MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-17-2001, 11:53 AM   #1
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Angry Family Problems - Damn Hillbillies. Long story.

My wife's sister is having her usual problems with her husband. He's a wife beating, cheating little hillbilly and a pervert. He recently had a child with another girl and still goes to that girl's supposedly "visiting his kid" for hours at a time. He sent my father-in-law nude pictures of him and his wife in bed and drug her down the hallway by the hair on her head a couple times. He's the typical loser/wife beater/hillbilly/and a big wuss.

I don't know what brought us into it, but the other night he told his wife that he was going to come up here and tear up her mom and dad's car, as well as mine and my wife's car.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Indiana Stangers Association
Buy your parts here

[This message has been edited by 2FastLX (edited 04-24-2001).]
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 03:26 PM   #2
PGkelly
Registered Member

I know it isn't the manliest thing to do, but have you considered calling the fuzz? i really have no sympathy for wife abusers, and it sounds like this guy is just a dick in general. if you got the cops on him, he would go to jail without a doubt. battery, assault, threats of property damage and physical harm, and just an all-around jerk? he needs to go to jail. i hear courts aren't too nice to wife beaters either.....
especially since he threatened your wife and car. i understand your position, but physical violence is never a good option IMO, so calling the cops would be the best thing to do. your sister in law needs to get rid of this guy too. no matter what she thinks, she will be better off with somebody else.

------------------
If it ain't broke, make it go faster

AOL: MCVillain45
PGkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 03:34 PM   #3
dinomite
The Dude

Ya, call the cops on this guy quick. His *** needs to go to jail. Try and talk to a lawyer before you call the cops, so that you can find the best time to do it, and convince the cops that he is bad and needs to be fuct.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 07:19 PM   #4
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

If you have never been to jail before,hit him. I bet he will laugh at you aswell. O-yeah,then there is the cost of making bond,court,lawyer,probation and a class on violence. Why? because you knew better than to hit,"Him."

Atleast Tennesse laws are catching up in the Domestic Violence area. Make (Any) threat toward,spouse,brother/sister,cousin,parents etc and you are arrested. Yes even if you only dated once you fall into this new law.

I like this one. Say he gets mad and brakes "His" T.V or whatever,he gets loaded for Vandalism, under Domestic Violence. Then he gets all the wonderful costs involved in being arrested.

Nowadays Poice Department are making more arrests in Domestic situations. Alot in part of the civil liability. The state can be sued and or the department. Officers now have more pressure to effect a arrest. If not they face giving up their home to the victim/s. (CANNOT ARREST IF NOT CALLED.)

But then again its only money. Not to mention having a charge of Domestic Violence on your record,forever<. Remember that job you always wanted? Sorry,not hiring violent people.

Blue Oval // Legal Board.

mustangII460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 07:34 PM   #5
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

2FastLX,

Man I HATE to hear men beating women. He needs the grandest butt wipping ever. Jacka$$

Don't ever initiate a fight, especially in a case like this. But when it comes to the point where you must protect you and your own, you gotta do what you gotta do. Let him come to you but don't initiate it. Once he steps on your property, teach him a lesson he will never forget.

You and your wife need to do your part in trying to get her out of that environment. For her safety. Call the police, get it on video, whatever. Does she enjoy getting beaten? Does she always take up for him after she is found with a black eye? Something needs to be done b4 something terrible happens and it is too late. I don't have a sister, but if I did there is NO WAY I'd let her get beat by some dork.

But remember: If he does have the guts to challenge you (probably doesn't if he gets his kicks off beating a female ), understand that fags such as himself don't fight fair. Expect a weapon of some sort (the weakest of fags prefer guns) and be careful.

Once again. Protect you and your family and property, but don't initiate or encourage a brawl and do be careful cause, in cases like this, people who can't fight use weapons.

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup w/ 4" Cowl
Stock 5.8L, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body

[This message has been edited by Fox Body (edited 04-17-2001).]
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 08:01 PM   #6
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

I was expecting the little wuss to bring a weapon, but as I expected he didn't show up.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here

Old 04-17-2001, 09:53 PM   #7
EZRIDN
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Sounds like this guy really makes u mad. I would not encourage you to fight him at all. What would help is to start to build a police record of this activity. Such things as threats--which are assault----and domestic violence type calls. If she is too affraid to call the police when things get rough (which she probaly is)---i would encourage you to do that. That helps a lot! Have she ever tried to leave before? What does she want a divorce from him or what? If she is liek the typical woman who is abused then she will be very affraid to leave him and/or call police.

Let us knwo how it goes....

------------------
'86 GT.
Gears & Flows

'87 GT.
Stock
EZRIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2001, 11:12 PM   #8
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Well, he showed up tonight and I walked outside to confront him. It was pitch black outside and I didn't see the tire iron in his hand until it was too late. I managed to get it away from him after he hit me over the head with it and he took off down the road. What a wussy!

I even kept my cool about the whole thing and left my equalizer by the front door thinking it would be a fair fight. How dumb could I be? Oh well, I'm fine other than a knot on the back of my head.

Anyway, he went to jail. It's just too bad he took off running down the road before I could get my full consciousness back. I think after the headlock I had him in he realized that if I weren't so dazed from the tire iron he was in for some serious trouble.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here
Old 04-18-2001, 07:42 AM   #9
dinomite
The Dude

Make sure you slap as many charges as possible on him now to keep him in jail. Good job.
dinomite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 08:32 AM   #10
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Cool

On my way up to do that right now. I'm gonna make his life miserable today =)

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here
Old 04-18-2001, 10:08 AM   #11
btr
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body:
2FastLX,

You and your wife need to do your part in trying to get her out of that environment. For her safety. Call the police, get it on video, whatever. Does she enjoy getting beaten? Does she always take up for him after she is found with a black eye? Something needs to be done b4 something terrible happens and it is too late. I don't have a sister, but if I did there is NO WAY I'd let her get beat by some dork.

Once again. Protect you and your family and property, but don't initiate or encourage a brawl and do be careful cause, in cases like this, people who can't fight use weapons.

Yes! The best thing is to get him out of your life by getting your sister-in out of that situation. Send her away, help her file for divorce, find her a nice guy, get her psych help.
btr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 11:09 AM   #12
quick89gt
Registered Member

Man, that's messed up. You must have a really hard head to be able to be hit in the head with a tire iron and still be breathing and alive. Way to go!! I hope he stays in jail for a long time and/or you kick his *** bigtime!!

------------------
'89 GT, T-5,
Bored .030 Over, GT-40P heads, MAC 1 5/8" headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, 2 1/2" Flowmasters, Edelbrock 65mm T.B., Trick Flow Intakes, Crane 2031 cam, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Keith Black hyp. flat top Pistons, Screamin' Deamon Coil, Champion Plugs, March Underdrive Pulleys, 255lph Fuel Pump, SVO Motorsport Clutch, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Formula GP Suspension, MAC Upper & Lower Control Arms, FMS 3.73 Gears.
quick89gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 03:11 PM   #13
Rick 91GT
Procharged!

WOW, I just say this today. How are things now Kevin?

------------------
Check Out My Site 91GT,Holley SysteMAX II Kit-Heads 2.02" x 1.60" port matched to a 1262,Anderson N-61,24#,76mm C&L,Full MAC exhaust 1-5/8" Long tubes,2-1/2" O.R H-Pipe,2 1/2" cat back, No A/C or PS or emissions, 12" K&N Filter,RNH PERFORMANCE Ram Air,Ron Davis Radiator,Full Suspension,S&W 8pt "X" brace,JAZ seats,3:73's,Welds..etc,4:30's and 31 splines coming very soon!
Rick 91GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2001, 04:40 PM   #14
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Things are fine now. As long as that retard keeps his @ss away from here that is. We got a restraining order against him so he can't call or come anywhere near our house or us. But his whole damn family is like I said, a bunch of hillbillies and they aren't too bright so who knows what's going to happen. I shouldn't say bad things about hillbillies. I guess they are actually kinda inbred or something. None of them can talk without sounding like they have a mouth full of sh!t. Either way, the whole family put together prolly has an IQ of 10 or so and I wouldn't be surprised to see one of them show up in the next few days starting more trouble

You know, it's just funny how a guy can threaten you and say he's coming up to kick your @ss and ask if you are going to be a man about things and not call the cops. I was the man last night for being honest enough to take him on empty handed then he pulls out a tire iron. I guess I need to stop being so humane about these things when they arise and arm myself accordingly. What's a good guy to do?

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here
Old 04-19-2001, 10:26 AM   #15
lyonsd
Registered Member

Exclamation

Kick his *** , Seabass!
lyonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 04:38 PM   #16
Mr 5 0
Conservative Individualist

Lightbulb

Don't go out to fight (weaponless) in the dark when you know the other guy is a slime.
Glad you survived the attack and now have grounds to go after him legally.

Should he or another half-bright family member visit you again, the known history of your being attacked on your property is an excellent basis for you to kick the crap out the unwanted visitor but be very, very careful this time and don't go out in the dark. I'm sure that you know enough to keep the weapon handy - but don't wave it around or threaten to use it; just have it where you can get it and only consider using it if you can justify doing so, which means the other guy has a real weapon and shows it. Make sure you have at least your wife as a witness, if possible, or he'll just say you attacked him and he tried to defend himself.

Rotten situation but it happens more than you might think when low-life losers - like this guy - are involved. Stay cool.
Mr 5 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2001, 05:53 PM   #17
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by 2FastLX:
...You know, it's just funny how a guy can threaten you and say he's coming up to kick your @ss and ask if you are going to be a man about things and not call the cops. I was the man last night for being honest enough to take him on empty handed then he pulls out a tire iron. I guess I need to stop being so humane about these things when they arise and arm myself accordingly. What's a good guy to do?
Hhmmm. Glad you are okay, man.

When you fight a dog, you must fight like a dog. When you fight a man, you must fight like a man.

-------------------------------
'79 Mustang Coup w/ 4" Cowl
Stock 5.8L, C4 w/ shift kit
Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake
1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, Al driveshaft
2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters
Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 255/60/15 Eagle GT II
Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s
14 x 4” K&N air filter (getting the Xtreme setup soon)

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2001, 03:07 AM   #18
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

His story to his wife is that I attacked him and ripped his coat so he pulled out the tire iron on me. She was standing right there so I don't see how he could expect her to believe him. Although, she did tell the cops she didn't see anything.

I really hope he thinks that story can fly with the judge because I'm sure he didn't think that one up until after he gave his statement to the police. He's charged with assault and battery with a deadly weapon. If he pleads guilty he'll probably get off. I hope he tries to say he's innocent.

Are there any lawyers here that can advise me as to what I should do? I am considering calling an attorney tomorrow and see what I can do.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here
Old 04-20-2001, 01:48 PM   #19
cleangreenmachine

I just read this thread and wow, what a saga! Glad to hear that you're OK.

This probably goes without saying, but please take the necessary steps to protect yourself, your family, and your Mustang. Whether or not you feel compelled to keep a gun in the house I can't say. People have strong opinions on this issue. But at least make sure your doors and windows lock, make sure the 'stang is indoors, etc. When this guy gets out of jail, right or wrong, he's going to be pissed and he doesn't sound like he'll give a damn about any restraining order.

Just stay safe and keep your wits about you, man.
Old 04-21-2001, 05:47 AM   #20
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Believe me when I say that just because he got the best of me with a tire iron doesn't mean I feel threatened in any way. I am not the least bit scared of him. If he comes around again I'm not going to be such a man about it.

He's been out of jail for a couple days now and we haven't heard from him so maybe he grew some brains while he was in jail. We'll see.

------------------
ICQ# 42269241
Buy your parts here