MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2002, 11:43 AM   #1
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Unhappy What the hell did I just do?

Well, last night, I ended the relationship with my girlfriend of almost 2 years.

I don't know why I'm posting this, maybe just to kinda "talk" to someone about it.

We had known each other since the 4th grade (now soon to be juniors in college), and we started seeing each other after we noticed there was a spark between us when we wre on spring break our senior year of high school.

Everything was so great for a long time. I was more in love with her than I ever thought I could be with anyone. We were perfect for each other.
Then since we were so happy, we eventually started talking about how it would be with us getting married after college and getting a house together and all that. I was all for it - at that time.

About 6 months ago, I started having weird feelings about our relationship and was worried that I was falling out of love with her. I just kept it inside and hoped it would go away (bad idea). Those feelings would come and go for what seemed to be no reason at all.

Well, we finally talked about it (about a month ago) and it hasn't gotten any better.
So last night I told her that I still love her very much, and I don't know what I'm gonna do without her, but I thought it was best - for now - to take some 'time off' from our relationship.

These were - by FAR - the hardest words for me to ever get out of my mouth.

I just can't believe that I did it, even though I know its for the best.

I want to be fair to her and if I can't give her 100% of my love, then we shouldn't be together.

I'm sorry I wrote so much and probably wasted your time but I just needed to vent a little.

Thanks for listening,

-Drew