-pipe, MSD Ing.&wires, 65mm T.B. Hurst Short Throw Shifter,front sway bar removed,2 chamber flows. Not to fast Not to Slow, Working on the fast part.
slowride90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 12:32 PM   #2
Unit 5302
Registered Member

Sounds like a very wigged out truck with a lot of time and effort into it. That makes me wonder
[list=a][*]Why is he/she selling?[*]Does it have any problems?[*]What kind of truck is it?[*]Do you really want to get rid of the stang for a truck that sounds even less practical?[/list=a]

If you want it, it's up to you man. I can't advise you on whether or not you'll like it better than the stang, or why you should sell the stang.

Good luck, whatever you decide!
Unit 5302
Unit 5302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2001, 07:08 PM   #3
slowride90
Registered Member

He selling it because he bought a new R/T. But I thought about it and i'm going to build a 393 stroker for my ride now.

------------------
3:55s w/posi,Cold Air Induction,Mac headers,Hedderman Off-road H-pipe, MSD Ing.&wires, 65mm T.B. Hurst Short Throw Shifter,front sway bar removed,2 chamber flows. Not to fast Not to Slow, Working on the fast part.
slowride90 is offline   Reply With Quote